Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want the Samar we got to see in 3x07 as well. That was her best episode. She was absolutely amazing in that. I still want to know more about her but I just want her to change her attitude and act normal again.

Look at this. There is a Samar doll now as well.

Old 02-07-2016, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, she definitely was at her best in 3x07. It's still unbelievable that she was able to give up her brother. But she was right, she had lost him such a long time ago, he was dead for her from the moment that he started to be a terrorist.

Aww, the doll! So cool! It's just Cooper missing out of the main cast now, right? And Dembe?
Old 02-07-2016, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He wasn't the brother that she knew. He was a total stranger to her so I think that is what made it a little easier for Red to give him to Red.

Cooper and Ressler I believe. I think Dembe has a doll.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

But we saw her with her brother when she thought that he was really himself and still alive. How happy she was, how close they seemed... I'm sure it wasn't easy, realizing that the Scimitar was right the whole time, that it was her brother who bombed the place in that terroristic attack.

Ressler doesn't have a doll either?
Old 02-08-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She thought that her brother was dead for 6 or 7 years and then to have him back and lose him again in the same day that can't be easy.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
She thought that her brother was dead for 6 or 7 years and then to have him back and lose him again in the same day that can't be easy.
It for sure wasn't... Any maybe that's still the reason for her acting out like she did the last couple of episodes I don't really know if that's just crap but I'm sure for her as a woman it was never easy and I don't really want to know what she had to endure by men in her world. Maybe that's what hurt her so much of Ressler's behavior. First 'using' her and sleeping with her and then firing her...
Old 02-10-2016, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's all the above. Her brother, her parents being dead, sleeping with Ressler, Levi, I think that is why she is acting the way she is. She has been through a lot in her life.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad we didn't really get a lot of her lately... It's good for her to recover.

But I loved that she somehow stepped in for Liz although it was only her and Liz knowing it when they had the adoption topic.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the scenes she had with Liz as well. I think she was so set on Liz's pregnancy so she could forget about her own problems and focus on Liz and the baby. I like it that Liz trusted her enough to tell her about the adoption.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I loved the scenes she had with Liz as well. I think she was so set on Liz's pregnancy so she could forget about her own problems and focus on Liz and the baby. I like it that Liz trusted her enough to tell her about the adoption.
I somehow didn't even realize that nobody knows about her adoption plans besides of Samar until that scene... It's the result of them time skipping the last episode and everybody knowing about the pregnancy. I somehow assumed everybody would know about her adoption plans by now, too.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No besides Samar and Red nobody knows.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tom knows, too, right?

Aww, I love that picture of Mozhan! She was wearing such a stunning outfit back there!
Old 02-17-2016, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah and Tom.

x
Old 02-19-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, I loved that Samar/Baz/Mr. Kaplan moment Thanks so much for the gif-set!

But Samar... Seriously? She was spilling Liz's secret all over the place? WTH is wrong with her lately? Has she been pregnant at some point and lost her child or given it up for adoption? What is her problem? Tell me somebody, please? I could go crazy with this show because I want my old fav characters back!!! All of them and Samar was one of them and now I just can't stand her anymore.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really can't believe that Samar told everybody that Liz was giving her baby up for adoption. Last year she would have never done that. It wasn't her place to tell everybody else, it was Liz's.

I don't know if she has ever been pregnant but in last weeks episode when they were talking about adoption in the war room and Ressler said that he would never give his child up for adoption Samar told him that people can have many reasons to give their baby up so that made me wonder if she was ever in that same situation as Liz was now.