Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2016, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't know if she has ever been pregnant but in last weeks episode when they were talking about adoption in the war room and Ressler said that he would never give his child up for adoption Samar told him that people can have many reasons to give their baby up so that made me wonder if she was ever in that same situation as Liz was now.
Good to hear that somebody else had the thought as well... I really thought it was only me because you didn't voice your thought last week I really can see that being the reason for her strange behavior lately. Maybe it was the child of her and Levi and that's what she is acting the way she does... Maybe it's all simply too much. Still, that's not the Samar we know and love. She is getting weak and really unlikable.

Quote:
I really can't believe that Samar told everybody that Liz was giving her baby up for adoption. Last year she would have never done that. It wasn't her place to tell everybody else, it was Liz's.
This was kind of a shocker to me tbh... She really violated Liz's trust and she hadn't even made her decision yet. It wasn't on Samar to tell everybody.

I liked that scene you brought the link over here
Old 02-20-2016, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Good to hear that somebody else had the thought as well... I really thought it was only me because you didn't voice your thought last week I really can see that being the reason for her strange behavior lately. Maybe it was the child of her and Levi and that's what she is acting the way she does... Maybe it's all simply too much. Still, that's not the Samar we know and love. She is getting weak and really unlikable.
I know I didn't say anything about it last week. Probably because I didn't really think anything about it at that point but with everything we got this episode it really got me thinking. But I agree, the Samar we see now is not her. She has changed and I hope she will snap out of it soon and change back to the strong, independent woman that she was before.

Quote:
This was kind of a shocker to me tbh... She really violated Liz's trust and she hadn't even made her decision yet. It wasn't on Samar to tell everybody.
No it definitely wasn't.

It was a good scene. I had a feeling Samar would turn up somewhere.
Old 02-20-2016, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know I didn't say anything about it last week. Probably because I didn't really think anything about it at that point but with everything we got this episode it really got me thinking. But I agree, the Samar we see now is not her. She has changed and I hope she will snap out of it soon and change back to the strong, independent woman that she was before.
It's really needed. And who knows, maybe there will be a life threatening situation at some point that might show her that her behavior was so wrong.. That she should rethink her behavior and change her attitude. Maybe Red will tell her at some point? He isn't stupid either and maybe it's just a matter of time until she is a jerk towards him.

Yeah, I had that feeling, too... I knew she would be there somewhere and prevent the guy from escaping
Old 02-21-2016, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's really needed. And who knows, maybe there will be a life threatening situation at some point that might show her that her behavior was so wrong.. That she should rethink her behavior and change her attitude. Maybe Red will tell her at some point? He isn't stupid either and maybe it's just a matter of time until she is a jerk towards him.
I could definitely see Red making a comment about her behavior. I still love Samar though. She hasn't been acting like herself but she has been through a lot. A person would change for a lot less than she has been through but I hope she can go back to that strong, independent woman she once was.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I could definitely see Red making a comment about her behavior. I still love Samar though. She hasn't been acting like herself but she has been through a lot. A person would change for a lot less than she has been through but I hope she can go back to that strong, independent woman she once was.
Maybe she simply needs a moment of weakness... I think she just needs to let it all out, let go of her anger, her pain and just let it float her because right now she is trying to put up a brave face and that's going to blow right into her face.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Maybe she simply needs a moment of weakness... I think she just needs to let it all out, let go of her anger, her pain and just let it float her because right now she is trying to put up a brave face and that's going to blow right into her face.
I think she needs that. A person would break down for less then what she has been through but it doesn't justify some of the things she did or said.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think she needs that. A person would break down for less then what she has been through but it doesn't justify some of the things she did or said.
Yes, I totally agree with you.

And last nights episode was proof again for her unprofessional behavior. It all seems like a fight of hers lately. And what about this husband comment? It's just confusing and I don't like it. Besides, seriously, Aram putting their lives at risk with forcing Ressler to apologize to Samar. It didn't seem sincere to me at all and it was such a stupid situation. It's really a no go for me. It was embarrassing, nothing more.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, I totally agree with you.

And last nights episode was proof again for her unprofessional behavior. It all seems like a fight of hers lately. And what about this husband comment? It's just confusing and I don't like it. Besides, seriously, Aram putting their lives at risk with forcing Ressler to apologize to Samar. It didn't seem sincere to me at all and it was such a stupid situation. It's really a no go for me. It was embarrassing, nothing more.
To me her behavior this episode didn't bother me as much. I actually liked the scene where they bickered as a "married" couple over the car to get to those guys. Aram putting their lives at risk was a little to much but I liked it nevertheless. Which I seem to be the only one but I don't care about that.
Old 02-27-2016, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
To me her behavior this episode didn't bother me as much. I actually liked the scene where they bickered as a "married" couple over the car to get to those guys. Aram putting their lives at risk was a little to much but I liked it nevertheless. Which I seem to be the only one but I don't care about that.
Yeah, you definitely are the only one that liked that. I really didn't read any nice comment anywhere... Not even in the critics, even there it was harshly criticized. And I agree with the other fans and the critics.

She needs to finally get back to normal.

Besides, she on full purpose went against a decision of Red's. I think we have never seen this happening before. She might not have agreed the whole time but her going fully against it was new. I'm wondering where this came from now?
Old 02-28-2016, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Besides, she on full purpose went against a decision of Red's. I think we have never seen this happening before. She might not have agreed the whole time but her going fully against it was new. I'm wondering where this came from now?
I don't get where that was coming from either. I understand that she didn't want that girl to die but I am sure there was another way.
Old 02-28-2016, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't get where that was coming from either. I understand that she didn't want that girl to die but I am sure there was another way.
Yeah, same here... Especially since a diplomatic conflict between the German's and the USA is so much bigger than a life. I know, that sounds horrible but Red didn't warn them without a reason. Maybe he just should have shared his reasons for the warning or it was just logical thinking Who knows.

But Samar acting like that and not trusting Red's decisions anymore when she is kind of employed by him and was working for him the whole time that he and Liz were on the run
Old 03-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

But Samar acting like that and not trusting Red's decisions anymore when she is kind of employed by him and was working for him the whole time that he and Liz were on the run
She doesn't always have to agree with Red because she works for him but in this case she should have and she should have listened to him.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She doesn't always have to agree with Red because she works for him but in this case she should have and she should have listened to him.
Besides she is a trained Mossad agent... So she should know how important diplomatic and international contacts are. It really surprised me. It's as if she had switched off her brain
Old 03-02-2016, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Besides she is a trained Mossad agent... So she should know how important diplomatic and international contacts are. It really surprised me. It's as if she had switched off her brain
It surprised me as well. Let's just hope she will change soon.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It surprised me as well. Let's just hope she will change soon.
I'm still hoping for the best, otherwise I really could see her go at the end of the season, especially with this new recurring character being introduced She is supposed to be working for the FBI, police or something as well, right?