Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2016, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the latest interview you posted in the press room. Really great interview. It's so weird to see him with so much hair!
Old 02-23-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I watched the latest interview you posted in the press room. Really great interview. It's so weird to see him with so much hair!
I thought it great as well! And yes, it's really weird and funny I'm really wondering if he had a problem with loosing his hair. I still think so that he looks so much better with that short/gray hair he is wearing now.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I thought it great as well! And yes, it's really weird and funny I'm really wondering if he had a problem with loosing his hair. I still think so that he looks so much better with that short/gray hair he is wearing now.
He does look better with the hair he has now but I do feel it makes him look older then he is, don't you think?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He does look better with the hair he has now but I do feel it makes him look older then he is, don't you think?
I think his clothes sometimes make him look older than he is... It's not the hair for me. Because when he is wearing a dress shirt, trousers and a vest I really love him in that outfit (like in Luther Braxton Part 1 for example) and he looks really sexy and young this way. But the fedora for example, the long jacket and so on make him look older...

x
Old 03-02-2016, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah you might be right about the clothes as well.

He wore the same outfit again as he did in an episode in S1! I only missed the hoodie.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, like in 1x11 - The Good Samaritan, right? When he disappeared after the Anslo Garrick incident and were looking for the mole in his ranks.

And look at that

x
Old 03-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it was 1x11! Thanks! I couldn't figure it out last night which one it was. I knew it was the one where Liz called him and asked if he was her father.

Those gifs, aw James! Cutie!
Old 03-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just caught up. Man I really want to know what he burned .....

He does look different with hair but I like how he looks now. And I agree, his clothes make a big difference.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, that actually wasn't the episode... He called Liz and she asked him if he was her father at the end of 1x10 - Anslo Garrick

Jo, I as well want to know what he burned. It's killing us not to know, right? It must be bad. And why did he decide against her finding out at some point?? Why now?
Old 03-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Miranda, that actually wasn't the episode... He called Liz and she asked him if he was her father at the end of 1x10 - Anslo Garrick
Oh right it was 1x10! Thanks for clearing that up Kris. How could I mix that up.

Awesome that you are caught up Jo. I want to know so badly what he burned! We all do. I wonder what could be so bad that he has to burn the letter or whatever it was.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think that Dembe knows what is written in the letter? Will Red ever tell us what's in the letter? I really need to know

x
Old 03-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if Dembe knows what's in the letter. I would like to know and I would die to know what's in the letter!
Old 03-13-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't know if Dembe knows what's in the letter. I would like to know and I would die to know what's in the letter!
He knows I'm sure about that. Otherwise he wouldn't have continued to tell Red that Liz will find out at some point... He knows and who knows, maybe he tells her at some point

Curry Kitchen, NYC, March 5 2016

x
Old 03-13-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You mean Dembe telling Liz the truth?

That's a great picture of James.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Dembe telling Liz the truth... Although that would feel like cheating. But he could give something away like with the Bethesda apartment.

So cool to see James private again

And I just found this gif-set

x