Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I'm still hoping for the best, otherwise I really could see her go at the end of the season, especially with this new recurring character being introduced She is supposed to be working for the FBI, police or something as well, right?
I am hoping for the best as well.

I am not sure about the recurring character if she is working for the FBI or police or whatever. I forgot sorry.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, tbh, I forgot as well

I'm really curious if she'll be around for a fourth season. I really got used to her and seeing her gone would be so sad... Although lately she is more than annoying me I wouldn't want her to leave the show. I think she was such a great character and she can go back to that.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why would you think she isn't going to be in S4? I never thought about that but I don't see her leaving.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Why would you think she isn't going to be in S4? I never thought about that but I don't see her leaving.
Because they are really ruining her character right now and she doesn't really have a purpose anymore... At least not now. I really can see her go. Besides, a new recurring female character is going to join the cast. It's just a feeling of mine.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Because they are really ruining her character right now and she doesn't really have a purpose anymore... At least not now. I really can see her go. Besides, a new recurring female character is going to join the cast. It's just a feeling of mine.
Or maybe she is going to get a bigger role in S4? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Or maybe she is going to get a bigger role in S4? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Hm, right now I can't see how this would be possible. I still think it would be awesome if she'd still be working for Mossad somehow.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a feeling that she is still working for Mossad. I don't see her leaving Mossad.

Old 03-13-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow as well... But it seems as if she really was taking her work for Red seriously at the beginning. Do you think that Red would know? He would, right?

Mozhan is Ressler? We definitely need to do this quiz as well! Did you try?
Old 03-13-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure Red knows that she is still in Mossad. It's also a plus for Red if Samar is still working for Mossad. That way he has contacts there as well.

Yes I took the quiz and I also got Ressler.
Old 03-15-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, that's possible, yes Not too bad of you to think that way. And still I'm worried about her behavior lately. Do you think that she somehow is heading into the wrong direction when it comes to Red and their agreement (from which I think there really is one...)?

Oh damn it, I just took it as well and I got Red...
Old 03-16-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she is headed into a wrong direction when it comes to working with Red. She respects Red and even though she might not always agree, I don't think she would go against him.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't think she is headed into a wrong direction when it comes to working with Red. She respects Red and even though she might not always agree, I don't think she would go against him.
I think we'll see about that... Right now I really don't trust her because I think something is really wrong with her tbh. I can't grasp what it is but the person we saw the last couple of episodes isn't the Samar we used to know. What happened with her brother I think had a lot to do with it.
Old 03-18-2016, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think we'll see about that... Right now I really don't trust her because I think something is really wrong with her tbh. I can't grasp what it is but the person we saw the last couple of episodes isn't the Samar we used to know. What happened with her brother I think had a lot to do with it.
I agree. She is not the Samar we used to know and I think what happened to her brother is catching up with her now. That was so heavy.
Old 03-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I agree. She is not the Samar we used to know and I think what happened to her brother is catching up with her now. That was so heavy.
I really want her to break down then. Somehow admit what the problem is and not trying to overplay it all with her jealousy, her disloyalty... In betraying the secrets of a friend and just spilling them. It's sad to watch.

I think at some point she'll loose it but I'm not sure if I want to be around to watch the mess.
Old 03-20-2016, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really want her to break down then. Somehow admit what the problem is and not trying to overplay it all with her jealousy, her disloyalty... In betraying the secrets of a friend and just spilling them. It's sad to watch.

I think at some point she'll loose it but I'm not sure if I want to be around to watch the mess.
I think it's a matter of time before she breaks down and looses it. Or she'll try really hard to keep up appearances and act like nothing is wrong.

I want to be around when she breaks down. I think that would be interesting to see. That a woman like her, that was so strong before, completely breaks down. If that happens, I think she come out of this and even be stronger.