Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
So this is not a good thread for this but I did not know where to write this.

I adore Lana but I think this was not her best reaction…

I had read Lana blocked someone on twitter because that fan disagreed about the restaurant thing so I was curious what exactly happened and looked at that person’s twitter.

She sent Lana this message

1 -TBH, I find that you did this a bit distasteful. It looks like a locally owned restaurant. That's someone's life n dream
2- that you're messing up. Is it the owners fault their employee was horrible that day? Would it have not been better to
3- have talked to the manager/owner so they rectify it? Versus now 400k+ people potentially never trying the place?
4- Killing them with kindness is always a better way. Never let others negativity make you then be seen negative as well

I am surprised to be honest because I don’t think those tweets were that disrespectful to deserve to be blocked. Lana gets sometimes such ugly messages that would totally deserve blocking so I just wonder why shy decided to block this one.
I'm not even going to respond really to this... I'm only gonna say, I think it was a misunderstanding. I don't know if it was Lana saying that or doing that or what. But I highly doubt she'd do it for no reason, she doesn't seem that sort of person.

Anyways, there's other things I disagree with/think are uncalled for that girl said, since I scrolled through some of her tweets. And I'm just gonna leave it at that.

This is Lana appreciation, and I'm just going to appreciate Lana and not dwell on anything or anyone else. So... next thread anyone?

ETA: Since no one else seemed to wanna make it, I made it.
New Thread
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time

Last edited by ice choco; 12-15-2014 at 04:27 PM