Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The looks keep giving me life but other than that I'm so disappointed in this second half of the season.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
The looks keep giving me life but other than that I'm so disappointed in this second half of the season.
It's still early days, we have to be patient ,both of them are still invested in other people, they need to work that out. In fact as a whole, all the men need to stop deciding what's best for Iris. What's to say there isn't an alternate timeline where Barry ends up with Caitlin and its prophesied by another Dr Wells future newspaper? I'll lose hope after season 2 and the story is still more or less like this.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:23 AM
New Fan

I wonder what Caitlin said to Barry when she got whammied.
Would she talk about their kiss?

"Damn you Barry, I kissed everyman because of you. But you don't even know it....grrrr"

And then she attacked him :-P

Last edited by Nina31; 05-14-2015 at 11:11 AM
Old 05-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbujer0 (View Post)
It's still early days, we have to be patient ,both of them are still invested in other people, they need to work that out. In fact as a whole, all the men need to stop deciding what's best for Iris. What's to say there isn't an alternate timeline where Barry ends up with Caitlin and its prophesied by another Dr Wells future newspaper? I'll lose hope after season 2 and the story is still more or less like this.
I get that but I need a little something.
Old 05-15-2015, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*steps carefully into the thread* Hi there!

I haven't been on in a while and feel kinda out of place right now, but... My SnowBarry heart begged me to come back to the boards to talk to other fellow shippers. So, here I am now! Ready to talk about one of my fav OTPs and to have some fun!
Old 05-15-2015, 12:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikaterini (View Post)
*steps carefully into the thread* Hi there!

I haven't been on in a while and feel kinda out of place right now, but... My SnowBarry heart begged me to come back to the boards to talk to other fellow shippers. So, here I am now! Ready to talk about one of my fav OTPs and to have some fun!
Welcome back
It's nice to see another fellow shipper.

Guys, have you watch the finale trailer?
The Flash Season Finale Extended One-Minute Trailer Released | Comicbook.com

You're right @roy2311
Spoiler:

It looks really great! I can't wait to see it....
Old 05-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina31 (View Post)
You're right @roy2311
Spoiler:

It looks really great! I can't wait to see it....
I am looking forward to what happens when the second particle accelerator takes place, I am counting on how many people turns into heroes and how many into villains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbujer0 (View Post)
I wish your prophesy becomes true, I hope there's another alternate timeline where something happens for Snowbarry. Until then, we have nothing to follow except the canon story..

The extended finale trailer was crazy, Barry's gonna hug everyone, including Caitlin.

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000

Last edited by roy2311; 05-15-2015 at 01:45 PM
Old 05-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina31 (View Post)
Welcome back
It's nice to see another fellow shipper.
Thank you! Hopefully, I can be around more often and that life isn't getting in the way too much. I need my daily dose of shipper talks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
I wish your prophesy becomes true, I hope there's another alternate timeline where something happens for Snowbarry. Until then, we have nothing to follow except the canon story..
I'm counting on those alternate timelines to happen. So many things are pointing to it and it would simply make the most sense now. Especially when Barry really does save his mother. So many things might change then and maybe Barry meets Caitlin sooner somewhere and...Yeah, I'm slightly getting carried away now, so I better stop.
Old 05-15-2015, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gimme AU!Snowbarry any day of the week.
Old 05-16-2015, 06:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree I enjoy there scenes
Old 05-17-2015, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I agree I enjoy there scenes
What's not to enjoy?
Old 05-17-2015, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And something tells me, the producers and writers know that we do. I need more scenes, please! *grabby hands*
Old 05-17-2015, 06:25 AM
New Fan

hi guys i am a new member of this forum. at first i was not interested in the flash then i saw the s3 crossover epi of arrow.and kinda liked team flash barry cait and cisco.so thats time i started watching the flash and since i am posting here you can guess which pair i support more.the funny thing is even before the show started they are promoting westallen so i knew that that is the pair i am going to support if i ever start to follow this show so imagine my surprise when i satred to like the other pairring more which looked like a doomed ship from day 1(cait being the lover of ronnie ang barry loving iris ) you get my point right.

and now i am invested in this ship that it physically hurt with what they are doing with snowbarry.specially after epi20 i am feeling hopeless
Old 05-17-2015, 06:27 AM
New Fan

so i am all for snowbarry but i am feeling really down nowadays with wwhat they are doing in the show.they are just shutting things down.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikaterini (View Post)
I'm counting on those alternate timelines to happen. So many things are pointing to it and it would simply make the most sense now. Especially when Barry really does save his mother. So many things might change then and maybe Barry meets Caitlin sooner somewhere and...Yeah, I'm slightly getting carried away now, so I better stop.
I hope they'll play the Snowbarry story in an alternate timeline, hope is just what I am waiting for!

Nest episode is going to end in a cliff hanger until next season. :/

Look how crazy Snowbarry fans are. This almost left me rolling on the floor.

Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000

Last edited by roy2311; 05-17-2015 at 11:00 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top