Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2015, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was shocked about that too Amy. It was sad to see him go. I really liked Fitch!

Red was been on the run before for 25 years so I am sure he will know what to do and Red always has a plan.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I am still shocked that they killed him off to be honest. Alan Alda is such an amazing actor. You would think that they would have wanted to keep him around as long as possible. They could have chosen to kill a different Cabal member.
Yeah, same here. I loved Fitch and Alan... Both, really. We knew that Fitch was really dangerous but we all well knew that he to a certain degree trusted Red and that they had history. It's different with the people of the Cabal now and that scares me... It makes it a lot more formal, the spark of familiarity is missing now.
Old 05-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yes I agree Miranda Red is amazing at avoiding capture and Liz is lucky to have him while she is on the run.
Old 05-30-2015, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz is very lucky to have him. Without him she wouln't have much chance of being on the run for long. And besides she needs somebody there with her to watch her.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Liz is very lucky to have him. Without him she wouln't have much chance of being on the run for long. And besides she needs somebody there with her to watch her.
Yeah, she definitely needs somebody after all the traumatic stuff that happened. I'm so glad she isn't on her own because I'm not sure if she could make it through such a situation without anybody by her side.

Do you guys think that Tom would have been a better choice for her?
Old 05-31-2015, 09:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think either Red or Tom would have been good for her. They both love her and would do anything to keep her safe.

I imagine maybe Red has more experience avoiding capture from the FBI so maybe she's better off with him
Old 05-31-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that in this case it is better for her to have Red. He can answer questions that she has that Tom can't and I think that Red can keep her more safe than Tom could.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think that in this case it is better for her to have Red. He can answer questions that she has that Tom can't and I think that Red can keep her more safe than Tom could.
Yeah, I agree with you on that. And it's all going back to a past, that Tom wasn't a part of. It's something to progress for her that she went through with somebody else, somebody who knows what had happened and somebody who (no matter what she did) protected her from then on. In this case Red definitely was the better choice.

Tom only wanted to leave everything behind and she isn't ready for that, not yet at least.
Old 06-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't think that Red is going to give her any additional answers while on the run.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope he will. She has the right to more answers and know that she knows that she shot her father and that her mother was a KGB agent, why not tell her the rest? Wat could possibly worse than Liz killing her own father?
Old 06-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yes I agree with you Miranda In my opinion Liz has already learned the worst. But for some reason I just can't see Red telling her everything she needs to know. Maybe because he's been so tight lipped the entire season

I would love nothing more for Red to come clean with Liz, but it seems like it's not going to happen until Red's back is up against a wall.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would be shocked if Red will spill the beans and tell Liz everything else. As much as I love to know everthing I think if Red were to tell Liz everything else right now it would ruin the mystery of the show.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

it would ruin the mystery if everything was revealed. I just wish they would find a way to reveal more than they have and still maintain the mystery.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it would be good if they could give us a bit more in answers in S3 than we got in S1 and 2 but not to much.
Old 06-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes more answers would be amazing!! They do need to speed up the answers process because we're almost halfway through a 5 season run. And we know practically nothing.