Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
Isn't it already over though? She told him she didn't have any feelings for him anymore and that she couldn't date anyone seriously and that he could deal with it however he saw fit. I would have taken that as a breakup which is why I was surprised they were meeting for dinner. I'm not sure why either one of them would have made plans like that. It's just too soon to be buddy buddy. I was also surprised when he told her that he would put his foot down - as if that were an option in the first place even if she was still "his" woman. WTH, Gunnar (I did find it true to his character to say something so seriously clueless).

He strongly suspects she's sleeping with Damien even though she hasn't confirmed it. That should be enough for him to cut bait. Or at least give both of them some space - I know circumstances dictate that they be around each other for at least a little bit, but if I were his friend, I'd be advising him to let her go live her life and he should live his as well. If it's meant to be she'll come back. I guess. I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath waiting. And I hope for Gunnar that if she ever does come crawling back he's in a committed relationship with someone else.
It's not over until he accepts it's over and then they have cut ties. I don't even want their stories together. If they don't want them together then don't have them together. I think it needs to be very clear it's not happening again. There are fans that think they're just prolonging the inevitable. But no, they can't keep prolonging it if they're just ruining it further and further. It's pretty much dead to me but whatever way the writers need to go, they need to be clear about it and fast because this is garbage and excruciatingly aggravating
Old 02-27-2017, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Even if they cut ties romantically, they are still in a musical duo. You be out of each other's pockets given that, so they'll still have to be around one another. But hopefully things will be alright between them.
Old 02-28-2017, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

Let me reword it, I don't want any more pinning for each other. Strictly work, nothing else.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
It's not over until he accepts it's over and then they have cut ties. I don't even want their stories together. If they don't want them together then don't have them together. I think it needs to be very clear it's not happening again. There are fans that think they're just prolonging the inevitable. But no, they can't keep prolonging it if they're just ruining it further and further. It's pretty much dead to me but whatever way the writers need to go, they need to be clear about it and fast because this is garbage and excruciatingly aggravating
I see what you mean. I guess from a story standpoint they do need to do that because he seems to be confused about their status. I wonder if Damien will be at the funeral.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
Isn't it already over though? She told him she didn't have any feelings for him anymore and that she couldn't date anyone seriously and that he could deal with it however he saw fit. I would have taken that as a breakup which is why I was surprised they were meeting for dinner. I'm not sure why either one of them would have made plans like that. It's just too soon to be buddy buddy. I was also surprised when he told her that he would put his foot down - as if that were an option in the first place even if she was still "his" woman. WTH, Gunnar (I did find it true to his character to say something so seriously clueless).

He strongly suspects she's sleeping with Damien even though she hasn't confirmed it. That should be enough for him to cut bait. Or at least give both of them some space - I know circumstances dictate that they be around each other for at least a little bit, but if I were his friend, I'd be advising him to let her go live her life and he should live his as well. If it's meant to be she'll come back. I guess. I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath waiting. And I hope for Gunnar that if she ever does come crawling back he's in a committed relationship with someone else.
As we know this couple, they will likely be back together by end of the season and then break up again in a potential next season. It's every season the same with them.
Old 02-28-2017, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
As we know this couple, they will likely be back together by end of the season and then break up again in a potential next season. It's every season the same with them.
Exactly. And if they want to end it, that's fine but at least let these characters maintain some dignity. I don't want to have them hate each other either, I want indifference to one another.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hulu asked Sam that same question about what his favorite performances are (here)

He mentioned one with Clare and 2 with ZAG.

Whatever animosity Clare has towards Sam, it doesn't seem to be reciprocated.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Haven't seen and won't see any interview with Clare, did she only mentioned performances without Sam??
Old 03-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Haven't seen and won't see any interview with Clare, did she only mentioned performances without Sam??
Yeah! Which is ridiculous because her best songs are with him
Old 03-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's completely bizarre.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm so over poor Scarlett , Gunnar's happiness is the only thing I care about now. I knew Gunnar was going to put his feelings aside and be there for Ms.Ungrateful because that's what he always does. It irks my nerves Gunnar is usually always the one there for her and she treats him like absolute crap. I really can't wait til her playboy leaves her in the dust; when it does happen I don't want her headed back Gunnar's way.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Total Fan

Is Damien scheduled to be on the show again?
Old 03-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Is Damien scheduled to be on the show again?
I checked out his imdb and it says he is in only 6 episodes but that can change. I would like to know the same thing cause I keep thinking he won't be on the show anymore. Is he an guest star? I am sure he will be invited back since Scarlett has feelings for him.

Last edited by livexitxupx18; 03-08-2017 at 06:55 PM
Old 03-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry to double post but this made me smile

Btw what episode is this from?
Old 03-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

I don't think that's an episode,...Sam and Clare I think.

Did anyone watch sam's interviews,?