Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kris i am parting not very often, and i am this week in mod for good fun , but i know my limits, if i am not mixing different alcohol i can drink a lot .
I am wearing dresses for special occasion and at summer time. I was thinking that i look horrible in them but my friends told me that i look very nice, since then i am wearing them .
Old 05-13-2016, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I am going to the mall tomorrow, I hope that the music doesn't blast too loud and give me a migraine headache, me or Jade.

Donna
Old 05-13-2016, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I have good news for you all. I won't be disappearing for 3 weeks now. I decided to drop my graduate course after getting super sick yesterday (was vomiting and had diarrhea). The professor also told us it would be very intense since it is just for 3 weeks. Told us to start reading our textbook now, days before the first day of class. Well, didn't feel up to it with having the stomach flu. So after careful thought, I decided it would be best to focus on work since I'm also a first year teacher. I didn't want to come into work tired daily. I took a sick day today from work and slept most of the day!

My aunt, uncle, and cousin live here too! And my other aunt, uncle, and cousin live in Canada. Yet another uncle (and his family) live in China with both grandparents.

Yes, Miranda. My sister and I are total opposites.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope the hangover goes easy on you Aga. And have fun at the party!
My niece is 14 years old. She is my sister's daughter.

Yes I have to work the remaining 4 days Kris.

Have fun at the mall with Jade, Donna. Say hello to her from us.

I have two sisters Cece and one is exactly and the other one is also the total opposite so I know how it is. And yay for you not disappearing for three weeks! That is great news but I am sorry to hear that you had to drop the class because you are so sick. I hope you get better soon. Will you be able to take the class at another time?
Old 05-14-2016, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I'll be able to take the class later on. Just registered for the same class for the long Fall semester. It's a different textbook so I have to return this one and buy the other later. I am feeling quite fine now. It was all in God's plan I believe for me to drop the class. He knew I'd be too busy with work + a 3-week course, especially so near to the end of the school year. I went from feeling horrible to perfection in less than 24 hours. It's a miracle recovery I'd say! I didn't eat for over 24 hours so that may have helped. But once I did eat, it stayed down fine. Was only that one night I was vomiting and had diarrhea. I'll still be taking 2 classes over summer, but I won't have work then.
Old 05-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

The mall was fun, the music wasn't too loud, thankfully. I will tell her hi.

Donna
Old 05-15-2016, 03:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Miranda At the end I didn't get hangover, but I drank a lot, specially I love doughnut shots they were yummy , it was very good party, I enjoyed a lot.
You all have sisters, I have 2 older brothers :d, when I see them we always go to the cinema together, it's nice to go out with siblings. Miranda I bet you have lots of fun with your niece, specially the shopping :d.
Cece that's good that you feel ok. I had lots of stomache bugs witch they last 24 hours , when working with kids we catch them a lot and cold. Usually 24 hours without food and drinking only water works fine.
And tomorrow back to work, I still need to go food shopping today.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Than maybe it really needed to be this way Cece. You body gave you a sign that is was enough. So that's good and I am glad you are feeling better and that you will be able to take the class at a later time.

Glad you and Jade had fun Donna.

for you not getting a hangover Aga! What are doughnut shots? I've never heard of that.

If it fun to hangout with siblings. I have two older sisters. They are 42 and 40 and I am 27 so I became an aunt when I was 13. I wasn't really planned but my parents were happy to have me.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

We got some exercise in. We walked from one side of the mall. Upstairs, downstairs, and back upstairs.

Donna
Old 05-15-2016, 08:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Miranda they just taste like doughnuts . You were big surprise for your parents :d. My brothers are 5 and 10 years older than me, because my parents had blood conflict the doctor said that they can have children every 5 years not before, I had older sister who wasn't in 5 years bracket, but she died after 3 months because of the heart condition.
Donna how big was the maill?.
I forgot to tell, I am now certificate first aider:d test and assesment were very easy.
Old 05-15-2016, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

The mall is 1,200,000 square feet (110,000 m2). It is huge.

Donna
Old 05-15-2016, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think my stomach flu hit again, been sleeping all day, so can't post much because I plan to go back to sleep so I have energy for work tomorrow!
Old 05-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I'm sorry Cece. I hope that you feel better.

Donna
Old 05-16-2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys, I'm back I totally missed you and I'm glad that now I'll be around on a regular basis again

So how was everybody's weekend? I really hope you had a great one.

Aga, great to read you didn't get a hangover. And did you find something to wear?

Miranda, you had fun yesterday, huh? And got a little hangover But I'm sure you're feeling better by now.

Donna, great you had fun with Jade.

And Cece, not the stomach flu I'm so sorry to hear that and I really hope you'll be fine soon Get better soon.

The convertible tour was amazing! On Saturday we had good weather, we could open the top and enjoy the sun. We went to a chocolate factory and got a tour there and were allowed to test a lot of stuff there It was so delicious, it's original Belgium chocolate that's produced not too far away from where I live.
On Sunday we went to see an exhibition. It's about human plastination. Damn it, it was so fascinating but the smell there was kind of... you needed to get used to it But seeing all these original bodies, organs, everything up close of these dead people. It was great.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats on being a certificate first aider Aga! Great job! And I am so sorry to hear about your sister. That is so sad.

Welcome back Kris! I missed you too and it's great to have you back. It's good to hear you had so much fun this weekend. and yes I had a lot of fun last night and then little hangover is long gone by now.

I hope you feel better soon Cece.