Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2015, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

The FINALE was amazing, Barry time traveling back but not saving his mom (still telling her how much he loves her was so heart breaking, I literally cried through the scene) following the signs of Flash 2024 (who indicated not to protect his mother but let Reverse Flash kill his mom instead) and Eddie killing himself to destroy Eobard's (Poor RF when his time machine was crushed by the Flash) existence was awesome! Also I was glad to get a glimpse of Killer Frost and at the final it was great seeing Cold and Hawkgirl (Indicating their upcoming show Legends of Tomorrow and there was also a glimpse of the team when Barry entered the speedforce)! Dr. Wells also revealed indirectly how Cisco was the vibe for which he was able to vibe through the timelines and remembers things when no one can. Eddie was the real hero here, but I am worried as to what Barry will do now as he moves closer to the singularity blackhole, my God, it ended it a big cliff hanger. Wells setting off the accelerator created all the metahumans, and the results of the singularity will also have long-term effects. How am I supposed to wait till October??? :O

Did anyone noticed the Flash Assylum during Barry's travel through the speed force? I am also curious as to what things will be since the RF is gone, will Barry now try to create the RF again in the same way to preserve his existence or will he travel through the blackhole and time travel again like the Tornado episode? And, so will things then erase or not? I am curious to see which timeline will come in season 2, the original, the alternate or the future time line with Wally or Bart? Too many questions are in my mind right now.

Future Barry knew his earlier self was going to be there. That implies a future of this alternate timeline, where Barry did everything he did in the finale and still has a future. I am thinking this over and over again, if Eobard Thawne never existed, then there would be no explosion and no Flash. This entire season is an alternate version of history that didn't happen. How are they going to explain this?

Killer Frost in the game looked much cooler, but they tried to make her look much as that as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000

Last edited by roy2311; 05-20-2015 at 12:47 AM
Old 05-20-2015, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

The Flash Assylum? I saw the Flash museum...

The best part of the episode was the 5 seconds where we get to see Caitlin as Killer Frost. I can't wait for this story to happen. She was looking ridiculously hot and badass.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-20-2015, 12:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
The Flash Assylum? I saw the Flash museum...

The best part of the episode was the 5 seconds where we get to see Caitlin as Killer Frost. I can't wait for this story to happen. She was looking ridiculously hot and badass.
Loved the SnowBarry hug!

Oops, sorry instead of typing Museum, I typed Assylum.
Yes, I loved how badass she looked! And, of course hot as you mentioned.

What is interesting is that at some point in the Future Barry's timeline he knew that the present day Barry was going to make the trip back to that night. So it is possible that Future Barry didn't blink out of existence when Barry's mom died. I LOVED this scene, so meaningful without even words!

After seeing the Jay Garrick helmet, I am thinking of Wally West, Bart Allen and Jay Garrick (Original Flash) coming to the Flash! Maybe Jay and Barry (Future Flash 2024) were working together to send Barry home and that's why Jay's helmet got sucked through. I'm guessing that Barry's dad will die on Earth-prime then Jay Garrick will be played by John Wesley Shipp.

Last edited by roy2311; 05-20-2015 at 01:38 AM
Old 05-20-2015, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What fascinated me the most during that speed force was that Barry saw many things from his past and present, but the only person from the future was Killer Frost. He must have noticed that it was Caitlin, right? And if he did, will he tell her or somebody else? And how will they react? I mean, changing the future by telling people what to do might not be the best idea. Look at what Eddie did in the end. I'm still shocked by all that and hope that he could still come back somehow as a meta or whatever else. I'm not ready to give up on WesThawne yet!

Anyways, we might have just gotten a few looks and a hug for SB, but it was still enough for me to see those few precious scenes. I don't even care what others say or think, Barry's face during the wedding spoke volumes, IMO.

I'm not sure Eobard dying in this timeline has any serious repercussions for the future and about him time travelling in the first place. I mean, he was already there and died in his past. He doesn't really affect his own future with that. Wait... I think I just confused myself for a second here. What I tried to say is that Eobard dying probably won't affect his time travelling and Barry becoming the Flash. There are so many different timelines and if fate wanted the Flash to exist then there always will be a way that accident is going to happen - with or without Eobard.

