Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish they'd stop cutting our scenes.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
It's even more irritating when they specifically promoted the scene, like Caitlin's flashback and the supposed Wells/Iris scene and the Iris/Linda friendship earlier this year. IMO, once you have promoted something to make fans happy, you are morally obligated to give it to them!
Old 04-29-2015, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
It's even more irritating when they specifically promoted the scene, like Caitlin's flashback and the supposed Wells/Iris scene and the Iris/Linda friendship earlier this year. IMO, once you have promoted something to make fans happy, you are morally obligated to give it to them!
Yes, yes and yes.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

MMMmmm I must say from last week's high, this ep really tried to sink our ship, I mean both Eobard and Joe trying to stop the proposal, I mean wow! really! I love Joe (and his business beanie) but this was OTT for a father. let your kid make her own choices. Also Iris and Barry are siblings in my books, yes I said it. But great ep though, it was really an awesome episode of tv minus all the contrived scenes to make West Allen be a thing. It feels forced, by dad's, future villains, by Barry, by fate, like Iris can't choose what she wants because everyone has been doing it for her.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah let Iris make her own choices as Doc Brown once said your future is whatever you make it. Really that Iris West-Allen newspaper reminded me of the newspapers/photos that either change/got erased from Back to the Future. Also someone brought it up that Eobard said that they should be thanking him for making there futures better and that he could of been talking about Caitlin becoming Killer Frost and somehow saving her from it.

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-29-2015 at 11:30 AM
Old 04-29-2015, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love Joe (and his business beanie) but this was OTT for a father. let your kid make her own choices. Also Iris and Barry are siblings in my books, yes I said it.
Yes, I was really cringing thoughout that whole scene.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I wish they'd not destroy SnowBarry or else they'll mess up everything. It'll be like pulling a rope. :/

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Old 04-29-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
I wish they'd not destroy SnowBarry or else they'll mess up everything. It'll be like pulling a rope. :/
I'm not throwing the towel just yet honestly.
Old 04-29-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Anything can happen

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 04-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
^Anything can happen
Yes, just have a lot of patience.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:10 PM
New Fan

Looks like The Flash writers learn something from Arrow. I feel Barry-Iris isn't like Laurel-Oliver part 2. There's a lot of people who ship them. They do have chemistry (although not as huge as snowbarry chemistry, heheheh). But, as a snowbarry shipper, I feel threatened and frustrated if they keep doing this in season 2.

Two thing that can save Snowbarry in season 2 are:
1. No more Ronnie-Caitlin story (God, right now, I wish Ronnie just died in that particle accelerator accident).
2. Caitlin gain her power and fight side by side with The Flash (because people love female character who can fight. Please!!! Give her that frozen power!!!)

Funny thing is...
If Eddie marry Iris, Eobard Thawne won't be born.

Btw, Barry is pretty selfish in ep 20. Wells almost killed Cisco, but Barry wasn't even trying to save him because Wells didn't confess.

Last edited by Nina31; 04-29-2015 at 03:27 PM
Old 04-29-2015, 03:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina31 (View Post)
Looks like The Flash writers learn something from Arrow. I feel Barry-Iris isn't like Laurel-Oliver part 2. There's a lot of people who ship them. They do have chemistry (although not as huge as snowbarry chemistry, heheheh). But, as a snowbarry shipper, I feel threatened and frustrated if they keep doing this in season 2.

Two thing that can save Snowbarry in season 2 are:
1. No more Ronnie-Caitlin story (God, right now, I wish Ronnie just died in that particle accelerator accident).
2. Caitlin gain her power and fight side by side with The Flash (because people love female character who can fight. Please!!! Give her that frozen power!!!)

Funny thing is...
If Eddie marry Iris, Eobard Thawne won't be born.
Yes, she should be Elsa with her ice powers, Killer Frost - I mean, she is not totally evil you know. She needs to feed heat off other people. I wish SnowBarry sticks to this storyline.

I mean she (Caitlin version of Killerfrost) simply needs heat to survive, right? Besides, she just inherited the name but she's not like the previous Killerfrosts (Crystal Frost or Louise Lincoln) who happened to be Super-villains! I'm a little curious why everyone keeps using only the "evil" word for her character, that's not how I would describe Caitlin Snow's version of Killer Frost. I mean, she's working with the good guys in New 52 so she's not that evil, anti-villain at least.

Quote:
I'm not throwing the towel just yet honestly.
Me too. I just hope, the writers and Kreisberg won't completely turn a blind eye on the SnowBarry issue.

After all, I feel frustrated how they have tricked us, if they never intended to make SnowBarry happen, then why would they scatter scenes from the beginning about it. Is it a hide and seek game?

I feel sad how they cut her off from the flashbacks, even though Danielle said, "Obviously, she's a little bit colder in the pilot, and we do have some flashbacks coming up I believe in Episode 20, where you do get to see a little chillier side to Caitlin again."

SnowBarry is much livelier you know. :/

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000

Last edited by roy2311; 04-29-2015 at 03:28 PM
Old 04-29-2015, 04:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:

I feel sad how they cut her off from the flashbacks, even though Danielle said, "Obviously, she's a little bit colder in the pilot, and we do have some flashbacks coming up I believe in Episode 20, where you do get to see a little chillier side to Caitlin again."
Agree. I was expecting some Caitlin's flashback in ep. 20, how she took care of Barry. But It was all Iris' flashback. And with the snowstorm wedding and firestorm/arrow/atom crossover, I doubt there will be snowbarry scenes in the next episodes.

Quote:

I mean she (Caitlin version of Killerfrost) simply needs heat to survive, right? Besides, she just inherited the name but she's not like the previous Killerfrosts (Crystal Frost or Louise Lincoln) who happened to be Super-villains! I'm a little curious why everyone keeps using only the "evil" word for her character, that's not how I would describe Caitlin Snow's version of Killer Frost. I mean, she's working with the good guys in New 52 so she's not that evil, anti-villain at least
Yup! Although Killer Frost exist in DC Universe for decades. Caitlin Snow only exist in The Flash 52 version. We don't know if she really that evil or not. Even the comic is still ongoing.

Last edited by Nina31; 04-29-2015 at 04:47 PM
Old 04-29-2015, 06:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

A little off-topic, but did you guys see that tumblr post by the guy who created Killer Frost about how DC handles creator equity? I think it's titled "Who Created Killer Frost? According to DC, Nobody" or something like that. It was really interesting and pretty scummy on DC's part.

The post can be found here.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
Episode 20 had one fo the best ratings, i guess people liked what they saw in ep19 and of course loves wells storylines, right?
if only people would see it this way, but I doubt they will.