Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I will.

It is cold here. Brr.

Donna
Old 11-26-2015, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a very good idea Kris! Me and my sister are definitely going back in the spring so we can make a summer bracelet. My days off have been good so far. Relaxing, reading fanfics, doing stuff for the board, going shopping, that kind of stuff.

How was the christmas party Kris?

It's getting cold over here too Donna. Did you have snow already or not?
Old 11-26-2015, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 11-26-2015, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

It is getting cold over here. No snow yet, thank God. I hope that it holds off until around Christmas when I am done with all my appointments.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it. I am having lasagna for my Thanksgiving dinner.

Donna
Old 11-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

A happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends who celebrate it It's unbelievable that last year for Thanksgiving I was in Floriday having Thanksgiving dinner I miss it this year, which is really sad. So tomorrow basically is Black Friday

Miranda, so good to hear that you and your sister will be back to make another bracelet! Are you wearing yours regularly?

And your days off are relaxing? That's really good to hear, too.

The Christmas party was amazing, we had so much fun. I was at home at about 11.15 PM and only had 5 hours of sleep last night... Tonight might be one or two hours more I hope. I'm tired like hell already.

Donna, I really will cross my fingers for you to not get any snow until Christmas

Man, my weekend will be so busy. Tomorrow I'll work until 1PM, then go visit a friend of mine who got a little baby girl at the beginning of November. Afterwards I'll drive home, do some laundry/housework and in the evening we'll go to see Mockingjay 2 (I so can't wait!!!! ).
On Saturday we'll leave the house early in the morning and head for Dresden, do some Christmas shopping, have lunch, get travel catalogues and at 3PM visit other friends of ours who have two little boys. My friend's birthday was yesterday so we go there mainly to give her her present and I'll get mine as well
On Sunday I'll leave the house early in the morning again to go see my volleyball team play. They have two games, one at 10 AM, the other at about 10.30 AM, afterwards I'll for the first time bake banana bread and then I'll finally try to relax a few minutes before going to sleep
Old 11-26-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Thanksgiving to our American posters!
Old 11-27-2015, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Thanksgiving for everybody celebrating. I know it was yesterday but anyways.

That sounds like a very fun filled weekend Kris! I hope you enjoy!

Tomorrow we are going out to dinner with the family to celebrate my mom's birthday. It's going to be a very double day but sad and happy but as long as we are together we can get through it. Have a nice weekend everybody.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much.

I am going to the mall with Jade tomorrow.

Donna
Old 11-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cece, thanks so much for the wishes!

Miranda, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow because I know that it won't be an easy day for you. But yes, you have all of your family and as long as you stand by each other you'll get through it.

My weekend really is so filled Crazy... I just wish for a really quiet one again. But non in sight tbh.

Today I visited my friend you got the baby girl in November and when we fetched her older son from the kindergarten, we were witnessing a car crash and went there to help. Gladly nothing happened to any of the people involved though.

Donna, say hi to Jade from me, please What have you planned? Some shopping or getting something for lunch?
Old 11-27-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kris.

OMG you witnessed a car crash? It's so good that you went to help the people and nothing bad happened to anybody. How did the crash happen?

Have fun with Jade tomorrow Donna.
Old 11-27-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everybody. I have been up and down in my RL.

I can't wait to go to the mall tomorrow.

Have a a great weekend everybody.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Sorry Jade.

The mall was crowded but not too bad.

Donna
Old 11-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Jade!! How are you? Sorry things have been up and down for you.

Hope you had fun at the mall Donna!

I went out to dinner last night with my family for my mom's birthday and the food was so good! We really enjoyed ourselves and today I went to visit my aunt together with my dad.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I did. I am going shopping twice this upcoming week. Once with my mom to go grocery shopping and then with Jade to Walmart.

Donna
Old 11-29-2015, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
OMG you witnessed a car crash? It's so good that you went to help the people and nothing bad happened to anybody. How did the crash happen?
Yes, me, my friend and her little son did... We were on our way back to her from getting her son out of the kindergarten and wanted to cross a street using a pedestrian refuge island. Since the street we had to cross is part of a diversion route right now because they are rebuilding a bridge near it, it's kind of impossible to cross it without a nice car driver stopping for us. So one did, we entered the street and in this moment there was a loud crash and the woman behind the man that stopped for us crashed into him in full speed (which was 50 km/h). So we were really lucky that the car of the man didn't catch us since he really stopped far back. Because of the crash he was pushed forward a lot. And in the woman's car the airbags were triggered. Man... What a day. The woman had a small boy in the car, gladly the woman, the boy and the man were all okay.

Jade, so cool you found the time to pass by See, Donna, you didn't need to tell Jade hi from us, we could do so on our own

Quote:
The mall was crowded but not too bad.
Was it the crazy Christmas shopping peeps already? If so I really can understand you. I went to the mall with Sascha in Dresden yesterday and it was a nightmare. It took us about half an hour until we finally got a parking lot. And then there were thousands of people. No fun at all, but I survived.

After being done with shopping we visited our friends which was so awesome. I love spending time with them and they'll soon move into another town and live nearer to us.

Quote:
I went out to dinner last night with my family for my mom's birthday and the food was so good! We really enjoyed ourselves and today I went to visit my aunt together with my dad.
What kind of restaurant have you been to? I'm happy to hear it was a great evening for you