Now, if Barry is trying to "outrun" the worm hole and time travels again and can save Eddie and prevent the accident from happening by simply deciding not to go back in time to save his mother, no matter how much it hurts, it might lead to a very interesting season 2... (Granted, it will be a great season anyways. )
Old 05-20-2015, 04:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikaterini (View Post)
What fascinated me the most during that speed force was that Barry saw many things from his past and present, but the only person from the future was Killer Frost. He must have noticed that it was Caitlin, right? And if he did, will he tell her or somebody else? And how will they react? I mean, changing the future by telling people what to do might not be the best idea. Look at what Eddie did in the end. I'm still shocked by all that and hope that he could still come back somehow as a meta or whatever else. I'm not ready to give up on WesThawne yet!

Anyways, we might have just gotten a few looks and a hug for SB, but it was still enough for me to see those few precious scenes. I don't even care what others say or think, Barry's face during the wedding spoke volumes, IMO.

I'm not sure Eobard dying in this timeline has any serious repercussions for the future and about him time travelling in the first place. I mean, he was already there and died in his past. He doesn't really affect his own future with that. Wait... I think I just confused myself for a second here. What I tried to say is that Eobard dying probably won't affect his time travelling and Barry becoming the Flash. There are so many different timelines and if fate wanted the Flash to exist then there always will be a way that accident is going to happen - with or without Eobard.

Now, if Barry is trying to "outrun" the worm hole and time travels again and can save Eddie and prevent the accident from happening by simply deciding not to go back in time to save his mother, no matter how much it hurts, it might lead to a very interesting season 2... (Granted, it will be a great season anyways. )
Yeah Barry saw many things from past, present and future during the speedforce travel, but he only saw his younger self with Joe, with his father from past and saw Killer Frost and Legends of Tomorrow team from the future? At least Caitlin's going to be a big thing in the next Seasons, that's for sure. I am wondering whether Barry would tell Caitlin that he saw her in future/ alternate timeline as Killer Frost. Well, haven't you noticed, Eddie got sucked into the blackhole, this means that he might be revived again in some other timeline and has the possibility to rejuvenate as Reverse Flash.

I loved the SnowBarry hug, but why was Barry's upset during Caitlin's wedding, was confronting the time travel making him sad? Nope, that couldn't be the only reason. Reverse Flash didn't die, he and the Flash both exists in different timelines of the multiverse, that's how we will see Jay Garrick, Bart Allen or Wally West in future. I am only wondering what will happen to the team, if they change it in season 2, I would be so so upset.

I think the final shot of Barry flying/ running up suggests that he has accomplished his plan and the day will be saved, but we only have to wait till the season 2 premiere to know all the revelations just as Andrew Kreisberg said. Are we SnowBarry fans going to be doomed now that Caitlin married Ronnie?? I am confused as to why they showed so many SB moments throughout the whole season, this has to mean something, right??

In the comics, however, there are several incarnations/ versions of the Killer Frost, starting from the first Killer Frost with Crystal Frost, then Dr. Louise Lincoln, then Loren Fontier and finally here, Dr. Caitlin Snow. As far as I have read, Caitlin's version of the Killer Frost will be less evil, I am just hoping.

Last edited by roy2311; 05-20-2015 at 05:11 AM
Old 05-20-2015, 05:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

He also saw himself in jail, which has to be from the future. No idea what it means, though.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
He also saw himself in jail, which has to be from the future. No idea what it means, though.
Yes, all these visions had to mean something. I need answers in Season 2!!

