Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2017, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

There's over 500 comments on Facebook about how Damien needs to get lost because everyone is team Gunnar lol
Old 02-14-2017, 03:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Where's that facebook page.

Man I hate facebook.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

If you just google Nashville cmt Facebook it should come up. Nothing else has 500 reactions
Old 02-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't find anything with 100 replies or more.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I can't find anything with 100 replies or more.
Check out this link:

https://www.facebook.com/NashvilleCM...type=3&theater

Btw do you guys know any angst songs?

I didn't want to double post. BUT my dislike for Scarlett did not get in my way of finishing an scunnar video.

I hope that links works, let me know if it doesn't.

Last edited by livexitxupx18; 02-16-2017 at 01:14 PM
Old 02-16-2017, 08:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so done with Scarlett at this point, Gunnar deserves better. I'm absolutely sick of hearing about Scarlett pain and how big bad Gunnar does nothing but hurt her delicate feeling . Everything she does is 100% right or justifiable it just sucks.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariyahRice (View Post)
I'm so done with Scarlett at this point, Gunnar deserves better. I'm absolutely sick of hearing about Scarlett pain and how big bad Gunnar does nothing but hurt her delicate feeling . Everything she does is 100% right or justifiable it just sucks.
Scarlett isn't who she is...like she told him she needed space then she goes and sleep with Damien. Sure scratch an itch but don't expect him to fight for her. Jesus...why would the writers do this! Like this is insulting to their storyline. I can't ever forgive Scarlett. She jumps in bed with the first guy who thinks she is special. Jesus...screw her. What pains me is she said HOW she felt numb for Gunner. Woman you were saying how in love with him, how did that change? He didn't defend you while Damien was screaming at you? I want to know how Gunnar hurt her delicate feelings? UGH she is so frustrating.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

All I see is fake. She is so fake. Damien complimented her looks and she does that "me?,...oh I'm so uncomfortable with being called pretty. Shut up! You have never been modest about your looks before. Not when Gunnar complimented her, not when Caleb did. When did she lose her self esteem???? I don't ever remember her being a meek bird. I remember her jumping on stage to sing Johnny cash, I remember her dancing sexy, I remember her unloading a gun chamber, I remember her having a backbone. I don't know who this character is

And where is Gunnar??!!! Give him a storyline please!
Old 02-17-2017, 01:10 AM
Extreme Fan

At this point she is dead to me. Just let Gunnar find someone better.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livexitxupx18 (View Post)
Scarlett isn't who she is...like she told him she needed space then she goes and sleep with Damien. Sure scratch an itch but don't expect him to fight for her. Jesus...why would the writers do this! Like this is insulting to their storyline. I can't ever forgive Scarlett. She jumps in bed with the first guy who thinks she is special. Jesus...screw her. What pains me is she said HOW she felt numb for Gunner. Woman you were saying how in love with him, how did that change? He didn't defend you while Damien was screaming at you? I want to know how Gunnar hurt her delicate feelings? UGH she is so frustrating.
Yes her big revelation was laughable, I'll never by into her being a strong person. Her sleeping with that loser proved to me how weak she really is; she has always kind of irked my nerves playing the victim. Gunnar never cheated, he never dump her just so he could sleep with someone else. It just seems like Scarlett makes up all this pain Gunnar has cause her in her head to justify her making terrible decision. I really hope Mr. Hotshot leaves her in the dust because at this point it would be well deserved at this point. I also really don't want Gunnar fighting for her like she's worth fighting for, her so called way of half-behind showing love isn't worth it. I mean what was the point of throwing back together only to break them up again. Ugh why did I even bother watching again.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariyahRice (View Post)
Yes her big revelation was laughable, I'll never by into her being a strong person. Her sleeping with that loser proved to me how weak she really is; she has always kind of irked my nerves playing the victim. Gunnar never cheated, he never dump her just so he could sleep with someone else. It just seems like Scarlett makes up all this pain Gunnar has cause her in her head to justify her making terrible decision. I really hope Mr. Hotshot leaves her in the dust because at this point it would be well deserved at this point. I also really don't want Gunnar fighting for her like she's worth fighting for, her so called way of half-behind showing love isn't worth it. I mean what was the point of throwing back together only to break them up again. Ugh why did I even bother watching again.
She is such an hypocrite. She says it isn't about sex then she tells Damien she enjoy having fun with him, god how much stupid does she sound right there! I am so tired of her always acting like the victim, 'oh poor little scarlett, she had it so rough so she has the right to walk over everyone else'. She needs to check herself in to get help. Thank you! Everyone is saying how Gunnar cheated on her. No they broke up when he dated Scarlett best friend, Zoey, the sound engineer and her mentor. I am sorry but that does not constitute as cheating. Only cheaters do that and that is what she is. She says she can't be with anyone but the second Gunner tells her she is free to sleep with whoever she wants to is the moment she sleeps with Damien. I find it so hilarious. I read for 509, Gunnar fights for Scarlett. I have no idea why he wants to fight for someone who admitted she feels nothing for him. I am so ANGRY at her and frustrated. The only reason I want to watch it is for Deyna. I can't believe the writers would do this to them, get them together then ruin them in the worse ways. Scarlett actions is unjustified and I hope Damien leaves her cause I know he will. Gunnar deserves better than to have someone constantly blame him for something he did in the PAST. She never admitted how he hurt her, and yes he did hurt her in season 1 and 2 but she also dated someone else knowing she had feelings for Gunnar, so she is such an fool. You know what they say fool me once shame on you, fool me again, shame on me. Scarlett shame on you.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm very curious about what Scarlett thought about their livelihood after that little speech she gave. Because after hearing all that crap, our little band would have been no more. She couldn't have possibly thought that they would go on with the Exes as if nothing happened.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I'm very curious about what Scarlett thought about their livelihood after that little speech she gave. Because after hearing all that crap, our little band would have been no more.
Don't worry, Gunnar will spend the next ten episodes licking her ass and she'll never be called on it.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Don't worry, Gunnar will spend the next ten episodes licking her ass and she'll never be called on it.
Jesus can Gunnar just catch an break. It says he will fight for Scarlett but she isn't worth fighting for cause I BET she won't tell him she went to Damien hotel room after they had their discussion.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livexitxupx18 (View Post)
Jesus can Gunnar just catch an break. It says he will fight for Scarlett but she isn't worth fighting for cause I BET she won't tell him she went to Damien hotel room after they had their discussion.
Nope. She won't. And Telepath is probably right. It's a ****show.