Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Haven't heard of this show before! Love all the pictures and gifs though
Old 05-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Ysu
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To You (View Post)
You really have to try! And it may not be what you would expect but something even better!
Old 05-02-2014, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To You (View Post)
I had never heard of it before either, but it was really quite the surprise for me. Especially Lana's character is really, really amazing.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same as Carmen. I'm willing to give it a try for Lana though.

Anyways, thanks for starting!
Old 05-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Add me! Trina was a great character of Lana's!
Old 05-02-2014, 05:54 AM
Ysu
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentGrasshopper (View Post)
I had never heard of it before either, but it was really quite the surprise for me. Especially Lana's character is really, really amazing.
IKR. She starts with the assumption that she is one-note, vampy, mayby a little wicked, and turns out (thanks to Lana nuanced and wonderful performance) that she is complex, sympathetic, empathic, a beautiful soul.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

adding you girls

Lulu I will add the gifs to the op. they are so lovely

Carmen and Joyce- you gotta try out that show. its really amazing and Lanas character is absolutely fun to watch its a lovely show and down worry. its not JUST about the swinging lool. actually they have a wide variety of topics on the show

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh, love the gif set and I've never seen the show either. Trying to find where to watch it tho.

I don't have a favorite scene since I've never watched the show. But I have a favorite clip. Lol The one where she is in bed with one of the neighbor ladies sleeping and she's snoring or one of them is anyway. it was like a few second clip.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

haha I love that scne with Janet. Like I said Trina and Janet scenes are my favourite after Trina and Tom. Janet sich such a innocent faking woman in the beginning. well actually she is really that domestic housewife who never even put a thought into actually doing naughty things.. and then she meets the deckers Trina is definitely also helping her opening up and there are actually also quite cute scenes between them. Janet is the first person that Trina tells that she is pregnant. I LOVED that scene

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Ysu
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
haha I love that scne with Janet. Like I said Trina and Janet scenes are my favourite after Trina and Tom. Janet sich such a innocent faking woman in the beginning. well actually she is really that domestic housewife who never even put a thought into actually doing naughty things.. and then she meets the deckers Trina is definitely also helping her opening up and there are actually also quite cute scenes between them. Janet is the first person that Trina tells that she is pregnant. I LOVED that scene
I LOVED Trina and Janet together. They were may favorite (non-romantic) pairing on the show. I loved the scene where she told Janet she was pregnant and Janet was really happy and the next move was to take away Trina's glass and cigarette.
They both seemed like charicatures of the different side at the beginning, and the two of them improved the most. They kinda overshadowed the main couple!
Old 05-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysu (View Post)
I LOVED Trina and Janet together. They were may favorite (non-romantic) pairing on the show. I loved the scene where she told Janet she was pregnant and Janet was really happy and the next move was to take away Trina's glass and cigarette.
They both seemed like charicatures of the different side at the beginning, and the two of them improved the most. They kinda overshadowed the main couple!
I absolutely agree, their friendship is one of the best parts of the show. It seems so unlikely in the beginning that they would click, but eventually they do and it's beautiful. Trina telling Janet that she's pregnant is one of my favorite scenes.
Quote:
IKR. She starts with the assumption that she is one-note, vampy, mayby a little wicked, and turns out (thanks to Lana nuanced and wonderful performance) that she is complex, sympathetic, empathic, a beautiful soul.
Yes!
Quote:
Lulu I will add the gifs to the op. they are so lovely
Awesome, a friend of mine made them.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
haha I loved the move with the glass an the cigarette so funny. and I agree they improved the most. actually they were the furhest apart character wise and in the end.. both got a lot closer together. Janet opened up more and found out that she could do things very wel on her own and Trina became a tinsy bit more lay back and considerate of things

Lulu I added with credit. and tell her she is awesome

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lulu I added with credit. and tell her she is awesome
I will pass it along.

Trina and Janet confiding in each other is my favourite thing tbh (x)

Since everyone seems to love these two, here's a little something.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am actually thinking about whiter or not opening a thread for them lol. But well it also fits in here

LEVERAGE campaign