Killer Frost (Looks like she borrowed the wig from Sara, the white canary ):

The Flash Museum:

The Legends of Tomorrow Team:

Barry getting arrested:

Old 05-20-2015, 06:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

The wedding to Ronnie kind of killed Snowbarry for me. I don't know why they saddled Caitlin into a marriage in season 1. Plus to a guy whose hardly ever on.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by proty (View Post)
The wedding to Ronnie kind of killed Snowbarry for me. I don't know why they saddled Caitlin into a marriage in season 1. Plus to a guy whose hardly ever on.
He may be on more regularly, since a spot opened up with Rick Cosnett not being a regular. And since they said Heatwave and Cold will travel between shows, he and Caitlin may, too.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Well, haven't you noticed, Eddie got sucked into the blackhole, this means that he might be revived again in some other timeline and has the possibility to rejuvenate as Reverse Flash.
That's why I said that he might be back.

Quote:
I loved the SnowBarry hug, but why was Barry's upset during Caitlin's wedding, was confronting the time travel making him sad? Nope, that couldn't be the only reason.
Some people are saying that it was the time travel and thinking of saving his mother, but I doubt that it was the only reason. I mean, he was smiling before and I'm sure he could have kept this smile on his face the whole time during the wedding. But what Caitlin said and the kiss... That's when he had this slightly painful expression. It just seemed like it was partly because of, well, some feelings.

Quote:
Reverse Flash didn't die, he and the Flash both exists in different timelines of the multiverse, that's how we will see Jay Garrick, Bart Allen or Wally West in future.
Oh, I never believed that RF died. In a show that has time travel and different timelines, nobody can really be dead. Well, at least not in all possible timelines. That's why I'm looking forward to S2. I wonder how they are going to go about everything and how much they are going to change and how much they are actually going to stick to the comic books.

Quote:
I am confused as to why they showed so many SB moments throughout the whole season, this has to mean something, right??

In the comics, however, there are several incarnations/ versions of the Killer Frost, starting from the first Killer Frost with Crystal Frost, then Dr. Louise Lincoln, then Loren Fontier and finally here, Dr. Caitlin Snow. As far as I have read, Caitlin's version of the Killer Frost will be less evil, I am just hoping.
I definitely believe that all those SB moments mean something. TV show writers love love triangles and this one is no different from other ships in a way. I'm sure we might get something at one point, but we have to be patient. Until then, we have those meaningful looks and hugs and conversations. And yes, I think they really are meaningful.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That's why I said that he might be back.

Some people are saying that it was the time travel and thinking of saving his mother, but I doubt that it was the only reason. I mean, he was smiling before and I'm sure he could have kept this smile on his face the whole time during the wedding. But what Caitlin said and the kiss... That's when he had this slightly painful expression. It just seemed like it was partly because of, well, some feelings.

Oh, I never believed that RF died. In a show that has time travel and different timelines, nobody can really be dead. Well, at least not in all possible timelines. That's why I'm looking forward to S2. I wonder how they are going to go about everything and how much they are going to change and how much they are actually going to stick to the comic books.

I definitely believe that all those SB moments mean something. TV show writers love love triangles and this one is no different from other ships in a way. I'm sure we might get something at one point, but we have to be patient. Until then, we have those meaningful looks and hugs and conversations. And yes, I think they really are meaningful.
Yes, maybe later in Season 3 or 4, because Kreisberg said he won't be back for now.

I wondered that too, even if it was for the wedding Barry should have smiled a bit, but he didn't. I bet he had some feelings, also Caitlin hugged him at the end and Iris gave him a kiss on his forehead. Caitlin's expression here was very sad.

Someone mentioned that they saw a lot of '52' as number in the finale, I am not sure what it meant, but even if it does, so will the show follow the New 52 or the old canon story?

It can be, after all the current love triangle of Eddie-Iris-Barry is over for now, if CW folllows their tradition, they need to include another love triangle with Iris-Barry-Caitlin, however, there are slight chances though since Caitlin is married to Ronnie now. I want to be patient, because after all those hugs and looks does have to mean something. Otherwise, what's the point of creating conversations like "We are quite the pair Mr. Allen, Yes, we are Dr. Snow".

