Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

That would be wonderful

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Always hope They do love flashbacks!
Old 10-14-2016, 09:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Beautiful icons !

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-16-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are gorgeous
Old 03-31-2017, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

For some reason I am having stable queen feels tonight so rewatching The Stable Boy. Why do I do this to myself?? Can we please have Daniel back??
Old 04-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I re-watched Stable Boy recently too! It is a wonderful first love for Regina till Cora literally tore them apart!
Old 04-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure but did any of you guys happen to catch this deleted scene from s5? I don't know if it made the s5 dvds or blue rays, I don't own them so ....

But it has Emma briefly discussing Daniel with Regina in the Underworld probably before Regina and Snow found his tombstone turned over and he moved on. Robin is in it briefly. I will post the link anyways:

https://youtu.be/TM1PkzTr-J8

Here is a fanvid of Daniel & Regina's daughter too:

https://youtu.be/VTtutsEcayc

I get what you mean, Sherry. Sometimes I get sentimental over this pairing even though I grew to love OQ and wanted that as part of Regina's HE. That's why at this point I would settle for Regina dying and having an afterlife with Daniel since I know they are done with the real Robin and there is no hope there. But then I know they won't give this afterlife to Regina either so in that regard I don't want to see her die because it will just be a depressing death.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-01-2017 at 06:08 PM
Old 04-02-2017, 03:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the scene. not sure i have seen it yet

i would settle for the same. it would be great to see them having an afterlife together and seeing regina happy as a last scene. tht would be wonderful

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Heather, I haven't seen that scene. I don't have the DVDs either. I use Netflix for rewatches.

At least we know that Daniel is in the afterlife since they took the time to make that canon. It seems so odd to me that they took the time to give Regina that peace of mind for Daniel, but not for Robin. They were both people Regina loved, but Robin was a much bigger part of the show than Daniel.

I don't want Regina to die either, but if she did, I would want to see her happy in the afterlife too. Those type scenes make the character death a bit easier to accept. I have a lot of doubts if Once would bother with this though. I don't think we'll ever see Daniel again other than in the flashbacks we have already seen.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you Heather for the videos
Old 04-02-2017, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

I remember last season I saw a head canon someplace about Daniel not being in the underworld. I can't find where I read it, but just want to be clear I'm not taking credit for it, I just can't find the source. The head canon was that Daniel was in the underworld until Whale brought him back in season 2. He needed Regina to let him go before he was able to move on. We'll never know of course, but I think I accept that as how it happened. What do you all think?
Old 04-03-2017, 04:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes ist a fact that he has moved on from the underworld. Regina asked someone about it in the underworld. he moved on just like her mother and father did so he is definitely in... heaven or something now

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes that was nice that he wasn't stuck in limbo
Old 04-03-2017, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, guys. Of course, in the future, if I find anything of interest I'll be sure to share. There was one AU fanvid of them I saw and shared on one of these threads awhile ago - if I find it I'll share again.

Sherry, I actually like that head canon. I think it makes a lot of sense since we know his soul had to be somewhere that entire time and it wouldn't have been the afterlife if he came back with Whale. Underworld makes sense and it explains why the tombstone was turned over later on. Not only did she let Daniel go, like he asked, she did move on to love again. She found Robin Hood.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

That's what I'm thinking too Heather - that if his soul had already moved on Whale wouldn't have been able to bring him back, so he must have moved on after that, when Regina let him go. Looking back now, I think him saying "love again" was an early sign that the writers had another love story planned for her. It's too bad the second one didn't end any better than the first though. Actually I'd say it ended even worse because at least we know the state of Daniel's soul.

For some reason my bitterness over what happened with OQ has increased my love for stable queen. I'm not sure why, the stories really had nothing to do with one another other than they were both Regina's true loves.