Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Photo? I'm blind, i don't see it.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Maggie, I think you pressed submit reply before you copied the link to the photo! But as it happens, I know to which one you are referring to. I saw it on twitter and god, I felt so nice to see Sean and Bex just hanging out or maybe going on set together that day! Now all I need is more pics of Sean with Lana too and everything will be perfection!

Guys, I don't know about you, but now that filming is finally over, I find myself a lot calmer than before! Now we don't have to watch where Sean is 24/7!! He can go to Australia, he can go to Cuba, he can go to the North Pole if he wants to in these next three months! I give him permission!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Extreme Fan

^Haha! Yes it is possible I could definitely hit post before I paste in link, I am always having to fix my posts, lol.

But in this case it turns out the person deleted the tweet with the photo so that's why it isn't showing in my previous post. I don't understand why. It was a really lovely photo of Sean and Alex with a fan in Vancouver. (edited my previous post to say the tweet was deleted)
Old 04-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ah ok. Yes you're right, it was such a lovely photo... so sad that the girl deleted it, but then again, you know how internet works. Maybe she got crap out of BAs or anything?? God knows...

There's this new interview that came out earlier this evening, from A&E. They talked a lot about Cruella's episode and I'm getting the feeling that she will turn out to be the one who knew the Author after all. Regardless, I want to slap Matt Mittovitch a bit after that! How can he only ask one question about 4x17 but devote half the interview to 4x18??? Ugh...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Regardless, I want to slap Matt Mittovitch a bit after that! How can he only ask one question about 4x17 but devote half the interview to 4x18??? Ugh...
Omg thank you for saying that--that is EXACTLY what I was thinking!! Like save that stuff for promoting NEXT week.... THIS week is 417!!! Ugh
Old 04-08-2015, 04:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

He's a big utter jerk! Seriously! And don't get me started with the idiots on the OUAT twitter... even bigger facepalm for them! Thank goodness there are other media sites out there that know where to focus on!

ETA: Oy! I was just doing a rewatch of a couple of OQ past scenes (cause you know, I MISS THEM! ) and I got to the library scene. I was looking at page 23 again, more specifically at its backround... and then I went and rewatched the new sneak peek... and then I went and rewatched the tavern scene from 3x03... Guys, I was suspicious before, but I'm getting a very very VERY strong feeling that the tavern Regina was supposed to go in was actually Robin's tavern! Where is sherry and her eagle eyes? I need her to check it out too!!

Last edited by phoenix_shine; 04-08-2015 at 05:00 PM
Old 04-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

maggie i think i know the pic you are reffering too. it was a girl in betwen sean and bex right? I think i saw it on instagram

and wow .. seaon is wrapped. i feel sad but also releaved somehow. its weird. relieved for the fact that i wont be anxious anymore to find out if lana and sean are filming together lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-09-2015, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

Matt is sometimes weird, i remember during paleyfest when he asked tons of questions about the Millers daughter and almost nothing about Welcome to Storybrooke. I guess he doesnt care that much about Robin/OQ.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Suz, yes it was a photo of a fan between Sean and Bex with a city street behind them.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

woohoooooooooooo it's comiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Aaaaaand here it is!!! Lovely interview with good stuff about Sun ep and sweet things about Lana from Sean as always. (Really had to laugh at Jim's "OMG" in his tweet lol)

Old 04-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sean interviews are just the best interviews out there! ALWAYS! No exceptions, not even one!!! What he said about Lana and how dedicated she is... THE FEELS ARE SO MANYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, THE NEW SNEAK PEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T EVEN....

Old 04-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG THE SNEAK PEEK!!!!!!!

p.s. obviously I immediately caved again... oops..
Old 04-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

oh absolutely!!!

LOVING THE ROBIN HOOD MUSIC THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark Isham on his finest!! Oh man, we are going to get so spoiled in this episode, we are going to demand more like this for ages!!!!!!

Old 04-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

SEXY THANG.