Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

so i can give up hope that zelena is faking her pregancy?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Suz, I think the unfortunate answer is yes.

We got screwed over. Again.

I would not even want to imagine what s5's finale whammy would be for OQ after this mess. Probably Robin or Regina's death.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

urgh.. great. no hope in a show that is about hope- last show i was so unhappy with was private practice

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think mine was ... LOST. Coinidentally.

I just think this show is not what it used to be. I do not think the show is about hope or else Neal fans would have something to preach about then, lol.

At this point, I feel like Regina is so tragic, they very well might just make it so that she dies in a series finale! Then by that point, Zelena will be 'redeemed' and a dying Regina will give her blessing to her sister to move on with Robin, Roland, and their child born out of deceit. You know, to prove once again her redemption and being the bigger person? I am so tired of the lengths Regina has to go to to prove her worth.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

The worst thing about the pregnancy storyline is that this isn't just OQ facing an obstacle or another instance of Regina doing the right thing and gets screwed over anyway. It's permanent! It won't go away.

OQ happy ending is raising their sons... and Zelena's kid.

Icon by Koda
Old 05-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Omg she really is pregnant. They are really going with this sl.

Regina can never get over this, imagine how terrible it will be, looking at that child who was born because your sister raped your soulmate.

Lol there people are really insane, i just don't care anymore.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

A&E are insane if they think anyone wants to watch this. Isn't this supposed to be entertainment?

I just want the baby storyline gone, at this point I don't even care how. A rewrite, a miscarriage, "it was all a dream"... I don't care. It makes me sick to imagine Regina raising that baby.

Icon by Koda
Old 05-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
A rewrite, a miscarriage, "it was all a dream"... I don't care. It makes me sick to imagine Regina raising that baby.
If Dallas can do it, so can Once. And we don't even need to take back an entire season, just a few episodes will do the trick.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Trying desperately to have a respectful (but critical) discussion with Adam on Twitter, but he doesn't seem interested in answering anyone rational.

Is there a reason for that? Some squeaky wheel metaphor that's lost on me?

I just want to have a fu.cking conversation about this mess.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
If Dallas can do it, so can Once. And we don't even need to take back an entire season, just a few episodes will do the trick.
Yes, everything from the dream sequence in 415 is still a dream.... Regina is still alseep and hasn't woken up yet.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LC - I think he might be ashamed to have to answer to any discussion with intellect. . Seriously, how can he give you any satisfactory answers to this mess! He must know that. LOL.

Guys, I spent most of my free time today at the spoilers board reading and catching up on interviews, reading posts, and responding here or there. I just ....

UGH!!!!!!

I mean, it's all a sick joke the information I'm coming across. Adam implying that this baby might be a good thing for Zelena? Rumors of possible talk coming from Sean's agent that both he and Bex could be in talks to become regulars in s5? Some article reinforcing that we should not be looking towards a love interest as a character's only HE. Just WTF are they doing?

Is it just me or is this starting to sound more and more like Zelena's story, not Regina, Robin's, or OQ's???

Old 05-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm just angry because I'm usually so optimistic, and they've officially broken me, too.

Thankfully, I've drawn my line in the sand, and I can say with certainty that I'll be sticking to it. If none of this sh.it is made right before the credits roll on May 10, I'm out. Idek if I'll bother checking spoilers or reading recaps of season five. I don't want to be tempted to come back just to have my good graces dashed again by some asinine plot twist.

I'll still post in the Lana Board, though.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Right now I'm on the fence, leaning towards not coming back for season 5. If during hiatus A&E show any indication that they realize this storyline was a mistake and they intend to fix it, I might be back... but even then I'm not sure because I have less than 0 interest watching Regina and Robin raising that kid.

Icon by Koda
Old 05-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the other problem for me coming back to s5 is the writing in general. I mean, if by some miracle they revise this mess with Zelena and the baby, it may allow me the room to at least come back and watch, but the damage has essentially been done. It is no longer just OQ I do not trust them to do justice with, it's EVERYTHING. Regina's character development is at risk, Robin, and even with these recent plots, they mostly center around Emma anyway with Regina just serving that. And then the stories we do get are not all that well fleshed out to begin with, in my opinion. So if I do come back even under that condition of change, it will most certainly just be as a casual viewer.

I almost died when the insinuation come across that the change in s5 would drop the mini-arc formula with a new villain because that was one of my complaints for fleshing out story and character development better and I favored this approach. But now to know why they will do it next season? To give a FULL SEASON of attention to Zelena and this baby mama nightmare? OMG - Please NOOO!!!!!

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-01-2015 at 10:11 PM
Old 05-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Urgh even i dont want to come bakc for season five if all of this is true. I mean i am watching once bot some bull telenovels. As much as i love bex, i dont want her sticking around, i know some people are very excited with outlaw green, i am not

Wish they would write in someone new for Regina after all this mess

LEVERAGE campaign