Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2018, 04:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

it was a great episode; i liked liz there too ...reminds me the days she was a fbi agent that cared about others and not just a woman searching for revenge and ressler was very good too, i really enjoy when he is relevant in the episode

you know something I notice in another scene that was kind cool its when samar and aram had the ring situation and ressler and liz talked very similar things to aram about the wedding request and samar replied that aram should stop asking questions about wedding for people who are screwed in love JAJA it was funny

Last edited by caroline-ng; 06-25-2018 at 04:20 PM
Old 06-26-2018, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you Caroline. Liz really cared about Ressler in that episode. I wish I could see more of that. Her caring about him. I miss that. I know that she does but she doesn't show it.

Samar was so right when she told Aram that! It was funny.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Samar tends to be right. Lol

Great scene
Old 06-27-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, Miranda

Caroline, I love this part of your latest post so much:
Quote:
it was a great episode; i liked liz there too ...reminds me the days she was a fbi agent that cared about others and not just a woman searching for revenge and ressler was very good too, i really enjoy when he is relevant in the episode
It's right to the point and so true.

Caroline, true, that moment was really funny because they really are screwed and that's what makes them kind of perfect for each other. I think they could be the person they were looking for for each other.
Old 06-29-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kris, I am so happy to hear you say that!
Old 07-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's true. It's been a reminder of what we had at the beginning of the show and that we lost along the way.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It's true. It's been a reminder of what we had at the beginning of the show and that we lost along the way.
exactly.. good days hihi

i have a doubt watching the last episode that maybe u guys can asnwer me. when Lizzie asks ressler for leaving the room with ross inside before her runaway, ressler calls her liz (kind of judging her about her decision). Is it a commonplace? I always though he refers to her in the work place as keen and then this sounded to me more intimate
Old 07-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline, good catch. You know, I think he normally calls her Keen at work, to make it stay official, businesslike. But when he is afraid something could happen to her, when he is worried, he calls her Liz. That's my impression at least.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline-ng (View Post)
exactly.. good days hihi

i have a doubt watching the last episode that maybe u guys can asnwer me. when Lizzie asks ressler for leaving the room with ross inside before her runaway, ressler calls her liz (kind of judging her about her decision). Is it a commonplace? I always though he refers to her in the work place as keen and then this sounded to me more intimate
I am not actually sure what you are talking about. I can't remember anyone named Ross and i am not sure what you mean with "is it a commonplace?" sorry.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sutton Ross? Miranda, you don't recall him in the season 5 finale? Now I'm worried about you.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Miranda??? You okay? Lets talk about Prentiss again. LOL

Yeah, I agree, he calls her Liz when he's worried or trying to get her to listen.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! I am so dumb! How could I forget about Sutton Ross! I think it was because of the heat! Of course I remember him now.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Honestly, Sutton Ross was kind of a dud of a blacklister. He wasn't very memorable at all. I really thought we would get a better story out of him since he the real Raymond tricked him into selling the bad information. At least, I think it was the real Raymond.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that is why I forgot about him. BUt back to Ressler and Liz.

x
Old 07-08-2018, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
OMG! I am so dumb! How could I forget about Sutton Ross! I think it was because of the heat! Of course I remember him now.
Oh yes, the heat it was

I totally agree on Sutton Ross... He was kind of a disappointment. At least to us.

Aww, this gif-set. The last one of them seeing each other for the first time after her faked death I just wish he would have distanced himself a bit from her.