Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It so sad that the ratings dropped so much. If you look at S1 when we were still on Monday nights, the ratings were so stunning and now they are not.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
It so sad that the ratings dropped so much. If you look at S1 when we were still on Monday nights, the ratings were so stunning and now they are not.
Yeah, that's true. But season one was so much better storyline wise. I think even if the episodes now would air on Mondays there would have been a big audience drop.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah, that's true. But season one was so much better storyline wise. I think even if the episodes now would air on Mondays there would have been a big audience drop.
Yeah storyline was S1 was so much better. But I think that if we were still on Monday's we would do a little better than we do now.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here are the ratings... A 1.3 again but the viewers decreased again. It doesn't look good, it so doesn't.

TV Ratings Thursday: ‘Big Bang Theory’ 200th episode leads a mostly steady night | TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com
Old 02-26-2016, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Here are the finals! Sorry, no adjustments

Thursday final ratings: ‘Big Bang Theory’ adjusts up, ‘Life in Pieces’ adjusts down | TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com

Updated the OP!
Old 02-26-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ouch that is not good. I wonder if the ratings will ever get better.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

The demo didn't drop again this week. But with such average 3.16, that wedding promo and Day saving time coming on Mar.13th, the viewers would drop again when the show returns.
A series low might be coming.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I'm with Dan here... Or they are drawn back to the screens again Who knows. The promo looked promising (just ignore the wedding) so I will judge the episode when I have seen it.

I'm really wondering how the normal audience will handle it.
Old 02-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

The last couple of episodes tested everyone's patience. I think it's beyond a point of no return. That promo,you just make sure a good portion of fandom won't tune in. Comments on FB usually are positive about the content or story arc. But they are all complaining lately.Even something good is gonna happen in the back six eps, that could not fix the show's existing issues.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like to see the wedding in the promo but I do want to see the episode cause I still hope that something major will happen or that something is going to change.

I really hope we can provide the series low but I am afraid for it.

It's almost time for Brian to open a new thread. Any title suggestions?
Old 02-28-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinedan (View Post)
The last couple of episodes tested everyone's patience. I think it's beyond a point of no return. That promo,you just make sure a good portion of fandom won't tune in. Comments on FB usually are positive about the content or story arc. But they are all complaining lately.Even something good is gonna happen in the back six eps, that could not fix the show's existing issues.
I really hope you are not right about it, Dan. But it's really hard for me already to even continue watching... So if I was a normal viewer I might have stopped by now already. Right now I honestly only watch for Red, no one else.

They suggested that it might be a red wedding again... I really hope it'll be a red wedding, a really bad one without them getting married actually. That would be the only thing that would make me happy again.

Btw, what do you think, which name will Tom use to get married?

Title suggestions... Let me think...

Because the demo and viewer drop won't make us stop believing in better days.
Old 02-28-2016, 06:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I posted my response in S3 general discussion.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's great, Dan I'll head there right away. But before I think we stopped with the Live+7 ratings at some point...

We're at week 18, which means the week from January 18th - 24th (episode 3x11 from TBL)

Quote:
Broadcast Live +7 ratings: ‘X-Files’ premiere dominates week 18, ‘Limitless’ doubles

ADULTS 18-49 – TOTAL GAIN
2 THE BLACKLIST NBC 1.6 3.0 1.4 88%

ADULTS 18-49 – PERCENTAGE GAIN
3 THE BLACKLIST NBC 1.6 3.0 1.4 88%

VIEWERS – TOTAL GAIN
2 THE BLACKLIST NBC 7424 12506 5082 68%

VIEWERS – PERCENTAGE GAIN
1 THE BLACKLIST NBC 7424 12506 5082 68%
Broadcast Live +7 ratings: ‘X-Files’ premiere dominates week 18, ‘Limitless’ doubles | TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com
Old 03-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a good title Kris! Now we just have to wait for Brian to start the new thread.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
That's a good title Kris! Now we just have to wait for Brian to start the new thread.
Yes, I really hope he'll pass by anytime soon. Otherwise I'll simply PM him. We'll see.

ETA - http://www.fanforum.com/f434/blackli...days-63167331/

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 03-05-2016 at 08:38 AM