Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2015, 10:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Emma will always be in the happy bubble. Her angest lasts 2 seconds... just like Regina's happiness!

There's this now:

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Shiz is getting real. This looks freaking intense.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm really wondering why this thing is after Regina to begin with. Is it something Zelena conjured up? Who else would specifically target her?
Old 04-02-2015, 11:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow that description... and the video! They weren't kidding s**t is going down!

Thanks for posting those. So that makes sense now that one of the people there last night said after the cast filmed the scene, the whole thing was filmed all over again with a stunt double for Lana. I couldn't figure out why she would need a stunt double but yeah, if she's pulled up in the air, that makes sense!

I wonder what the heck Robin saying "there has to be another way" means!??

ETA: Sherry, I could totally see it being Zelena or something she did, since "it" targets Regina!
Old 04-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know, but it makes me excited to see that it targets her! My baby is precious even to the evil things!

Also, if I hear one more person calling this "Emma's sacrifice" I might start kicking their butts...! I actually liked what I saw on this video, how Emma fights and raises the dagger up in the air with such determination! I haven't watched the episode, but this BTS vid made me say "way to go Emma"! And CSers are making this look like the ultimate sacrifice as if it's something beyond measurement... Jeez, relax!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I don't know, but it makes me excited to see that it targets her! My baby is precious even to the evil things!
EVERYONE WANTS HER.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

So they must know that this thing is coming because they are looking for something they need to defeat it ("did you find it?"). Apparently they don't find what they need and this force gets Regina. So they are looking for another way to stop it, hence Robin's "there has to be another way". So then Emma thinks the power of the dagger can defeat it, so she goes running out there holding up the dagger, and whatever it was leaves and takes her with it. She must realize she's likely going to swept away in this, otherwise Hook wouldn't be trying to talk her out of it. Just a theory based on the set reports though.

Last edited by sherry02; 04-02-2015 at 11:20 AM
Old 04-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

omg when the finale airs I actually dont know IF I would watch it life. scared of screaming so loud that I will get arrested

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Extreme Fan

^Sherry!! AWESOME theory!!!! You are so good at this.

Here's another tidbit from the same girl about the 1st scene.. I love this because of "intense" OQ hug.

Quote:
Anything else happen last night besides that one scene with Emma disappearing?

the scene before that were emma, regina, and the sorcerer were on the ground. they get up, regina hugs henry, henry hugs emma, robin runs out and hugs regina (very intens hug YAAAYYY)

And according to the radio (aka the walkies the PA’s and the rest of the crew wear) they said something about blowing up the door of Gold’s shop. But we were so exhausted that we didn’t stay for that scene because there was no actors there for that.

but again, i was not there for that scene so i can’t 100% confirm this.
You gotta punch back and say, no, this is who I am | Anything else happen last night besides that one...
Old 04-02-2015, 11:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yup, pretty much the way I saw it too.

It's funny, they never seem to catch a break, do they? I expected they would have at least one moment of calmness after returning from the EF... but apparently something is against them once more. Hopefully this time, Robin will stand next to Regina and they'll fight this threat side by side and not separetely!

Old 04-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Hopefully this time, Robin will stand next to Regina and they'll fight this threat side by side and not separetely!
I hope so too! If they are all about to go on a mission to some other land to rescue Emma, they better both be going. No more separation!
Old 04-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

I'll third that NO MORE SEPARATION for OQ thing. Damn it.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think we're pretty safe as far as separation goes.

But I'm really anxious about what's going to happen before that scene, tbh. Like, why is Regina being attacked? What happened in the AU? How did they get out? What did Regina have to give up in order to get back to SB?

SO ANXOIUS.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'm really wondering why this thing is after Regina to begin with. Is it something Zelena conjured up? Who else would specifically target her?
Maybe it's not after her? Maybe she wants to sacrifice herself for everyone and Emma steps up?

Wow that video. Thanks for posting. I'm so excited for these final episodes.

I sure hope for no OQ separation. I think they (and we) deserved to be together and to explore their relationship at least for 5A.

Quote:
I haven't watched the episode, but this BTS vid made me say "way to go Emma"!
Chris is happy with our savior only when she sacrifices herself and disappears.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I think we're pretty safe as far as separation goes.
Shhhhhhh, you're gonna jinx us.

Quote:
But I'm really anxious about what's going to happen before that scene, tbh. Like, why is Regina being attacked? What happened in the AU? How did they get out? What did Regina have to give up in order to get back to SB?
The fact that Regina seems to be targeted by whatever this thing is makes me think this is Zelena's doing.

As for the AU, we don't have much to go on.