Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2015, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But because of the big ratings drop they should have promoted the show more imo.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I agree with Miranda... Especially because of the move to Thursdays in the middle of last season and the big rating drop they should have promoted the show some better. I really wish they would at least realize that they did some crap with moving the show

Dan, my feelings are really mixed when it comes to 2x09. I loved all the Red/Liz moments and them getting us the Fulcrum but like they said in the pro-contra list, it wasn't a good thing to draw more viewers to watch afterwards or to satisfy those viewers who stuck around from the beginning. Storyline wise it wasn't really good...
Old 09-29-2015, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I think the over-the-top pormo in S2 cost them a lot money.
Normally ,networks don't promote long-running shows that much.But TGIT are exceptions.They have ratings and buzz.

I guess tptb and NBC know they won't beat up TGIT.might not expect the ratings would tick up huge this season.

This is 2015/16 TV Shows Advertisement Costs table
2015/16 TV Shows Advertisement Costs table | Spoilers

The ads cost of TBL has big drop this year, down 32%, is the second-decreased scripted show following Sleepy Hollow.
HTGAWM increases 73% than last year!
Old 10-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am very curious to see the ratings tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Dan... I expected something like that but didn't know it was so bad, with the advertisement I mean. But we won't change it, the only thing we can do is wait and see how many people will watch it tonight.

I'm really curious, too. My guess still is 1.7 in the demo.

ETA - We got the first ratings breakdown for last night...

Quote:
In season premiere news, “The Blacklist” on NBC opened season three with a competitive 5.3/ 8 in the overnights from 9-10 p.m., which was 56 percent above the 8:30 p.m. portion of lead-in “Heroes Reborn” (3.4/ 5) and 38 percent above the year-ago series premieres of failed sitcoms “Bad Judge (4.4/ 7 on 10/02/14) and “A To Z” (3.3/ 5). That led into a 3.3/ 6 (#3) for “The Player” at 10 p.m., which slid by 37 percent from the 9:30 p.m. portion of “The Blacklist” (5.2/ 8). Last week, a 3.5/ 6 debut in the overnights for “The Player” translated into 4.86 million viewers and a 1.2/ 4 in adults 18-49 (based on the Live + Same Day data).
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/10/rat...medium=twitter

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 10-02-2015 at 07:22 AM
Old 10-02-2015, 08:10 AM
Loyal Fan

3.01 Demo 1.8 , 7.60m viewers
Not bad
Old 10-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh YES!!!! That is awesome! Pretty cool!!!! And better than my guess... And there still could be an adjustment, right?
Old 10-02-2015, 09:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Glad to hear the ratings were solid. And what a great episode!
I hope it makes people tune in next week too!
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 10-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so glad to see the ratings were this good! If they made all the episodes as good as the premiere I am sure the ratings will increase.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Here are the finals! Sorry, no adjustments

Thursday Final Ratings: ‘Bones’ & ‘The Player’ Adjusted Up + Final Football Ratings - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

Updated the OP!
Old 10-03-2015, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

But hey, the ratings were really good already Better than my guess and a lot better than the predictions made by SpoilerTV

Thanks for adding the ratings, Brian
Old 10-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

^yw and thanks for fixing the OP! I was going to ask you today, but I think you got the same notion I did I tried to see how you spaced everything, but couldn't figure out your formula, so thank you
Old 10-03-2015, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
^yw and thanks for fixing the OP! I was going to ask you today, but I think you got the same notion I did I tried to see how you spaced everything, but couldn't figure out your formula, so thank you
You're welcome That's what we're there for.

When you add next weeks ratings, you just have to see that all the tags starting with the [*/INDENT]one after this weeks episode ratings are behind your next ratings add instead of where they are now Then it should all work just fine
Old 10-03-2015, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Usually the premiere has good number. TGIT was down in second week.I think TBL would be the same just like the past two seasons.
Old 10-03-2015, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinedan (View Post)
Usually the premiere has good number. TGIT was down in second week.I think TBL would be the same just like the past two seasons.
This might sound totally stupid and I know that normally it is that way that you described with every premiere but I think TBL will be steady... It's just a feeling I have, I don't know.