Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
I don't think that's an episode,...Sam and Clare I think.

Did anyone watch sam's interviews,?
The interviews where he talks about his favorite songs?
Old 03-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livexitxupx18 (View Post)
The interviews where he talks about his favorite songs?
No they're on the nashville cmt facebook page
Old 03-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

As always Gunnar was there trying to support Scarlett an again she didn't appreciate it, what's new though.

Oh Joy Scarlett's pregnant I'm so happy about this B.o.B. I should have known that they had more torture in mind for my bb. Please free Gunnar from this story from hell.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariyahRice (View Post)
As always Gunnar was there trying to support Scarlett an again she didn't appreciate it, what's new though.

Oh Joy Scarlett's pregnant I'm so happy about this B.o.B. I should have known that they had more torture in mind for my bb. Please free Gunnar from this story from hell.
Can he catch a break?! honestly. It was like she hated him for even asking if it was his baby. I don't want them together if she's going to be like this. I want to shake her to see emotion other than indifference when she talks to him
Old 03-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Can he catch a break?! honestly. It was like she hated him for even asking if it was his baby. I don't want them together if she's going to be like this. I want to shake her to see emotion other than indifference when she talks to him
I know right it just doesn't seem like he'll ever catch a break. Im sick of Scarlett holier than thou attitude when it comes to Gunnar. At this point I kind of want him to be the father because if he's not he's going to be devastated but on the other hand I hope he's not so he can cut all ties with Scarlett.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it'll be his. Going by the promo for the 2nd half, he'll be supportive for her, but I can't tell if her attitude is changing or not Whether she is appreciating it.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariyahRice (View Post)
I know right it just doesn't seem like he'll ever catch a break. Im sick of Scarlett holier than thou attitude when it comes to Gunnar. At this point I kind of want him to be the father because if he's not he's going to be devastated but on the other hand I hope he's not so he can cut all ties with Scarlett.
This is my biggest issue right now. I don't want him to be upset but I don't want him to be the father of she's just going to treat him like garbage for the rest of the show. I cannot believe she spoke to him like that at the end of the episode. Arms crossed, attitude, are you kidding??! And in the promo? Get a grip, if it's his baby she has to stop acting like its her life that's being effected and no one else's
Old 03-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I think it'll be his. Going by the promo for the 2nd half, he'll be supportive for her, but I can't tell if her attitude is changing or not Whether she is appreciating it.
but like would we want him to be the father if she's going to look at him like that? It's just upsetting
Old 03-10-2017, 05:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

It could have been different if not for the fact that in Nashville no man has ever talked back at a woman and lived to tell the tale.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Are we to understand that Scarlett goes through the next three months and hasn't decided to get a paternity test in that time?
Old 03-10-2017, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
Are we to understand that Scarlett goes through the next three months and hasn't decided to get a paternity test in that time?
This is why I have a huge problem with the way they planned this. It should have been something they talked about at the start of the episode. How are we supposed to believe she's just touring and doesn't care to know who the father of her child is when she works with the potential father every day? That's pretty unfair to him to just not know. Are we allowed to talk about promos here?
Old 03-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry. I don't know. I assumed since the promo aired that part was public knowledge and up for discussion in other threads. I could be wrong.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sorry. I don't know. I assumed since the promo aired that part was public knowledge and up for discussion in other threads. I could be wrong.
Oh no I didn't mean you can't talk about that. Obviously we know there's a 3 month wait to find out. I just mean the promo ticks me off. We're supposed to believe he's just there saying "hey girl,...maybe we could get lunch and on the way do a paternity test? Possibly? If that's ok with you?" He should demand it. That is totally unfair to him. In the promo he acted like he wasn't the potential father but a friend removed from the situation. He has to think about this EVERY DAY. And because it's her baby and she knows it is, it doesn't matter to her who the father is because she's keeping it. Well it matters to him! How dare she
Old 03-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh no I didn't mean you can't talk about that. Obviously we know there's a 3 month wait to find out. I just mean the promo ticks me off. We're supposed to believe he's just there saying "hey girl,...maybe we could get lunch and on the way do a paternity test? Possibly? If that's ok with you?" He should demand it. That is totally unfair to him. In the promo he acted like he wasn't the potential father but a friend removed from the situation. He has to think about this EVERY DAY. And because it's her baby and she knows it is, it doesn't matter to her who the father is because she's keeping it. Well it matters to him! How dare she
When you put it like that it's even more horrible. I don't even understand the pregnancy reveal. Why just blurt it out like that? Isn't that something that he deserved to get a heads up on in a place where they could discuss it? It isn't like it was a J/A situation and she couldn't talk to him.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
When you put it like that it's even more horrible. I don't even understand the pregnancy reveal. Why just blurt it out like that? Isn't that something that he deserved to get a heads up on in a place where they could discuss it? It isn't like it was a J/A situation and she couldn't talk to him.
I know. She was really mean, but she's been mean to Gunnar all season. And he keeps taking it. I feel like he's an abused boyfriend, and she's the emotional abuser.