Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2015, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aram is a tech at heart yeah so if he would be in contact with Liz I am sure he would make it untraceable.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Aram is a tech at heart yeah so if he would be in contact with Liz I am sure he would make it untraceable.
That he's able of doing that we know already... But still, I hope that he's really careful if he really should start contacting her, maybe even working with her to proof her innocence on the senator's death, because we know the Cabal as well...
Old 08-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure he will be careful and he knows how to not be traced and erase any kind of evidence if he is in contact with Liz.
Old 08-15-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's true... I'm sure it's not easy to find an IT-tech that is as skilled as Aram. He didn't get that job for nothing. Still I have no clue where to place there relationship since we didn't get to see lots of it lately.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

hopefully he'll be able to use his tech skills to help Liz out
Old 08-16-2015, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's hope so Amy.

I wonder where they are in their relationship as well Kris.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was really difficult to tell, right? It was really clear that they have been close and that Aram trusted her and the other way around... But when all the lies came to pass and Liz even kind of told the task force about Aram's involvement with Red, we didn't see the two together anymore. I'm really wondering where Aram stands at the moment.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We don't know where Aram stands on everything that has happened with Liz. He was never asked nor has he expressed his feelings about all this. I really want to know where he stands and if he still trusts her or not. I think he will though.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think that Aram will be loyal to his friend. I dont' think he will believe that she was a Russian spy.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's so sad that they didn't have five minutes to give us a conversation between the two of them. After everything that happened there would have been the chance, for example at the end of the Leonard Caul episode... Just something, anything. It's so sad...

And yes, I'm sure he doesn't believe that Liz is a Russian spy but she killed Connolly and I want to know what his position towards her actions is. I'm so much more worried about Connolly's murder.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Kris. It is sad they didn't even give them a couple minutes together.

I am sure Aram will not believe that Liz is a Russian spy but like Kris said I would like to know what he thinks about her shooting Connolly..
Old 08-20-2015, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah... He really cares about Liz, we know that for sure and the other way around. So it really would break my heart if he'd loose faith. But really, we couldn't blame him either, could we?

Do you think he could be afraid of her even?
Old 08-21-2015, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think I would blame him if he would lose faith but I don't think he will be afraid of her. She is still Liz and she would never do anything to hurt him.
Old 08-22-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man... She hurt others, too. Maybe he would be as afraid as he is of Red now of her. Do you think that possible? Can you imagine Aram only stammering towards Liz?
Old 08-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG no I don't see that happening. You think he could really be as afraid of Liz as he is of Red?