Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRegalRath (View Post)
I just hope she doesn't spend much time reading the online stuff because she doesn't need to feel bad when she has gone above and beyond for her fans for so long. She doesn't belong to anyone but herself and her family and anything that she gives to the rest of us we should just be thankful for. I certainly am.
PREACH.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Your icon....

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 09-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

I knooow. My babies. They will forever hold a special place in my heart.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I think shipping is great as soon as is mostly just doing manips and videos, writing fanfictions and overall just liking the idea of some two characters together.

The problem begings when fans somehow starts to act entitled and feel offended the writers (who has never promised them that their ship will happen in canon and whose job is to write their vision) don’t write what they want.

Someone ships Snow White with Red Riding Hood, someone ships Regina with Hook or with Charming etc. etc it would’t be even possible to listen all the fans wishes. But I don’t see shippers of the other pairing calling the writers and actors names because it did not happen on the show. It’s probably because they totally understand their ship is not canon while some of the Swan Queen shippers have somehow convinced themselves Swan Queen is totally canon or it was supposed to be. And call anyone who disagree immediately homophobic which is totall bul****.
I even say I would really like the idea of Regina and Emma being together, if the writers decision was to write them as couple and write the pairing well I would totally support the idea because I see the chemistry and the potential but it never occured to me based on what I saw on my screen this is where they were going.
And then there are even those Swan Queen shippers who convinced themselves that Lana or Jennifer are lesbiens even in real life and hate Fred or Jennifer‘ boyfriend. Crazy!

I also wasn’t in the fandom since the beginning but from what I understood Lana really was i very very friendly and open to fans in the beginning while Jennifer after the bad experiences on House was little more distant and she got ALOT of hate for it.

Some fans often complained that Lana is saint and untouchable for some fans and Jennifer gets enormous hate for nothing, that they aren’t treated equally.
But lately I have seen some people saying that Jennifer started to be much more open and talkative to fans and even discuss Swan Queen while Lana got more distant, on twitter, also not taking pictures with fans on set and being annoyed to be asked about Swan Queen (really not me talking, just what I read) and because they put her on pedestal and now she got worse in their eyes I guess she is starting to get hate now. :-(

And Jennifer got alot of hate for not acknowledging the poll and because there were rumors she refused interview or something, so she mentioned the poll on her twitter and that she did not even know about that

It’s really terrible, nobody should get hate and especially not because something like that. Both Jen and Lana seem like very likeable women. And I think if Swan Queen was canon ship they would promote the ship and talk about it like they do with ships they are canon for them.

And it’s weird some of the questions people write for the interview with Lana are about what she thinks about the fact they are bullied by other parts of the fandom (which if that is true is terrible as well) but I mostly see on the internet some Swan Queen shippers bullying other fans who doesn’t share thein vision.

(and little OT but speaking about hate, Lana deleted her tweet for the girl who tweeted her picture of herself in the feather dress, nobody knows for sure why she did it but some people were speculating it was because the girl got hate for Lana’s tweet or Lana for tweeting her and not them… if that is true, I really don’t know what to say…it’s really sad)

I am not sure if this post makes any sense, english truly is not my strong suit.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

le sigh. I like SQ but even I have to admit that some fans are a littel extreme.

I almost wish that Lana wouldnt have agreed to that interview because no matter how she handles it.. the total SQ fans will be disappointed.

dont getm e wrong. I do see chemistry between Emma and regina and I also think that maybe if Emma was a guy - so to speak the savior was a guy that The Evil queen and the savior would maybe be a couple. Still I know that SQ will never happen in the A & E Universe but I am okay with that.

I love OQ and the possibilty they have and overall I am an evil regal so as lobng as Regina is happy , I am

still people need to realize that this is a TV show and not real life and giving hate to actors or whatever else is just something I will never understand. it doesnt make sense to bring this up and give peopel a hard time. They are just doing their job.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Bryce William ‏@brycewill6
Omg I met @LanaParrilla @colinodonoghue1 and Sean Maguire
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
(and little OT but speaking about hate, Lana deleted her tweet for the girl who tweeted her picture of herself in the feather dress, nobody knows for sure why she did it but some people were speculating it was because the girl got hate for Lana’s tweet or Lana for tweeting her and not them… if that is true, I really don’t know what to say…it’s really sad)
I follow the girl you are talking about and she seemed really upset by this. I mean, I get it, but I wonder what happened that prompted it. Wasn't Lana's reply simply something like "beautiful!" Who sends hate from that?? I just don't understand the mentality of the hate. And it's basically online bullying towards Lana. Wrong on so many levels.

