Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2015, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the summary from Jordan and the video. Looks like this force is the dagger wanting a new owner. Poor Regina, that scene on the green scene looks like it's going to be difficult. I saw a pic with a stunt double and wires attached, someone on tumblr said she ends up suspended in mid air and can't move. At least we know she gets free of it.

So I guess Rumple is no longer the Dark One, which seems odd because that is so much a part of his role on the show. Also the dagger doesn't go with Emma when she disappears and if she was the new Dark One, I would think the dagger would have gone with her. I wonder whose name will be on it?
Old 04-03-2015, 05:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm actually very excited with the prospect that this dark force goes after Regina!! I wonder if Rumple is behind all this, if maybe his ultimate goal was to actually get rid of the Dark One's power without having to die... If he truly wants to be with Belle, I wouldn't put it past him to do that and it would be a huge step for him! Maybe the hat resurfaces somehow??

Whatever it is, since Regina is seemingly ok, I am ok too.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-03-2015, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

I know, I just don't like seeing our baby in pain, she's had so much of that already. *sniff* I am looking forward to seeing how it all looks with the special affects though.

We saw before that Rumple wanted to cleave himself of the dagger but keep his powers, so I wonder if he has managed to do that. Or maybe he really did give up his powers for Belle, that certainly would pave the way for a reunion.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can handle this kind of pain, because now she will have Robin at her side (hopefully). I mean physical pain is something she too can handle, which means we can manage too. But emotional pain... no I can't stand seeing her miserable and crying anymore. If this was not a mislead, if there is no threat to her happiness by the end of the season, I can take anything.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

It looks likely Regina and Robin will end the season together, but I hope we get some scenes of them really happy together before this thing with Emma happens, because I'm guessing Regina is not going to allow herself to be too happy while Emma is missing. I think they'll be together, but I expect happiness to be overshadowed by guilt since it seems the dagger's power (or whatever it is) was actually after Regina.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Chris was wondering about the characters in that notecard Agnes got from A&E - here is a better copy of the artwork - that definitely looks like Bo Peep (Chris you remember she was the bad guy in Charmings episode? lol)

I can't figure out what the big blue creature is on the very left, tho?? Or the one in the very middle covered over by the logo

Also... p.s. .... I guess this means Gabe got the same gift as Agnes did?

ETA: Sorry again for the eta... this is a great interview with Patrick Fischler... and some interesting spoilery type information... Hmmm... can't wait to see this all play out.
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/03...chler-spoilers

Last edited by Maggie_R; 04-03-2015 at 11:29 AM
Old 04-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

The Chernabog is in the middle, don't know about that creature off to the left but it's interesting that it has a pitchfork. Hint as to what is in the finale? Hades?

ETA: Okay, do you all remember that pic earlier in the week where I was zooming in on it and I could see Herny and Robin and it was all fuzzy? I could have sworn I saw someone in it with blue hair, but I dismissed as I was seeing it wrong, but now that I've seen this pic Maggie posted of this creature with blue hair, I'm beginning to wonder if there was something to it. See it on the other side of the tree?

Last edited by sherry02; 04-03-2015 at 11:55 AM
Old 04-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Sherry - first I gotta say omg I am so impressed with how you got that pic zoomed!!! Wow, HOW did you do that?? lol With your zoom I can definitely recognize Henry and Robin!

Gosh it sure does look like that person has blue hair, lol. It looks like they have a human face but it's all whitish? It has armor on the body, like a guard or smth?
Old 04-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

I just pulled the pic up on my phone and used it to zoom. I wish it was a little clearer.

But I see the same as you, white face, possible blue hair, and what looks like armor. I guess it could be a guard with a weird helmet, I don't know.

You know, I wonder if the creature with the pitch fork is supposed to be Poseidon and that's a trident, not a pitch fork?
Old 04-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe someone has a blue hat?
Old 04-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's Poseidon!! I can't believe you guys didn't figure that one out!!

Maggie, I did remember who Bo Peep was in OUAT, I just didn't know that I had actually seen that figure before and who it was! I think it's from Toy Story?? This show..!!

So... there is one character that knows the Author pretty well and that has crossed paths with him! And surprisingly, it's NOT Rumple! Who could it be??? I'm leaning towards Zelena...

Old 04-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Rumple, you are making me angry! I have a feeling he's going to use that magic binding cuff on her.

I think the person who has crossed paths with the author is Blue.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I WILL CUT YOU, RUMPLE. UNHAND MY BABY.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh Rumple, come on man, you did enough damage in one season.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oo Rumple...I still reckon the Dark One curse is taking over him.....he's basically battling one against the other... still love you though

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I'm actually very excited with the prospect that this dark force goes after Regina!! I wonder if Rumple is behind all this, if maybe his ultimate goal was to actually get rid of the Dark One's power without having to die... If he truly wants to be with Belle, I wouldn't put it past him to do that and it would be a huge step for him! Maybe the hat resurfaces somehow??
I'm thinking TLK and it broke the curse of Rumple's (I'm so hoping so!!) and now it's trying to find a new host... maybe something from the hat has resurfaced