Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassiek (View Post)
Huh...I didn't take it that way. Sophia tied knots with Jude and did spend time with him. So I think she realizes that he's part of the package. But in her head she's going...I don't get to live with her and she's my sister too. They are both half-siblings of Callie, so it's easy to say 'it's not fair he's spent years with her and now I should get to too.' If Sophia bugs you, Jude should also with his "I don't want to share you Callie" and at first making unreasonable demands of her. She has every right and should get to know all her family. But of course, Jude has always done this a bit in my mind...and that's because he's younger and will always care about himself a little more than his sister's needs. She takes care of only him in his little mind and he is expanding from that but slowly. We can't get made at Sophia for doing the same exact thing without saying that Jude's been in the wrong a whole bunch too...that's just double standards.

PS I think that if Jude wasn't already adopted, Sophia would have asked for him too.

Hmmm...I suppose so. It didn't seem as apparent to me because he's never really had to share her with anyone or compete for her attention. If she would have asked for both of them, I suppose it's not the same.