Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't really know... But she killed a 'supposed to be innocent', the AG And Aram knows she knows him and still she did it. I'm really curious on how much everybody knows or might be able to find out or put together at least, you know. Aram isn't stupid, I think he might be smart enough to put some things together... But still
Old 08-24-2015, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But the AG wasn't innocent and maybe Aram already knows that? He is definitely not stupid and I really hope he can find some evidence of how bad Connolly was and that Liz shot him for a reason.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, but is it right to shoot a person no matter how not innocent he is? No, it isn't... So trying to justify that she shot him and he was a bad person making it right, doesn't work for me.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So it doesn't work for Liz but it does for Red? We talk about that all the time and it seems as if we justify that he only kills bad people and not the innocent and Liz did exactly the same and then it would be bad?
Old 09-10-2015, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Red will never come out of it okay as well... He would never be a free man and so wouldn't Liz. It has nothing to do with if it was a bad person. It never justifies shooting somebody. The only thing for me would be self defense and what Liz did wasn't self defense at all. I've studied law and we went through it a lot.

It's just that character wise she wasn't completely gone but now she is. She can't come back from that. Red knows that already, he told her in the first season...
Old 09-14-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is gonna be hard for her to come back from this. If she ever comes back from it. I hope that when she needs it she can count on Aram's help and friendship.
Old 09-15-2015, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, same here, Miranda I think Aram can be one of the few people to ground her, to get her back, to encourage her in what she has done for all of them, was for all of their good. I know, that doesn't change she shot him but I think Aram can give her perspective and I think most important he'll still be there and his friendship.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope he can give her some prespective and I have a feeling that Aram will be one of the few people that will fully stand behind Liz while she is going through all of this.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, same here. I somehow believe he'll be totally convinced that she's innocent. And I as well believe that he'll be smart enough to do some stuff on his own, some 'research'.

Look what I found while I was looking for future titles and stuff! I never saw these!

x

x
Old 09-18-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw those picture before. I love them! Amir looks so different without a full beard. I prefer him with beard. But why was Diego cropped from that second picture?! The second picture was made on a Christmas party.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, you knew these two already? Pretty cool! And yes, it's too strange when he's not wearing a beard... He looks so much younger then And the hair Funny!

The second one is sooo cute. So Diego was in that picture, too? Not sure why it's been cropped out
Old 09-19-2015, 03:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

awww those pics are so cute!! I love them

They are so adorable and have gorgeous smiles
Old 09-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They do have gorgeous smiles!
Old 09-20-2015, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure they get along so well! It's crazy how close they were from the beginning. Pretty awesome and you could kind of see it on screen!
Old 09-21-2015, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure they do. I think they are good friends off set and that transfers on set.