Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to see this one! It's one of my favorites of S1.
Old 06-21-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither! I hope that I'll manage to watch it tomorrow but can't promise anything (stupid soccer ).
Old 06-21-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I gave this thread and general Season 1 Re-Watch a special spotlight on social media! You can see it on 's Twitter, Tumblr, LJ, and Facebook.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks so much Cece
Old 06-22-2016, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

I've rewatched. My goodness Red looks awesome in white.

I love this episode. Everything about it. I love it.

Red really looks good in white.

I like him and Ressler talking to Lorca. I like them working together and red outing him as FBI but only because he trusted Ressler to think fast. I thought that scene was excellent.

I like the rush to save Liz and how she saw Red behind the Stewmaker. The look on her face!!! Reds speech to the Stewmaker was great. Was he talk g about himself as the farmer?? This time I also wondered if he was talking about Dom as the man who lost everything.

Then he threw him n the water. That was just so Red to me!!!!

So who was the girl in the picture??? I never knew. Plus the Stewmaker was someone else that was a case not initiated by Red. I always thought the girl in the picture was Reds daughter. Probably wrong about that though.

Did I mention that Red looks really good in white?
Old 06-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for doing that Cece!

I am going to watch this one tonight.

I don't think you mentioned that Red looks good in white Marilyn.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like I should point out, in case it gets overlooked; that Red looks great in white!

This was/is really one of my favorite episodes. But I'm an absolute sucker for those moments where the obvious bad guy cares for and takes care of the good girl.
Red coming in and saving Liz, loved it! The way it was done that he drove over to her and the FBI followed right behind; great!

I also liked the moment where Red outed Ressler and Ressler had to think fast
Old 06-23-2016, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Really, Brienna, you noticed Red looked good in white!!! I think I forgot to mention it, but I thought so too!!!
Old 06-23-2016, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Really, Brienna, you noticed Red looked good in white!!! I think I forgot to mention it, but I thought so too!!!

But he really does!

I have to admit that I am attracted to this man. And that's got more to do with how he composes himself than with just his actual looks But yeah
Old 06-24-2016, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Brienna, me too. There's just something about him.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved seeing this again!

Liz: You're a monster.
Red: Yes.
Liz: How can you live with yourself?
Red: By saving your life.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh damn it... I didn't have the time to re-watch it yet. But I'll catch up the upcoming week!

Cece, thanks so much for giving it a shout out! That's a great idea.

Quote:
So who was the girl in the picture??? I never knew. Plus the Stewmaker was someone else that was a case not initiated by Red. I always thought the girl in the picture was Reds daughter. Probably wrong about that though.
The girl in the picture was Berlin's daughter. We found out about it in episode 2x08 The Decembrist, aka Alan Fitch, made her pose for that picture and afterwards helped her to escape her father Berlin because he got all her friends arrested and killed.
Old 06-29-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So you are going to watch it today Kris?
Old 06-29-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I did! I promised I'd watch every single episode and so I won't leave this one out. Besides, it's one of my favs

First of all... I won't ever be able to watch Red in a white suit without thinking of Marilyn ever again! I had to smirk when he first appeared in that white suite and yes, he looks great there Red in general looked his best in season one if you ask me.

And it was great to see the episode again because I somehow forgot how everything was connected... How Lorca kidnapped Liz I had totally forgotten about. I always thought it was the Stewmaker It wasn't... She was only handed over to him by Lorca.

Besides, I never made the connection about the found doc hair in that motel room and the fact that Red stole that hair in the post office

This moment, when Liz tells him that he's a monster and the way he's looking at her and answering her. Wow, so intense. And that's the first moment when you get an insight on what he's thinking about himself. And her being alive being the only way he can live with it says a lot about him, too. I loved Liz's look when he told her that... As if she couldn't believe it and as if she wasn't sure what to think about it. As if she wasn't sure anymore if her profile, her opinion about him was correct.

Oh, in the background there was that Angel Station case again... And her making the connection at the end.

The Ressler/Liz hug btw feels a lot better to me now I didn't like though that he was going behind her back all the time... She was doing the same though who could blame him. He was right in the end, she had a secret.

Did anybody ever notice that the Stewmaker was a dentist? I guess that's the reason why he kept teeth as trophies.

Oh, and another important question... How did Red know which picture he was looking for in that book of the Stewmaker? I'm sure it was explained in season 2 but I don't recall it.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Kris it's wonderful to know that 20 years from now and you watch this show, you will think of me. Honestly, each of you has been so nice, I know that years from now, I will think of you each as well.

As to him knowing where to look for the picture... I will say what I always tell my husband... It's tv, they don't have much time, just let it go! Haha. Stuff like
that really bothers him and he will just obsess over it and talk about it during the show!!

One thing I caught this time around is the conversation between Red ans Ressler at the end. Ressler is upset that Lorca got away and he tells Red something like I know you didn't like him. He was too arrogant. And then Red says He is on my jet. So I guess Red got rid of Lorca because he messed with Liz