Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Caitlin is a terrible liar, I was quite worried about her safety during the scene with Wells.
Me too, she's lucky that got erased, she could be in serious danger.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I agree. I just hope he doesn't hurt her. After he killed Cisco I had the impression that he was going to kill Caitlin next.
I thought the same. She had luck in the coffee shop.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Me too, she's lucky that got erased, she could be in serious danger.
I have the feeling she'll still be in danger. Just because Barry went back in time does not mean Wells has changed his plans. Cisco and Joe will be in Starling City in 1x19, Caitlin will become a threat to barry in the future and Andrew Kreisberg said this episode will kill the SB fans. So maybe she's in danger.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm worried for her .
Old 03-28-2015, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I love that Caitlin had Cisco's and Barry's backs in the latest episode.
It shows the kind of friend she is. The kind of friendship they have.
I really hope it'll be a long way 'til she becomes her alter ego (same goes for Cisco) because I really, really love the dynamics of the STAR labs team. They're so fun and funny... IDK... they just manage to put a smile on my face when I watch them (especially when the scenes they share are outside of STAR labs). Maybe it's because I'm a geek myself that's why I adore them so.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree on everything. It's going to be sad when that dynamic is broken.
Old 03-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentle_giant (View Post)
I love that Caitlin had Cisco's and Barry's backs in the latest episode.
It shows the kind of friend she is. The kind of friendship they have.
I really hope it'll be a long way 'til she becomes her alter ego (same goes for Cisco) because I really, really love the dynamics of the STAR labs team. They're so fun and funny... IDK... they just manage to put a smile on my face when I watch them (especially when the scenes they share are outside of STAR labs). Maybe it's because I'm a geek myself that's why I adore them so.
She really is a phenomenal friend! Barry's lucky to have friends that always have his back like that, especially when he is doing stupid things .
Old 03-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never wanted any of this
Old 04-05-2015, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

please add me
Old 04-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
please add me
I've added you, welcome aboard ! Adding you to the other threads as well, sorry it took so long .

Lovely gifs! Caitlin and her truth bombs .
Old 04-22-2015, 08:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Love this from TV.com's review of last night's episode. Couldn't have said it better myself.

"It was Caitlin's turn this week, and I found her concerns that everything she's done professionally since joining S.T.A.R. to be the most resonant of the three's reactions to the situation. Caitlin's life, even when Ronnie wasn't a man who could shoot fireballs from his hands, seemed pretty defined by her work. Finding out that everything she did after the particle accelerator exploded was not only in service of a time-traveling supervillain, but also that everything she did before it was too, would be enough to make someone with Caitlin's sense of self go a little haywire. Like Barry, Caitlin also had to reconcile the fact that Eobarrison had helped her, even in times when, in hindsight, it didn't necessarily make sense for him to do so. Unlike Dr. McGee at Mercury Labs, this Harrison Wells is the only one she knows. He's a Harrison Wells who enjoys Ghostbusters and swore to do whatever he could to help Ronnie... and then did it! You can hardly blame her for wanting some hard evidence before she really got on board with this "Harrison Wells is the Reverse-Flash" deal." (x)
Old 04-22-2015, 10:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
Love this from TV.com's review of last night's episode. Couldn't have said it better myself.

"It was Caitlin's turn this week, and I found her concerns that everything she's done professionally since joining S.T.A.R. to be the most resonant of the three's reactions to the situation. Caitlin's life, even when Ronnie wasn't a man who could shoot fireballs from his hands, seemed pretty defined by her work. Finding out that everything she did after the particle accelerator exploded was not only in service of a time-traveling supervillain, but also that everything she did before it was too, would be enough to make someone with Caitlin's sense of self go a little haywire. Like Barry, Caitlin also had to reconcile the fact that Eobarrison had helped her, even in times when, in hindsight, it didn't necessarily make sense for him to do so. Unlike Dr. McGee at Mercury Labs, this Harrison Wells is the only one she knows. He's a Harrison Wells who enjoys Ghostbusters and swore to do whatever he could to help Ronnie... and then did it! You can hardly blame her for wanting some hard evidence before she really got on board with this "Harrison Wells is the Reverse-Flash" deal." (x)
I do hope that isn't just dropped going forward because it would be a hard thing for her to reconcile.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
I do hope that isn't just dropped going forward because it would be a hard thing for her to reconcile.
I think the plot is going to move forward pretty quickly now so I'm sure it will be a lot easier for her to accept Wells is evil when he promises to kill Barry. I think it will always be confusing for Cisco and Caitlin especially, but alas--that is the effect of emotional manipulation.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
I think the plot is going to move forward pretty quickly now so I'm sure it will be a lot easier for her to accept Wells is evil when he promises to kill Barry. I think it will always be confusing for Cisco and Caitlin especially, but alas--that is the effect of emotional manipulation.
Oh, no...I agree that they'll accept it now it'll move fast. But that's an intense betrayal for Caitlin so I hope we get a scene where she confronts him about it. And, next season, it'd be awesome if she had a mini arc dealing with it. I don't want that huge betrayal to fall by the wayside although I know things are going to start happening fast.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Oh, no...I agree that they'll accept it now it'll move fast. But that's an intense betrayal for Caitlin so I hope we get a scene where she confronts him about it. And, next season, it'd be awesome if she had a mini arc dealing with it. I don't want that huge betrayal to fall by the wayside although I know things are going to start happening fast.
I hope so too! Wish we had more
Spoiler:

Also I loved Caitlin's hair & outfit in this past episode as well as her emotional arc throughout. I loved hearing about why accepting Wells may not be who she thought he was would be so hard for her.