Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

maybe they just have one finale scene to film or something and do it next tuesday after easter?

looooooove that picture. isnt it adorable?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

btw, which days are supposed to be vacation days?? tomorrow and monday??

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-02-2015, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

THAT PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM AT WORK AND I CAN'T CRY BUT OMG, OMG, OMG! THE FEELINGS ARE SO STRONG! REGINA DESERVES THIS AND SO MUCH MORE! FINALLY!!!!
Old 04-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

So there are definitely 2 scenes with OQ, they are in different clothes, or that first one was just a rehearsal.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

They are two! One was in morning time, when Robin and Henry come and find Regina, the Apprentice and Emma unconcious in front of Gold's shop. This one is at night time (and with different clothes).

Ah, WHERE IS ANGEL??? she needs to get here NOW!!!!!!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

yep tomorrow and monday are holidays. at least over here lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

that's great! that gives them only 2 extra days of shooting... hmmm.. I wonder if they'll work during tomorrow or Monday though...

Old 04-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
They are two! One was in morning time, when Robin and Henry come and find Regina, the Apprentice and Emma unconcious in front of Gold's shop. This one is at night time (and with different clothes).

Ah, WHERE IS ANGEL??? she needs to get here NOW!!!!!!!!!
Right. I thought it's only one. That they were rehearsing in the morning and were filming at night time.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Extreme Fan

So Friday and Monday is a holiday in Canada too?

So... is it just me or is anyone else not entirely convinced this Emma/dagger scene is actually the finale cliffhanger? She has never ended a mid season or season unhappy except Neverland. It seems so shocking if this is how it ends, wouldn't they have made some effort to keep it secret? block fans or smth? You know how they love their shocking cliffhangers!! Maybe this happens to her but there are scenes after, where they all figure out how to go after her, like Neverland.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Neither Friday or Monday are holidays here, unless you happen to work for a church. My kids are off school next week, but only because it's spring break week, nothing to do with Easter.

I think it's 2 different scenes, the descriptions were completely different and the one pic we got earlier in the day, Regina is still wearing that purple dress. In the night scene, she is wearing something different - finally. I like the purple dress, but I was getting tired of seeing it.

ETA: Maggie, I expect this scene will be near the end, but not the end. I think they will show us that she's alive and where she is. They like to do those scenes at the end that are the lead in for the next season.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
So Friday and Monday is a holiday in Canada too?

So... is it just me or is anyone else not entirely convinced this Emma/dagger scene is actually the finale cliffhanger? She has never ended a mid season or season unhappy except Neverland. It seems so shocking if this is how it ends, wouldn't they have made some effort to keep it secret? block fans or smth? You know how they love their shocking cliffhangers!! Maybe this happens to her but there are scenes after, where they all figure out how to go after her, like Neverland.
I think so too. Some CSers are already speculating that this is not how it ends. I also think we're getting another cliffhanger, but as long as Regina or OQ are not included i don't care.

But this would actually be a real cliffhanger, like what happened to her, where she is, is she alive ()? That's what's they did with Rumple, so maybe this really will be the last scene.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah, that was definitely not the final scene. I am betting the final frame will show where Emma ended up in and in what state.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

they will oprobably film the finale insidem closed up from prying eyes

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree it's two scenes. One had Jared and the Apprentice, the other didn't and had the wind and lightning. Also after the first one in front of Gold's, there was a long set up time of the lights and equipment before they started the next one according to the tweets I was following.

ETA: ok glad to see you all thing the same as me about the "end". I am still really shocked tho, that they might end up a season with Emma actually in danger. Her angst arcs usually only last one episode or two before she is all happy and wonderful again.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Here's a good summary of the scene. Laura is a reliable source.

Quote:
ACTION:

Emma is holdig the dagger while her and Hook run towards the middle of the street, (ugh, Ems, did no one ever teacht you to never ****ing run with a knife) Charmcharmz, Snow, and Outlaw Queen are waiting. “Did you find it?” Screams Emma, whereto Charmcharmz answers “No.”

Then Robin screams “ REGINA “, and we see Regina being pulled by something, and suddenly she’s up in the air and can’t go anywhere. The wind picks up like hell, which makes is very hard to hear any dialogue. We hear bits and pieces. Something about hope and happiness, but we can’t be sure. We can, however, hear Robin scream “There has to be another way”, and Emma replies with “There is!”

This is when **** gets real. Charmcharmz and Snow are trying to stop her, just like Hook. There’s a small part, where Hook grabs her, trying to stop her in whatever she is doing. At first I thought they might kiss, but they don’t. They do touch foreheads and it seems to be pretty intimate for a little moment. And that’s when Emma steps away, and holds the dagger above her head. The wind picks up even more, and there’s some heavy lightning (they will most likely add thunder as sound effects as well). While this was happening, Regina ran over to Robin and Outlaw Queen cuddles while watching the confusing hell that’s still going on. Then Emma is gone, and the only thing that’s left is the dagger on the ground.

CUT
You gotta punch back and say, no, this is who I am | What happened on shooting exactly...?! I'm so...