And the pic above is so cute! I wish he would have said where they were. The little girl is adorable! Nice to see all kids aren't running from Lana these days, LOL.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I am not sure if there was a hate for that tweet, only that people were speculating something like that could be a reason. I really have no idea why she deleted that tweet.

So I don't know if she got a hate for that but if she did I think it would be because of some crazy jealous fans who would be mad she tweeted some kind of reaction to that girl and "ignored" them...
For some people is sometimes hard to understand that celebrities cannot sit all the by their computers and answering every single tweet they get.

Edit: Didn't mention Sean something about where they were when he tweeted the picture with Colin? I am not sure now... It's not like I know any of these places :-)

Last edited by Lenka5; 09-11-2014 at 05:42 AM
Old 09-11-2014, 06:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm always baffled when people think a celebrity is ignoring them on Twitter. I always want to say to people "if you got 10,000 tweets an hour could you answer them all?" Getting recognition from a celebrity on Twitter is kind of like winning the lottery. The odds are just against you. I think it's nice that Lana still goes through and responds and favorites stuff once in a while. She really doesn't use her account like a normal celebrity - she posts/retweets OUAT stuff of course, but you see pics of family and friends, she shares new articles she finds interesting or important, you get a feeling of where she is and what she's up to, not because she's selling herself, but simply because she shares for anyone who is interested.

Even if I wasn't a fan of her or the show i would say she's a very well rounded individual, and her tweets reflect that and make her an interesting person to follow.

ETA: About the poor girl that got the tweet Lana deleted, I hope she screencapped and saved it before it went away. I would have. And to look at it in another light, if Lana saw the picture and took the time to reply, then later deleted it, something happened and it was on her mind. Lana didn't make the decision lightly I'm sure. That girl should be honored that Lana actually spent that much time thinking about her and whatever happened. There are tons of fans would would be happy to get a tweet from her, even if it did get deleted later on.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
I am not sure if there was a hate for that tweet, only that people were speculating something like that could be a reason. I really have no idea why she deleted that tweet.

So I don't know if she got a hate for that but if she did I think it would be because of some crazy jealous fans who would be mad she tweeted some kind of reaction to that girl and "ignored" them...
For some people is sometimes hard to understand that celebrities cannot sit all the by their computers and answering every single tweet they get.

Edit: Didn't mention Sean something about where they were when he tweeted the picture with Colin? I am not sure now... It's not like I know any of these places :-)
All of them were at the Vancouver Whitecaps FC football stadium for that pic and they should all thank Bobby and Colin for the tickets according to Sean's tweet . They are so European with their love for football and i love it .

I still have no idea what kind of photo was posted and taken down by Lana but seriously, nothing justifies acting that way.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lana also favorited the picture and she didn't undo that. It still shows up in her favorites list. Maybe it was just a mistake?

I have her twitter account set up for mobile notifications so I don't have to go looking for her tweets and I don't miss anything "important" that might be going on. There have been a number of times I have received tweet notifications from her just to click on it, have the app load and be told the tweet has been deleted. More often that not it reappears a few minutes later and since my phone captured the original, I see she's added something, or sometimes corrected a typo. But it could be as simple as a mistake.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Wasn't Lana asking people on how to use snapchat recently? Maybe she just isn't twitter savy like others are .
Old 09-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

people sending another person hate because she got a reply is just weird. seriously. hell I am glad I dont get hate when I get a reply from someone of the cast. that really must feel terrible. I mean you are here.. being absolutely happy that you actually got an answer and then there are people bashing you for it? not understandable at all. I am always happy for the people who are that lucky, and I am glad when people are lucky wehn I get a reply. thats how it should be.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

More photos from the football match:

https://twitter.com/razonantonelli/s...09503766142977

^ I'm trying to find the source for his one.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

I would move away from twitter a little if i was her too. No one else from the cast is tweeting much these days, simply because they all get hate. And she will get hate again for agreeing to do that interview for sure. It just shows how much she adores her fans, ALL of her fans.