Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither... But she somehow needs to know Krilov. There for sure are not many people of his orofession out there and get the person, that first manipulated Liz's memory get involved... That's no coincidence. Or maybe she just knew about him because Red told her
Old 08-14-2017, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red said that Kate knew him because Krilov manipulated Liz's memory. So maybe she was there when it happened the first time?
Old 08-15-2017, 07:20 AM
New Fan

Liz asked is Krilov the one who erased her memory of that night of fire and Red said that’s how Kaplan knows him.
But in the end of this episode Krilov said to Liz this was not 25 but 2 years ago. That Liz was brought to him by "a mutual acquaintance of ours" to erase the memories about some facts Liz did realize about Red. That Red didn't allow her to know that truth. And Krilov was ready to give Liz her memories back in exchange for full immunity...

For me it looks like Red lied to Liz.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we learn the answer soon. I think Krilov was lying about Red But we will see.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I hope we learn the answer soon. I think Krilov was lying about Red But we will see.
1. I'm affraid the writers will lose this line as many others before. And we'll never find the answer.
2. Krilov offered a deal - information in exchange for full immunity. So I believe he really does have this information and did not lie. At least about what happened two years ago. So - why he have to lie about what happened 25 years ago?
3. For me it was strange - why Liz wasn't interested in this deal?!
Old 08-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am still confused about the timeframe. We know sure that Liz's memory was manipulated 25 years ago to make her forget what she did as a child. But apparently it was also manipulated in two years ago. But why? I can't think of anything significant why her memory had to be manipulated again.

Krilov could have definitly lied. Red could have also lied but I think it is more likely that Krilov lied.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

I hope your wrong nsuzd. I hope the writers don't drop the memory manipulating story line that would be a shame. In our S2 rewatch I keep looking for a time it might have happened
Old 08-18-2017, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still think they didn't give us any clues in S2 about when the memory manipulation could have happened tbh.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

That's a real shame if they didn't plan the memory manipulation inS2.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But if Kaplan was telling the truth and it really happened two years ago, than it had to have happened in S2.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gladly I'll soon have reached this episode in my re-watch and I believe that some of the stated above isn't accurate. But as long as I haven't re-watched I won't comment on it.

Quote:
I am still confused about the timeframe. We know sure that Liz's memory was manipulated 25 years ago to make her forget what she did as a child.
I think after these deleted scenes from season 4 appeared on the blu-ray we very well know when the manipulation happened and it seems as if Kaplan wasn't really aware of it right away.

x
Old 08-21-2017, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Wonder why they cut that scene. And if they cut it it is not canon. But i think there were two memory changes once as a child and once two years ago.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn why did they cut that scene?! So amazing. So yeah the manipulation happened pretty quickly after Liz shoot "her father" or whoever the hell she shot.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

If our Red didn't send her to Sam how did he know Sam and convince him to let him change Lizs memories.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red and Sam are old friends. We still don't know where they know each other from cause the must have known each other before , otherwise Red would have never taken Liz to Sam or had somebody else take her there if he didn't know and trusted him.

I think the memory manipulation happened right after the fire and shooting and I believe Red convinced Sam it was in Liz's best interest to make her forget that she shot her father and since Red can be very persuasive, I think Sam just let him go through with it.