Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2016, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

I laughed so hard when that lady came up to Red!!! I kept shouting at my TV "Honey, you wanna back away!! HE carries a gun!" LMAO!!
Old 02-15-2016, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the scenes with Red and Glenn! Glenn is one of the only one who really can get Red like that.

I had expected Leslie's part to be bigger too but I really loved it. I loved how they used "kooky little white man". She said that about James in an interview!
Old 02-15-2016, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glen is stunning but this time it was Red who won the argument with telling him about the blond ladies I knew exactly who he meant and I was laughing so hard already when Red promised him the ladies! So cool! I think it was the first time that Red went down that road to really annoy Glen

But yes, Leslie was amazing! Man, I'm sure she had a blast shooting this scene. And can you imagine James and her... I'm not sure if he had a chance to even open his mouth to say something We know he's very professional and I'm really wondering how it was for him.

But this is by far my fav scene of the episode

x
Old 02-16-2016, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

That end scene with the mother and daughter reuniting was so sweet!
Old 02-16-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was amazing. And look at the look on Red's face when the girl 'told' him that. I thought he really deserved it. The girl actually thanked him, she even told him that she was grateful for him.

Besides, I found this gif-set of James

x
Old 02-16-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Glen is stunning but this time it was Red who won the argument with telling him about the blond ladies I knew exactly who he meant and I was laughing so hard already when Red promised him the ladies! So cool! I think it was the first time that Red went down that road to really annoy Glen
I didn't even think about the dogs! I thought he was really talking about two actual woman.

Those gifs! That scene with the deaf girl and that woman was so adorable. Red was really impressed.

Love the gifs from James too! The one with the beanie is cool.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

You didn't, Miranda? We even got promo pictures of Red and the dogs at Glen's... So that's how I knew. Otherwise I wouldn't have guessed it's them either

The teacher and her deaf daughter. I'm still in love with this moment. I loved it so much. I think it will be forever one of my favorite moments of the show It was just so pure.

The beanie one I thought the best as well I'm really wondering which interview that was
Old 02-19-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the promo pics with the dogs but I didn't connect the two.

It really was a pure moment and Red was visibly moved and I loved seeing that.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really? You didn't see those were taken in Glen's office? Okay, that's funny.

Yes, he was moved by it. And it's been a person that didn't know him and children are always honest. I know, she is 12 already but still. She thanked him and not just thanked him but told him that she would be grateful for him. Something he doesn't experience otherwise.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw that they were taking in Glenn's office but still didn't make the connection that he was talking about the dogs.

And he is right. Kids always tell the truth. It was just a beautiful scene.
Old 02-20-2016, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, it's okay... We blame the Friday for it because after a really exhausting week it's sometimes not so easy to grasp stuff like that

It was a beautiful scene and sometimes I would like to know what Red thinks in a situation like that. Does he think about how unworthy of the gratitude he is?
Old 02-21-2016, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like to know that too. I would want to be in his head. I think it's Liz that makes me think that he is not worthy of anything but he is. I think Red would be so good kids. I would have loved seeing him interact with that girl a little bit more.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, now I am confused. You think he is not worthy of the gratitude? Or do you mean that if you were Red it would be Liz making you feel not worthy of it?

Red with children always is nice to watch, right? I love the interaction as well. We know how amazing he is towards kids and I so agree with his moral code in general. He would do everything to save the life of an innocent person.

Look at that... And interview with James I haven't watched it but I will as soon as I have the time.

Old 02-22-2016, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the interview with James, Kris. Going to watch it when I have more time as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Or do you mean that if you were Red it would be Liz making you feel not worthy of it?
This. I think that's how Liz makes him feel.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's an half an hour interview Man, why are these always so long... And I think I saw another one being posted today again.

Ah, okay, I get it. It's what I think as well... And us saying that although she was the one telling him that he is worth of it in the first place but acting so differently.