Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2015, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, @Elektra.

How I wish we weren't getting a hiatus before ep 15. I previously theorized that Eddie set up the mugging in the pilot and perhaps it was all done to pull Iris from Barry's side and deprive him of his lightning rod? lol. But Linda happened and Iris is awakening to her feelings so by ep 15, she could still be that lightning rod. Or this is just my fanfic

I don't know, even as best friends, I think she could still have been his lightning rod but I think the comic makes is a romantic bond.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Thanks, @Elektra.

How I wish we weren't getting a hiatus before ep 15. I previously theorized that Eddie set up the mugging in the pilot and perhaps it was all done to pull Iris from Barry's side and deprive him of his lightning rod? lol. But Linda happened and Iris is awakening to her feelings so by ep 15, she could still be that lightning rod. Or this is just my fanfic

I don't know, even as best friends, I think she could still have been his lightning rod but I think the comic makes is a romantic bond.
How long is the hiatus after episode 14?
Old 02-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
How long is the hiatus after episode 14?
I believe it's 4 weeks (3 episodes of reruns).
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Total Fan

Are we sure the hiatus is after ep 14, not ep 15? According to IMDB (which I know isn't the most reliable), ep 15 is slated as airing Feb 25th still.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow a lightning rod!! Thats really cool

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-14-2015, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Are we sure the hiatus is after ep 14, not ep 15? According to IMDB (which I know isn't the most reliable), ep 15 is slated as airing Feb 25th still
I consider Futon Critic more reliable and they say the 24th is airing 1.10 again
Do wonder why they aren't on the same schedule as Arrow though
Old 02-14-2015, 05:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Flash's lightning rod reminds me of Lost's Desmond/Penny and the whole "You're my constant" bit that slaughtered my feels. Barry/Iris getting something similar a few seasons down the line will just be the most perfect thing ever.

Quote:

I like this show to be Prof Zoom's origins as well as Barry's and Iris', so I'd rather have the current Eddie be innocent for now. But I like this idea, since Wells or future Prof Zoom could've set up the robbery for Iris/Eddie to meet.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd like that scenario in the future as well

I don't think current Eddie is a villain...we may see his descent into it though.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Flash's lightning rod reminds me of Lost's Desmond/Penny and the whole "You're my constant" bit that slaughtered my feels. Barry/Iris getting something similar a few seasons down the line will just be the most perfect thing ever.
you brought back some crazy feels!!!! this would be absolute perfection

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-14-2015, 07:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Iris being Barry's lightning rod and Iris visiting Barry while he was in a coma. Hopefully we get to see this happen THIS SEASON. I'm impatient.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I believe it's 4 weeks (3 episodes of reruns).
That stinks. Of course right when I get into this show, its going to go into reruns for a month lol.

Can I be added please
Old 02-14-2015, 08:16 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I'm going to need an episode (or maybe a dramatic 2-parter) after Barry/Iris finally become a couple where Barry is caught up in the Speed Force and the only way he's able to escape is when he hears Iris calling his name, begging him to come back to her.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Addicted Fan

They've already sort of foreshadowed it with Barry's mom telling him he'll never be alone in the dark *cue* Iris waking him up.

Either way, we deserve our Desmond/Penny moment for them.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
They've already sort of foreshadowed it with Barry's mom telling him he'll never be alone in the dark *cue* Iris waking him up.

Either way, we deserve our Desmond/Penny moment for them.
i agree,
Old 02-15-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not yet.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top