Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2018, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
But when Red calls him Donald I do like it because it doesn't feel so distant. if Red would call him Ressler I would feel that there would be more distance between them if that makes any sense.
exactly how i feel
when they calling each other with the first name implies to me they are friends so i enjoy when red calls him donald and i would enjoy that for liz too
i kind get curious about this name thing so ressler calls keen for her first name but she does not, do u guys think ressler is in love with liz and she is not? i dont know if there is something in the serie which could validate this

i was trying to find a gif of red calling ressler donald i could not find it but i find this JAJA

i found it! Im not a quitter jjaja

Last edited by caroline-ng; 07-17-2018 at 04:54 PM
Old 07-18-2018, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Oh there are several of Red saying Donald. I like the sincere ones

It's interesting about the name thing. Him calling her Liz is more intimate but she has never said Donald. I don't know if the writers mean anything by this. I have never seen these too as a couple so I may not be the best person to comment.
Old 07-21-2018, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is more intimate when Ressler calls Liz by her first name. It is not as distant as when he calls her Keen and I do think that if one of them is in love with the other, it's Ressler being in love or have feelings for Liz.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline, I couldn't have said it better than Miranda We don't know if any of the two is in love with the other, but if one is, that would be Ressler for sure. I think Liz doesn't even know what this feeling is right now... She only knows hate and revenge and loss right now.

Glad you could find the one where Ressler and Tom are getting at each other. I loved that moment... And still Ressler never stood a chance as long as Tom was around
Old 07-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes that is all that Liz feels right now sadly..
Old 07-25-2018, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Watching him be so angry and calling Liz a terrorist at the beginning of Marvin garard. And yet he turns around and saves her when Red calls.

I actually watched these scenes and wondered if his anger was a result of how much he cares for her. Never thought that before.
Old 07-26-2018, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

He does because it's just his anger about his own actions mostly I assume. And he very well never would want to see her dead.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Ok so maybe he blames himself that the attorney general is dead. He does know Connolly was crooked at this point doesn't he?
Old 07-26-2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it was all anger. And he blamed himself. If he hadn't let Liz go she probably wouldn't have killed Connolly and she wouldn't have to go on the run..
Old 07-27-2018, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

But if he hadn't let her go who knows what would have happened to her. If the Cabal got her before a Red could find another way to get her out.
Old 07-27-2018, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She probably would have been framed for killing the Senator and those 14 CIA agents..

It's almost time for a new thread! any title suggestions?
Old 07-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Caroline, I couldn't have said it better than Miranda We don't know if any of the two is in love with the other, but if one is, that would be Ressler for sure. I think Liz doesn't even know what this feeling is right now... She only knows hate and revenge and loss right now.

Glad you could find the one where Ressler and Tom are getting at each other. I loved that moment... And still Ressler never stood a chance as long as Tom was around
yes!! I shared this moment cause its one of the moments where i can see that maybe he is not just being controlling maybe he is being possessive about the feelings he has for her and at that point with the provocation he could help himself but obviously im just deducing i say these things cause ressler´s personal life is no exposed in the serie so anything could be with him jaja

i love the idea of the new thread and u guys are always good in choose a name I will think one
Old 07-29-2018, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like one of these three:

"I know you. And I know what you’re capable of. You’re not going to hurt these people."
"I owe you, Keen. You saved my life back at that convoy now let me return the favour."
"I know you're worried about me, and I appreciate it."
Old 07-29-2018, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't think that he blames himself for the death of Connolly... I think he really cares about Liz and had he not let her go, she wouldn't have gotten the chance to kill him.

Caroline, we're always using quotes for titles of character and couple threads We think it super fitting.

I would go with this one.
"I owe you, Keen. You saved my life back at that convoy now let me return the favor."
Old 07-29-2018, 08:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I really don't think that he blames himself for the death of Connolly... I think he really cares about Liz and had he not let her go, she wouldn't have gotten the chance to kill him.

Caroline, we're always using quotes for titles of character and couple threads We think it super fitting.

I would go with this one.
"I owe you, Keen. You saved my life back at that convoy now let me return the favor."
yeah! he let lizzy runs away and he is not the kind of guy who does this, and to me its a validation of his affection for her maybe not sexual but I understood he cares very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
"I know you're worried about me, and I appreciate it."[/B]
my vote goes for this one