Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB47 (View Post)
Ed tweeted about him being an amazing actor or words like that. And I'm sure I've heard Sam & Chrus gushing about him too.
Ed's tweet was really beautiful.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB47 (View Post)
Ed tweeted about him being an amazing actor or words like that. And I'm sure I've heard Sam & Chrus gushing about him too.
Oh yeah! I brought that over here from Ed. LOL
Old 02-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
Oh yeah! I brought that over here from Ed. LOL
That's so funny
Old 03-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

So with Avery finishing the D/R album in 511, does this mean we have our first Avery Barkley produced album completed?
Old 03-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
So with Avery finishing the D/R album in 511, does this mean we have our first Avery Barkley produced album completed?
Seems so. I just think in the past this would have been considered a big deal. Now not anymore.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Seems so. I just think in the past this would have been considered a big deal. Now not anymore.
They never focus on musical accomplishments anymore. No one is driven anymore. Season 1 was awesome because everyone had a clear motive with their career. Why can't they do that now?
Old 03-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

None of them have any ambitions anymore, except maybe Juliette. It's like they're all retired.

As for Avery finishing the album, didn't he just work on two songs? That's not the same as finishing up an entire album. He's done individual songs before this.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
That's not the same as finishing up an entire album. He's done individual songs before this.
yeah but none of the songs except for the one he did with Juliette even saw the light of day unless we count the work he did on Deacon's EP. Scarlett's album got scrapped, Sadie's album got scrapped and Layla never existed.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
yeah but none of the songs except for the one he did with Juliette even saw the light of day unless we count the work he did on Deacon's EP. Scarlett's album got scrapped, Sadie's album got scrapped and Layla never existed.
Layla who?
Old 03-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
They never focus on musical accomplishments anymore. No one is driven anymore. Season 1 was awesome because everyone had a clear motive with their career. Why can't they do that now?
Good ideas and creativity. That is key. And that is what these writers don't have.

Quote:
and Layla never existed.
That is the only alternative fact of season 5 I can very well live with.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:10 PM
New Fan

https://www.change.org/p/lionsgate-t...minibarhttp://
Please sign!

Fan favorite cast members are now only a background extra on the show, with half the cast not receiving their own plots anymore. The teens are being made into the new leads, and central focus of our show.
This is not what made the fans love the show for so many years, and fight so hard to get it back.

Also, our new writers are very incompetent, leaving major plot holes everywhere. Characters divorce in season four, and then are magically wearing wedding rings again this season, with no rhyme or reason given.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola123 (View Post)
https://www.change.org/p/lionsgate-t...minibarhttp://
Please sign!

Fan favorite cast members are now only a background extra on the show, with half the cast not receiving their own plots anymore. The teens are being made into the new leads, and central focus of our show.
This is not what made the fans love the show for so many years, and fight so hard to get it back.

Also, our new writers are very incompetent, leaving major plot holes everywhere. Characters divorce in season four, and then are magically wearing wedding rings again this season, with no rhyme or reason given.
I singed and shared that
Old 03-19-2017, 08:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

i always loved avery. ok of course in the beginning of the show he was a tool and not nice but he changed around and i started loving him in season 2

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-19-2017, 01:29 PM
Total Fan

^ That thought has been echoed many times. I know I was one of the fans that hated the character in the beginning, but loved the star. So happy Callie changed all that.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

i have a bit of catching up to do as we havent had all seasons in Germany yet. so i dont know whats Happening with him in later seaosns

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign