Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

There is a video on YouTube made by the "Spanish Evil Regals" who went to the Paris con. There are two videos from the autograph session. At the end of one someone asks about Fred because they want a photo with him. Lana's assistant jokes with her and replied "he's hiding from you." Then has to clarify it's a joke as English is obviously not her first language. Then they ask Lana directly and she says "oh no, he's not here." The camera had panned away from her at that point but I went back and listened to it a second time because when she said it she sounded kind of sad and heartbroken. And he was actually in Paris that weekend, so he just wasn't in the building during that autograph session.

It was just cute and sweet, and a little funny that she sounded sound down about it.

Found the video! It's at the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-S...TqGJV1Ed1Tvhrw
Old 09-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

aww they would have had more luck on the first day (this was from the second day) because Fred was actually there the first day and apparently picked Lana up from the autograph session. they even kissed in public. really cute.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Those same girls had videos from both days. He must have been there the first day, because wasn't the black and red dress the first day and the pink and black shirt the second day? She's wearing the pink shirt in this video.

The "he's busy" answer was kind of interesting. What else would he have to do while they are are Paris??
Old 09-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes she wore the "lips dress" the first day. Fred was also at the party (more handsome in real life btw). but yes he only arrived later in the day at .. i dont know.. maybe 6-ish or something

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

They seem to fly separately to most of these functions. Probably because the network picks up her airfare. I'd bet he finds some sort of business where ever they go and his company picks up his tab.

They are such a sweet looking couple. I'm tired of the Fred bashers I see in other places.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRegalRath (View Post)
There is a video on YouTube made by the "Spanish Evil Regals" who went to the Paris con. There are two videos from the autograph session. At the end of one someone asks about Fred because they want a photo with him. Lana's assistant jokes with her and replied "he's hiding from you." Then has to clarify it's a joke as English is obviously not her first language. Then they ask Lana directly and she says "oh no, he's not here." The camera had panned away from her at that point but I went back and listened to it a second time because when she said it she sounded kind of sad and heartbroken. And he was actually in Paris that weekend, so he just wasn't in the building during that autograph session.

It was just cute and sweet, and a little funny that she sounded sound down about it.

Found the video! It's at the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-S...TqGJV1Ed1Tvhrw
Awww this makes me tear up.
Thank you for posting that.

Though it's always a joy to see Lana and Fred basically glued to each other. It should be like that more often. But I can understand why it's not like that 24/7. Doesn't always work out that way.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 09-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww, thanks for the vid..
Old 09-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Found this one on Twitter. It's from this week in Toronto but I don't know any more than that.

Could they be any cuter? And I love her sparkly jacket - is it really needed in Toronto now? It's still 5 bajillion degrees here. I'm sweating just looking at them.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Found this one on Twitter. It's from this week in Toronto but I don't know any more than that.

Could they be any cuter? And I love her sparkly jacket - is it really needed in Toronto now? It's still 5 bajillion degrees here. I'm sweating just looking at them.
More pics of Lana/Fred - https://www.flickr.com/photos/us_mis...7647010352220/

So gorgeous .
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the link! I was about to post a bunch more.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the link! I was about to post a bunch more.
Post away, it's always nice to look at pretty people .
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

They were the same photos as on that page.

Not that we were speculating yet, but the bubbly in her glass from the last photo would indicate there is no flan baby they are keeping secret yet.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They were the same photos as on that page.

Not that we were speculating yet, but the bubbly in her glass from the last photo would indicate there is no flan baby they are keeping secret yet.
What? When? Where? I'm so lost .
Old 09-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)
What? When? Where? I'm so lost .
We have been hoping that a baby would follow shortly after the wedding. I don't know what's taking them so long....it didn't take me this long.

My reference was to the fact that she's drinking alcohol leads to the idea she's not pregnant....which no one was saying she was....we just keep hoping that's in their plans and it's something they wouldn't tell right away. But the bubbly would suggest we are going to just keep waiting on that one.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We have been hoping that a baby would follow shortly after the wedding. I don't know what's taking them so long....it didn't take me this long.

My reference was to the fact that she's drinking alcohol leads to the idea she's not pregnant....which no one was saying she was....we just keep hoping that's in their plans and it's something they wouldn't tell right away. But the bubbly would suggest we are going to just keep waiting on that one.
I'de love a mini-Lana - she and Alfredo already have 3 boys - but i don't think she will be pregnant while she is on OUAT, she's not Ginny/Snow i don't think they can fit Regina being pregnant as easily as they did with Snow.