Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-20-2017, 10:38 PM
Total Fan

^ Avery's storylines get better and better in time, but not before he does some pretty selfish stuff.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

isnt it always like that? with the selfish stuff I mean. but i am looking Forward to seeing more of him

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-21-2017, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

They do get better but only till season 4 and now they have been reduced a lot. Thanks to the nutjobs currently writing the show.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
i have a bit of catching up to do as we havent had all seasons in Germany yet. so i dont know whats Happening with him in later seaosns
what is the last episode you saw?
Old 03-23-2017, 01:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

i am stuck in the middle of season 3 but i am trying to catch up through the Internet now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-23-2017, 08:33 PM
Total Fan

It kind of started falling apart for me at the end of Season 3.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

then i am not really looking Forward to that

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-24-2017, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Yeah depending on who you like or dislike, for me from 321 (before last episode of season) on it started to get really bad and only started to be good in 421 (that season finale) with 414-415 being really good too. The rest... especially for Avery in s4B was out of character. I hate that to this day it still hasn't been brought up on the show. But season 5 writers want fans to forget it ever happen really and want us to even forget the character it happened with as we have no clue about her whereabouts and she was a series regular in season 4
Old 03-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Yeah depending on who you like or dislike, for me from 321 (before last episode of season) on it started to get really bad and only started to be good in 421 (that season finale) with 414-415 being really good too. The rest... especially for Avery in s4B was out of character. I hate that to this day it still hasn't been brought up on the show. But season 5 writers want fans to forget it ever happen really and want us to even forget the character it happened with as we have no clue about her whereabouts and she was a series regular in season 4
This is the one thing I always write on the survey. As much as I don't really want Layla Grant to return, I would like to see her come back one more time just to bring some closure to her character. Aubrey Peeples deserves that IMO. She didn't write her scenes, even though she surely did enjoy rubbing it in on Twitter. She was a big part in getting the word out for Nashville to be picked up by CMT. I just wish she has received a little bit of respect which is what Will Chase got.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol that sounds like i can or Need to ff a whole season

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-28-2017, 03:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I encourage you to watch Season 4 anyway. I enjoyed a lot of it. I did FF through some stuff, but not any of the Avery storylines. Or Juliette for that matter. I still enjoyed both characters. That's the nice thing about binge watching a show, you can just move on from an ep you don't like to the next one without dwelling on it too much. But the nice thing about S4 is that Avery was in every single ep, and he had his own storylines. In S5, that's usually not the case.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
I encourage you to watch Season 4 anyway. I enjoyed a lot of it. I did FF through some stuff, but not any of the Avery storylines. Or Juliette for that matter. I still enjoyed both characters. That's the nice thing about binge watching a show, you can just move on from an ep you don't like to the next one without dwelling on it too much. But the nice thing about S4 is that Avery was in every single ep, and he had his own storylines. In S5, that's usually not the case.
Yes while season 4 was written pretty bad especially exaggerated storylines it had a lot of great acting from all actors especially hayden and jj but others too of course. S5 has better writing for "deyna" at least for some time and for the girls, but else it just lacks writing all together for most important characters and fan foavorites. It's now all about marshalls favorites. S4 was bad but yet interesting and had balance, S5 is not very interesting and has no balance.

Last edited by Arrakis; 03-31-2017 at 06:34 PM
Old 03-31-2017, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Yes while season 4 was written pretty bad especially exaggerated storylines it was had a lot of great acting from all acters especially hayden and jj but others too of course. S5 has better writing for "deyna" at least for some time and for the girls, but else it just lacks writing all together for most important characters and fan foavorites. It's now all about marshalls favorites. S4 was bad but yet interesting and had balance, S5 is not very interesting and has no balance.
Well few eps had good writing for deyna as couple, but as for Rayna as character it was bad as whole. Noticed it myself only after they killed her that whole arc stripped pretty much all but family from her Not great way to end your mains arc in show
Old 03-31-2017, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
Well few eps had good writing for deyna as couple, but as for Rayna as character it was bad as whole. Noticed it myself only after they killed her that whole arc stripped pretty much all but family from her Not great way to end your mains arc in show
what do you mean?
Old 03-31-2017, 04:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
Welllll, I can't agree with you about Rayna's story line. Yes, a lot of her airtime was with family and especially with Deacon. (I loved that time w/ Deacon so much; it was well-written, sweet and affectionate, and sexy.) But from the very beginning of Season 5, Rayna had a strong story apart from the others. I especially enjoyed Episode 1 where she went on the road trip alone to discover herself in the midst of real life (the panic attack on the plane before the trip and then rediscovering that old song, Wayfarin' Stranger, that had changed her life in childhood and now was impacting her as an adult.) And I know a lot of people didn't like the stalker arc, but I enjoyed it, especially the last scenes with the stalker and Rayna at HW65. Again, well-written material, and Connie's acting had never been better IMO. This is just the way I see it and nothing more, but I count Season 5 to be superior in every way for the character Rayna Jaymes, especially when compared with Season 4.