Old 05-20-2015, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes, all these visions had to mean something. I need answers in Season 2!!
Killer Frost (Looks like she borrowed the wig from Sara, the white canary ):

wow...thanks for all the cool captures...it went so fast for me with him traveling through time
Old 05-20-2015, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
He may be on more regularly, since a spot opened up with Rick Cosnett not being a regular. And since they said Heatwave and Cold will travel between shows, he and Caitlin may, too.
More Ronnie will definitely be a downer next season.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wondered that too, even if it was for the wedding Barry should have smiled a bit, but he didn't. I bet he had some feelings, also Caitlin hugged him at the end and Iris gave him a kiss on his forehead. Caitlin's expression here was very sad.
I know that in general, a kiss is seen as something big. But right here, the hug seemed way more than even a little kiss could be. It was just so personal and loving and... It just seemed right. Yep, I love hugs and hugging people, so this might be my "huggy side" speaking right now.

Quote:
Someone mentioned that they saw a lot of '52' as number in the finale, I am not sure what it meant, but even if it does, so will the show follow the New 52 or the old canon story?
Maybe they are mixing both? Usually, seeing certain words or names etc. in the background, means something. But with this show, I'm not sure they are doing it because of this or are just showing things as little easter eggs for the fans of the comic books. Somehow I'm leaning towards hoping that they are going to follow the New 52.

Quote:
It can be, after all the current love triangle of Eddie-Iris-Barry is over for now, if CW folllows their tradition, they need to include another love triangle with Iris-Barry-Caitlin, however, there are slight chances though since Caitlin is married to Ronnie now. I want to be patient, because after all those hugs and looks does have to mean something. Otherwise, what's the point of creating conversations like "We are quite the pair Mr. Allen, Yes, we are Dr. Snow".
For some reason, I'm not too worried about Ronnie. Don't get me wrong, I really, really like him, but when it comes to SB, he should take a step back, please. No, but seriously, I'm sure something will happen there, because that wedding just seemed to have a very odd timing, no matter how they tried to explain it. And when Caitlin becomes Killer Frost, it might be triggered by something Ronnie did. (I know that is usually not how it works, but it made sense in my head just now. ) Well, and then there is Barry, who could try to help her somehow. I mean, he knows her, he understands her and they could always talk to each other before. Maybe that's one of the reasons why we have seen them becoming so close. I certainly won't give up hope on this ship. I'm going down with this ship, if I have to!
Old 05-20-2015, 02:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
For some reason, I'm not too worried about Ronnie. Don't get me wrong, I really, really like him, but when it comes to SB, he should take a step back, please. No, but seriously, I'm sure something will happen there, because that wedding just seemed to have a very odd timing, no matter how they tried to explain it. And when Caitlin becomes Killer Frost, it might be triggered by something Ronnie did. (I know that is usually not how it works, but it made sense in my head just now. ) Well, and then there is Barry, who could try to help her somehow. I mean, he knows her, he understands her and they could always talk to each other before. Maybe that's one of the reasons why we have seen them becoming so close. I certainly won't give up hope on this ship. I'm going down with this ship, if I have to!
Yeeees...100% agree.

Right now, I want to complaint to the flash writers and producers like a spoiled kid. It's not fair! Ronnie shows up only a few episode but he kiss Caitlin a hundred times. I need snowbarry kiss in season 2. The real one! Real Barry kiss real Caitlin. OMG...

Unlikely another series cliffhanger finale, I feel The Flash finale gave us to many "raw" drama. The story and actors delivered great emotions and performances, but the story ended so quickly. It would be great if they give us more definitive ending. Ciffhanger but definitive. Somehow I think this finale episode supposed to be in episode 22 (before finale episode).

Maybe the flash special fx team need some time to create epic scene. The fx in this episode is jaw dropping.

For me, the best story in this finale episode wasn't Barry and Nora story. For me it was Eddie's story (maybe because I never imagine it will happen). I literally screamed when he shot himself, and cried when he said his last words. Cosnett and Patton chemistry is really really great. Rick Cosnett gave a great performances in the last 4 episodes. Did you notice he got skinnier after Eobard Thawne kidnapped him?

Last edited by Nina31; 05-20-2015 at 02:55 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top