Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2014, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Nice Friends reference, Phoenix! And I would also crack up at the crazy fan reaction if Lana and Ginny changed their names on the opening credit.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would be massively shocked if either changed their names professionally, but to see the change acknowledged for the season premiere would be priceless.

I'm also thinking of another Friends reference - for the season opener after Courteney got married, all cast members had their names hyphenated with Arquette in the opening credits for just that one episode. I'd love to see something like that here, but with 2 newly married ladies I'm not sure how that work work. But it would be funny, because realistically neither marriage would have been possible without this show.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

OMG, i could totally just melt out of laughter with that!!! Imagine the credits:

Ginnifer Goodwin Dallas DiBlasio
Jennifer Morrisson Dallas DiBlasio
Lana Parrilla Dallas DiBlasio
Josh Dallas DiBlasio
Emilie DeRavin Dallas DiBlasio
Jared S. Gilmore Dallas Diblasio
Michael Socha Dallas DiBlasio
and Robert Carlyle Dallas DiBlasio

OMG!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 09-12-2014, 06:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was thinking more of a good vs evil thing. The good side being Dallas and then you have the evil Di Blasos, lol. Although I know those lines are being blurred, but it's still pretty obvious which actors should be assigned which names.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

I woul love if they do it for the opening credits of the first episode but I doubt it. would be funny tho. no matter what they would use. but anyway I am just excited that its just 2 more weeks. finally

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-13-2014, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Lana could change hers for "Princess Consuela Banana Hammock" if she wanted to, and it still wouldn't be our business!
Oh that would be hilarious and now i'm hoping she does it just for laughs at least once on the credits .

2 new pics at the Canadian Film Centre's Annual Fundraising BBQ - 2014-09-07: Canadian Film Centre's Annual Fundraising BBQ - Lana Parrilla Images
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.

Last edited by Sandrinha; 09-13-2014 at 06:59 AM
Old 09-13-2014, 07:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Or Regina Phalange (pun intended) lol

thanks for the pics

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-13-2014, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

or maybe Regina George .
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

ah lol betta not. I always have the "bus" image in my mind when I hear that name

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-13-2014, 08:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, I have no desire to start rumors. But this is pretty good. Lana on set yesterday:

From Tumblr:

I assume this comes from the same source, but I didn't see it on Tumblr:

The photos from earlier this week, starting with last week in Toronto in the black dress, it looked like there was a tiny bump. And I know it's pure speculation, but back in July in Comic Con, in that dress she wore during the panel, her stomach was flatter than flat. Seriously flat. In the picture above she could be wearing the hot shots under her clothes they talk about that bulk you up (is it cold enough for those yet?) but it looked to me like a bit of a bump in the black dress last weekend (right under the gold belt that seemed to accent it) and I thought I was seeing the same thing in some pictures from this past week. Specifically the black dress from TIFF and the shot of her and Fred where she was wearing the multi colored dressed with the long black coat.

Of course, we saw her sipping the bubbly a few days ago, so who knows (although they do make non alcoholic version as well, so that means nothing, really).
Old 09-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

You're lightning up fires, Ana!! Gosh, if she's pregnant, I might die of awesome!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 09-13-2014, 09:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

and you would have to openly change your sig into "suz the seer" just kidding

I would be happy for her but lets wait and see

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-13-2014, 09:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll do it, I'm telling ya! If in a couple of months we see Lana walking around all pregnant and big, I'll change my sig into "Suz, the seer, visit her board for OQ and Flan predictions. Can't get more accurate than that" until she gives birth! I'll do it!!

Old 09-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Let's see what she's wearing tonight and see if it fuels the fires or disproves the theory. Hope she's still feeling good enough to go. I'm not sure I'd want to hop onto an airplane today if I had a stomach bug yesterday.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I'll do it, I'm telling ya! If in a couple of months we see Lana walking around all pregnant and big, I'll change my sig into "Suz, the seer, visit her board for OQ and Flan predictions. Can't get more accurate than that" until she gives birth! I'll do it!!
that made me almost fall off my couch. haha. its a deal dear

Hope she is doing better today as well

LEVERAGE campaign