View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 12:22 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
OMG you witnessed a car crash? It's so good that you went to help the people and nothing bad happened to anybody. How did the crash happen?
Yes, me, my friend and her little son did... We were on our way back to her from getting her son out of the kindergarten and wanted to cross a street using a pedestrian refuge island. Since the street we had to cross is part of a diversion route right now because they are rebuilding a bridge near it, it's kind of impossible to cross it without a nice car driver stopping for us. So one did, we entered the street and in this moment there was a loud crash and the woman behind the man that stopped for us crashed into him in full speed (which was 50 km/h). So we were really lucky that the car of the man didn't catch us since he really stopped far back. Because of the crash he was pushed forward a lot. And in the woman's car the airbags were triggered. Man... What a day. The woman had a small boy in the car, gladly the woman, the boy and the man were all okay.

Jade, so cool you found the time to pass by See, Donna, you didn't need to tell Jade hi from us, we could do so on our own

Quote:
The mall was crowded but not too bad.
Was it the crazy Christmas shopping peeps already? If so I really can understand you. I went to the mall with Sascha in Dresden yesterday and it was a nightmare. It took us about half an hour until we finally got a parking lot. And then there were thousands of people. No fun at all, but I survived.

After being done with shopping we visited our friends which was so awesome. I love spending time with them and they'll soon move into another town and live nearer to us.

Quote:
I went out to dinner last night with my family for my mom's birthday and the food was so good! We really enjoyed ourselves and today I went to visit my aunt together with my dad.
What kind of restaurant have you been to? I'm happy to hear it was a great evening for you