Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2016, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Even listening to the Behind the Blacklist , it's like the writers actually continue this idea that this is Red's fault because he keeps doing things to cause LizS distrust, and I just don't see it at all. Not with Liz and not with Kaplan. Especially Kaplan because she knows Red and I kind of think she may know the history with Liz
You got this impression? That's somehow not the impression I got... At least about Kaplan. I think the producers know very well that she made a mistake there and she'll come to realize it, I'm kind of sure of that.

But with Liz, that's different... It really seems they still see Red like Liz does. And not only the producers but also Megan. The only one who's viewing it differently is James somehow. I always have the feeling he's the only one getting what they are doing.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

But with Liz, that's different... It really seems they still see Red like Liz does. And not only the producers but also Megan. The only one who's viewing it differently is James somehow. I always have the feeling he's the only one getting what they are doing.
I am so happy James is so involved with the show. Like you said James seems to be the only one knowing what it is they are doing.

I can't wait to see Mr. Kaplan tonight and what she will do. And more importantly what Red will do.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree with you both. And yes James seems to get it the most. I think because of the amount of thought he puts into his characters
Old 09-23-2016, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was very clear that Red is done with Kaplan so why not just kill her? Why keep her around if she can't do anything? I was glad that she got Agnes back but that doesn't make up for what she did. And where the hell does she get the nerve to tell Red he has to change and leave Liz alone once he finds her. So again, he is good enough to find Liz and Agnes and after that he should just back off? That doesn't make any sense.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. Change to what? Change how? What has he done that was so wrong? Does he need to change and leave Liz completely alone? We see what happened when they tried that. I don't understand.

I'm still not quite sold on her getting the baby back. How did she do that? They didn't show her kill the lady. Why did the man who rammed the car put the little kiss on her forehead?
Old 09-23-2016, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still so confused with what Kaplan meant with that Red had betrayed Liz... What did she mean? Did I miss something? Did he actually lie about something we don't know yet? Or what did he do? It's all a mystery to me.

And yes, Red is done with Kaplan and my favorite moment was him shower her where she stands, that she is the cleaner, NOTHING more.

I'm so super suspicious at all... I don't trust her one bit anymore. She lied ones, she committed such a betrayal, who knows what else she is capable of. And her getting the child and her getting this strange kiss of this guy. It has to mean something, right? I doubt it's coincidence.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guessed we all missed something cause I didn't understand what she was talking about. She says he has to change. Like Marilyn said, how and why? She should have said something to Red earlier about any of this but no she waited so long that she had to do the unthinkable. If she would have only tried to talk to him sooner. Than maybe none of this would have happened.

I know before I said that I didn't really want her dead like you two but if she is working with Kirk and or that Mexican guy than I so want Red to kill her.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true... She never voiced her opinion before because she always agreed with Red. Until this point that she drove Liz while she was in labor she really was on Red's side completely and then there was such a drastic change there. Such a change that she didn't even consider talking to Red. How unfair is this. I really refuse to believe that's the whole truth. I think she's still lying to him, he doesn't know the whole pictures.

Miranda, wow Really? I never thought this moment would come... But I'm somehow glad to hear that. It's only to a specific level that we can endure what's going on.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, it's like in that moment in the car she lost her mind and made this crazy split second decision. And like Red said, he is the strategist. Never ever would he have sent Tom to Liz while Kirk was still alive. That's why Kaplan should have stayed in her lane.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true... I still can't believe she did that. That she thought herself capable of it.

I still think there is more to it. I don't believe that's all it took her to betray Red.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The switch definitly came in the car when Liz was in labor but what made her do this? She could have chosen another path. Why this drastic? What really made her do this?

I never thought I would say it either but I can't handle even more betrayal from her at this point. Believe I don't want her to be in on any more things and I am going to be so happy if she isn't but right now I do not trust her whatsoever.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

And that's where she lost me and where she still doesn't make sense to me... She didn't even try something less drastic.

Yeah, it's funny how one thing a character does makes you completely distrust her, right? I'm fascinated by it but maybe it's the relationship Red and she had before the betrayal and the kind of betrayal that makes it so bad.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:13 AM
New Fan

I am really torn when it comes to Mr Kaplan! My fave character!!

I will not be surprised one bit if he did kill her, cant see him keeping anyone alive that has betrayed him, no matter who it is. (other than Liz).
The only reason he may be keeping her alive is because of the situation, as it revolves around Liz. But I cant see her lasting the series if Red does follow through with his normal actions of killing people that he has no trust in.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread Marauders

I am all with you Kris. She lost me too. She could have tried other things but no this is what she chose and she did it willingly. Nobody forced her too do it. And it's definitly the kind of betrayal that makes it so bad for me.

I really think Red is going to kill her. I don't know why he is keeping her around now, if she can only stand by and watch.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Part from what she done with Liz, i don't understand why she still is telling Red to let Liz go, i think we don't know something, and why Red is keeping her still alive.