Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2015, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

lol. Welcome, CapriciousCapricorn and livinginstereo.

Quote:
.now suffer through every minute of angst, dramatic irony, showrunners pandering to the opposing ship, O.O.C. writing, and lack of female lead P.O.V..
lol. So basically, you're here for all the effery.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
lol. So basically, you're here for all the effery.
It's a beautiful disaster. But really though...they better sort it out.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt

Welcome CapriciousCapricorn and livinginstereo It's alway good to have new shippers.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Total Fan

I think at some point, Iris had romantic feelings for Barry but thought he wasn't interested.

Maybe when he was in a coma, she had to come to terms with the possibility he may die, and threw herself into a relationship with Eddie instead.

To be honest, I was waiting for Iris to say something like "Why are you telling me NOW/Why didn't you tell me earlier/It's too late now/etc" when Barry confessed his feelings.

For whatever reason, we've yet to get her POV about anything.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Absolute Fan

I'd love to find out Iris had feelings for Barry when he was in a coma but who knows if we will ever get to see that time..

Welcome livinginstereo

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-13-2015, 05:19 PM
Addicted Fan

^I think it's practically canon that Iris showed some sort of romantic feelings towards Barry while he was in the coma. Because without ever seeing Barry awake, Cisco was able to deduce there was romantic tension between Iris/Barry.

For people who don't watch the Arrow, I'm talking about the time Cisco/Caitlin met Felicity while Barry was in his coma. And when Felicity asked who Iris is, Cisco said "she's his...something" instead of "she's his best friend"....and the only info he had about Iris/Barry was from the way Iris was reacting to him on her visits.

Oh and now I'm wondering if that um line from the Philippines' promo is from coma days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinginstereo (View Post)
I feel like they just grabbed me and said Gotcha sucker...now suffer through every minute of angst, dramatic irony, showrunners pandering to the opposing ship, O.O.C. writing, and lack of female lead P.O.V..

And despite all better judgement...I am so here for it ALL!
At least you know what you're in for.
And I just added you! Welcome!

And I also added William Shatner to our "Honorary Shippers".
Old 02-13-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome CapriciousCapricorn

I saw the last episode today as I was busy. It was a fun episode. I still would prefer Barry to be dating anyone but Linda though, that will alwaays bother me

I liked jealous Iris, it shows she isn't as put together as she thought. It shows she has some feelings going on with her, that she possibly didn't realize and she doesn't know how to handle it

However, I don't want them to turn her into some vindictive person who tries to mess up Barry's relationship because that was never who she is. She can continue being jealous though

Love the tweets between Grant and Candice

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 02-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsd (View Post)
^i think it's practically canon that iris showed some sort of romantic feelings towards barry while he was in the coma. Because without ever seeing barry awake, cisco was able to deduce there was romantic tension between iris/barry.

for people who don't watch the arrow, i'm talking about the time cisco/caitlin met felicity while barry was in his coma. And when felicity asked who iris is, cisco said "she's his...something" instead of "she's his best friend"....and the only info he had about iris/barry was from the way iris was reacting to him on her visits.

oh and now i'm wondering if that um line from the philippines' promo is from coma days...

And i just added you! Welcome! :d

and i also added william shatner to our "honorary shippers".
lmao
Old 02-13-2015, 06:01 PM
Total Fan

What Westallen stuff was Captain Kirk tweeting?
Old 02-13-2015, 06:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
^I think it's practically canon that Iris showed some sort of romantic feelings towards Barry while he was in the coma. Because without ever seeing Barry awake, Cisco was able to deduce there was romantic tension between Iris/Barry.

For people who don't watch the Arrow, I'm talking about the time Cisco/Caitlin met Felicity while Barry was in his coma. And when Felicity asked who Iris is, Cisco said "she's his...something" instead of "she's his best friend"....and the only info he had about Iris/Barry was from the way Iris was reacting to him on her visits.

Oh and now I'm wondering if that um line from the Philippines' promo is from coma days...

And I just added you! Welcome!

And I also added William Shatner to our "Honorary Shippers".
I kept wondering where that Cisco line came from I literally took a break from Arrow and then started Flash late so everything I saw connecting the two shows were a little off balance thanks for clearing that up…

Can you refresh me about the line from the Phillipines promo?? was it definitely the voice of Iris??

William Shatner seems to be an honorary shipper of so many of my ships

Old 02-13-2015, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
What Westallen stuff was Captain Kirk tweeting?
IIRC, he called Iris "spicy" and posted the "I don't have those feelings for you" quote with a frowny face.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Private Iris.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I kept wondering where that Cisco line came from I literally took a break from Arrow and then started Flash late so everything I saw connecting the two shows were a little off balance thanks for clearing that up…

Can you refresh me about the line from the Phillipines promo?? was it definitely the voice of Iris??

William Shatner seems to be an honorary shipper of so many of my ships
Someone on tumblr said they saw the promo, but no video was posted. So we don't know if it's iris, or a voiceover, or if the promo even exist
Old 02-13-2015, 08:03 PM
Absolute Fan

And do you remember what this "voice" said??

Old 02-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

she posted this:

The Philippine Valentine’s Day promo for The Flash is so cute. Very Westallensquee-worthy.

"I have a good boyfriend, but I kinda wish he was you."

and someone asked:

"do you happen to have a link for the flash Philippians Vday episode??? ������ that sounds sooo cute!"
I only saw it on TV but if I find it on the internet, I’ll definitely post a link. I’m not really sure the network would upload it though. It’s kinda like a Vday promo, telling people to watch The Flash.

"I have a good boyfriend, but I kinda wish he was you."...someone said it could be a flashback to when iris visited barry when he was in a coma. probably not tho..ugh but i would love if it were true. we've been asking for coma Barry flashbacks since episode 1

Last edited by SydneyO; 02-13-2015 at 09:01 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top