Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2015, 09:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
ITA with all you said, I was very pissed that there was no follow up whatsoever after the kiss and the fact that even though it wasn't Barry, Caitlin returned it so she clearly feels something for him
It's really annoying because they're pushing WA too hard, and I hate how they're treating Eddie, I didn't understand Joe in this episode, like asking for a blessing is not asking for permission and it was so disrespectful to say no when Eddie has been nothing but a good boyfriend and a partner to Joe, He even kept Barry's secret
I just hope there will at least be some kind of follow up about the SB kiss in the next episodes
Man, I have such a love hate relationship with Joe because I love him sometimes but he is all over the map. I had less a problem with the fact he said no than that he waited this long to SAY it (and if he had problems or concerns about what Iris will do, he should go to Iris with them, not Eddie).

Instead, it's like:

Ep 17: You can tell Iris the truth when you become her husband.
Ep 20: WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN IF I HAVE MY WAY, SUCKAH!!!

I hope they address the kiss (even insofar as does Barry know about it???) in the next episodes but...if 12 is any indication, I'm not holding my breath.

Eta: but how funny would it be if, while investigating Wells's feed, Barry sees footage of it?

"Caitlin, do you have something you want to tell me?"
"...Not particularly, no!"
Old 04-30-2015, 10:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Man, I have such a love hate relationship with Joe because I love him sometimes but he is all over the map. I had less a problem with the fact he said no than that he waited this long to SAY it (and if he had problems or concerns about what Iris will do, he should go to Iris with them, not Eddie).

Instead, it's like:

Ep 17: You can tell Iris the truth when you become her husband.
Ep 20: WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN IF I HAVE MY WAY, SUCKAH!!!

I hope they address the kiss (even insofar as does Barry know about it???) in the next episodes but...if 12 is any indication, I'm not holding my breath.

Eta: but how funny would it be if, while investigating Wells's feed, Barry sees footage of it?

"Caitlin, do you have something you want to tell me?"
"...Not particularly, no!"
BB1 : He's not consistent with what he's saying and it's really frustrating. I actually think I just don't care about him at all to be honest, I don't like him but I don't hate him either, he's just there assuming stuff about Iris and meddling in her personal life.

BB2 : OMG I would love for this to happen, it will be so awkward and cute and I'm like so sure he's going to tease her about it
Old 04-30-2015, 10:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Great idea!
I'd love to see this scene!
Old 04-30-2015, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)

Oh dear, you are so right, I totally forgot about that. Yes, they are going to see their future selves!

Could you put that uner spoilers tag please? Cause this is considered a spoiler. Thanks Try to be more careful next time cause we've been telling you this a lot.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Just wanted to say it seems like Andrew K will be producing the spinoff show this fall
Quote:
The new series comes from Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim who executive produce alongside Sarah Schechter for Warner Bros. TV and Berlanti Prods
so he won't be on the first half of The Flash? also this
Spoiler:
The spinoff is getting made so the writers can
Spoiler:

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-30-2015 at 01:28 PM
Old 04-30-2015, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Don't buy any of those theories. Lots of freaking out on this thread

Last edited by sweetmac1; 04-30-2015 at 12:42 PM
Old 04-30-2015, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I definitely need to see Barry watching all of Wells' surveillance videos and coming across the kiss . He would tease her and she would be awkward and it would be wonderful.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Oh, that's definitely something I'd like to see. It seems weird to leave the kiss not addressed

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 04-30-2015, 02:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope it gets addressed before this season is over, but I'm definitely not holding my breath .
Old 04-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
I hope it gets addressed before this season is over, but I'm definitely not holding my breath .
I joked in the podcast I did yesterday that during the summer, we should go through the entire first season and make a list of the plot lines that were just dropped or abruptly reversed (Eddie's police task force, anyone?). I bet you could get a good hour of discussion just on that!
Old 04-30-2015, 02:57 PM
New Fan

Is there any chance they will finish this season like they did in Arrow? In Arrow season 1, the last two episode was about Malcom trying to level the Glades with Markov Device. Because this could mean that The Flash season 1 might have a cliffhanger ending

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nina31; 04-30-2015 at 03:15 PM
Old 04-30-2015, 04:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, I'm sure there will be a cliffhanger. Only question is what kind!
Old 04-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina31 (View Post)
Is there any chance they will finish this season like they did in Arrow? In Arrow season 1, the last two episode was about Malcom trying to level the Glades with Markov Device. Because this could mean that The Flash season 1 might have a cliffhanger ending

Spoiler:
Yes it will with
Spoiler:
Old 04-30-2015, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The kiss should have been addressed.

And don't even let me start on how much I'm disliking Joe at the moment.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
The kiss should have been addressed.

And don't even let me start on how much I'm disliking Joe at the moment.
he used to be my favorite character... after star labs team.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top