Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 06-10-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode It was so beautiful but in this moment he couldn't have her comforting him... I really get it. It's all been too much!
Old 06-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It really was too much for him. But knowing that she was there to stop him was enough for him I think.

I do still wonder sometimes what it would have been like if he had allowed her to comfort him. I would have liked to see him break down in her arms.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. He let himself be stopped by her... More than she can say about herself, right?

I'm really not sure how it might have gone. She was still close with Tom back then. It could have gone differently had Red not brought him back into their lives.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

hello everyone!
i want to be added here either please jaja
i love them together i feel they bring the best of each other when together
just like this moment in the gifs it was beautiful moment
Old 06-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Ressler chased Red for five years. He might be a good person for her to learn more about Red and to help her chase him.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Belziebub, you and I, we both don't know if the real Raymond Reddington is dead or not. I just believe he is and you obviously don't. But you can't know for sure So it's just a guess on your side, too.

And I still don't believe at all that Ressler is in it with Red and this finger print stuff was just a role Ressler played to win Lorca's trust

Miranda, me neither... I think it's all the dishonest moments. The ones were Ressler lies to her and the other way around. There have been a few.
I am not a writer for the show. I am just thinking that the show is about Raymond Reddington. I believe the real Reddington is still alive but the fake Reddington thinks he is dead. We will not know until the show is back in 2019. I think that since the show is centered around Raymond Reddington the real Reddington will be alive. This storyline allows for replacing Spader when he dies with the real Reddington.
We never know what the writers will be doing with storylines until the shows air on tv. The way I read the season ended leaves a lot of room for various storylines. It will be interesting to see how it plays out if the show comes back in 2019.
I have a feeling that other shows will do so good in ratings The Blacklist will not be back in 2019. I also have a prediction that Spader will not be alive in 2019. He is getting old & looks like he is at the end of the road.
Anyway, it will be fun to see the storylines in the upcoming season. There are a lot of ways they can go with the storylines.
I bet the writers are not sure what they will do in the upcoming season. If Spader does die soon they can bring someone as the real Reddington & the way the season ended will be a way to glide into bringing the real Reddington on board. I bet they will have to search for him for a while which can bring several interesting shows.

I am looking forward to finding out how they will go with this storyline.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Belziebub, you and I, we both don't know if the real Raymond Reddington is dead or not. I just believe he is and you obviously don't. But you can't know for sure So it's just a guess on your side, too.

And I still don't believe at all that Ressler is in it with Red and this finger print stuff was just a role Ressler played to win Lorca's trust

Miranda, me neither... I think it's all the dishonest moments. The ones were Ressler lies to her and the other way around. There have been a few.
What do you think the odds of Ressler & Reddington having the same blood type that only 2% of people in world have? In Anslo Garrick when Reddington gave him a field blood transfusion or what ever he called it, they were both the same rare blood type which only 2% of people in the world are. I do not think that is a coincedence. What if Ressler & the fake Reddington are the Russian Sleepers in the FBI?

We never know what the writers will do in future episodes. If Ressler has known the whole time Reddington is a fake, their blood type being the same rare blood type will come into play in the episode.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belziebub (View Post)
What do you think the odds of Ressler & Reddington having the same blood type that only 2% of people in world have? In Anslo Garrick when Reddington gave him a field blood transfusion or what ever he called it, they were both the same rare blood type which only 2% of people in the world are. I do not think that is a coincedence. What if Ressler & the fake Reddington are the Russian Sleepers in the FBI?

We never know what the writers will do in future episodes. If Ressler has known the whole time Reddington is a fake, their blood type being the same rare blood type will come into play in the episode.
i like the way ur thinking but when i think in same blood type i just can relate they are somehow familiar but this is really something compelling, i dont know who are these russian sleepers never heard about it
and rr still alive is good but somehow i guess its more assertive her mom to be alive than the real rr cause who would be dead instead of him when lizzie´s house was on fire? and...
I agree with ya that im afraid that wont be season 7 but i dont agree spader is too old to continue his character
Old 06-13-2018, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Caroline, I've read that James thinks TBL needs at least 2 years to end the story "right" and his contract is for two. So here's hoping!!!!!
Old 06-13-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Belziebub, I think Miranda reminded you before that it is not allowed to post two posts in a row here at It's called double posting and it's against the rules. You've got an Edit button in your first post that you can use to edit your last post. I would ask you to do this in the future instead of double posting. Thanks you

Caroline, I'll add you to the list right away Welcome to the thread and I'm sure Miranda will freak out about another Ressler/Liz fan joining us

They really balance each other so well, we could see it through all those years.

I just want to point out that this thread is for Ressler and Liz in the end and we should stay on topic. But Belziebub, I think it not okay that you'd imply that James Spader would die before the show is over. What you said about him is gross and I want to ask you to stop this right away. He was born in 1960, which is the age of my mom for example and I can tell you that my mom is very much alive and for sure will be for years to come.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Caroline! So glad to have you here to tlk about Ressler and Liz!

I totzlly agree with Kris. Please stay on topic and let's talk about positive things.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

thank u miranda and everyone!
i agree with her too. I paid attention on his thoughts and forgot about the topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Caroline, I've read that James thinks TBL needs at least 2 years to end the story "right" and his contract is for two. So here's hoping!!!!!
and this is great cause u meaning season 6 and 7 right?
Old 06-14-2018, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that would mean S6 and S7. S6 is for sure that we will get that so hopefully a S7 as well but that totally depends on the ratings I think.

I really hope that in S6 we will see Ressler and Liz work together more or hang out. I just want to see them together on my screen.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Here's to two more.

Hopefully she will have to work more with the task force next season.