Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2015, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, same here. I think that Megan and Amir are kind of similar. They are always so goofy and funny and light hearted and I love that.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They are. I hope they attend a event together again soon.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, that would be awesome! We lately saw Amir a lot with Mozhan and Hisham... Hopefully it'll be Megan at some point again, too
Old 09-25-2015, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope we will get to know Aram's POV on Liz in the first episode. Wether he stills trus ts her or not but I am sure he will. I hope he will.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think that Liz does trust Aram but I don't think she'll reach out to him unless she absolutely has too, because she won't want to put Aram in a compromising position if she can help it.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, Liz would never put him in a compromising position. I just wonder if Aram still trusts Liz or if he will believe everything they say about her.
Old 09-27-2015, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a really good question...

I'm wondering if Lizzie would even think of reaching out to Aram. If they would ever consider that? It would be a great advantage because Aram is extremely smart. But then they don't know if he still trusts them. Maybe Aram will reach out to Liz That would be super cool!
Old 09-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aram could really be a big help to Red and Liz. It goes two ways for me. One way I want Liz to contact Aram and ask for his help and on the other hand I don't want Aram to get sucked in all of this cause I don't think he could handle that very well.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow still wish for Aram to contact her... That's my fav dream scenario since that would proof that he still trusts her and on the other side I'd love to see Aram act like that for once. He was in cahoots with her a lot before, without anybody knowing, and I think it's time for him to do it on his own.
Old 09-29-2015, 06:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would love to see that too, Kris!
I want him to step up this season. He is smart and strong and I want him to be a leader this season.

For some reason, I think he'll be a critical piece to helping get Liz out of this situation.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 09-29-2015, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not going for a leader but I think he should at least at some point do what he thinks right... And so I really hope he'll believe in Liz and somehow try to contact her. I doubt she'll do that since she doesn't know if she can trust him and even if he contacts her, there'll be doubts. But maybe he can somehow proof that he's honestly willing to help her and Red.

Oh yes, same here! I somehow think if somebody can discover the information of her being innocent of the bombing and the murder of the senator it'll be him.
Old 10-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw Aram will always be behind Liz no matter what! I loved what he said in the beginning of the episode that he still trusts Liz.
Old 10-03-2015, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was sooo relieved to somehow find out that he still believed in her. I really wasn't sure because of what she did to him the past couple of months... Like giving him half truth, outing him towards Cooper for helping Red and so on. But he still stands by her side!
Old 10-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he is one of the only ones that would never question Liz's intentions. He would go through hell and back for her.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think he is one of the only ones that would never question Liz's intentions. He would go through hell and back for her.
Yes, I totally agree. But I don't know if that always is a good thing... I love it, really. And I trust in him when it comes to Liz and clearing her name but I still think that a person that will always follow you through everything without ever question your intentions isn't really what you need all the time. At least there should be questions at some point, And right now, I love that he believes her innocent, but I want him to ask questions as soon as these two meet again.