Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Girls Reunited (2x08) Episode Discussion ~ Original Airdate August 4, 2014

2x08: Girls Reunited
August 4, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m. ET/PT

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

Callie visits Girls United and learns much has changed since she left in a new episode of “The Fosters,” airing Monday, August 4 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Callie pays a visit to Girls United to pitch in for Community Day and is surprised by new developments at her former foster group home. Paranoid neighbors are putting pressure on the home’s landlord to kick the girls out, and a new resident has secrets that could jeopardize the safety of the entire group.
Meanwhile, Mariana and Hayley plan to cook a romantic double-date dinner for Mat and Jesus. And Stef receives a concerning letter from Ana.
The episode’s teleplay, titled “Girls Reunited,” was written by Executive Producers Bradley Bredeweg and Peter Paige, and the story was written by Executive Producer Joanna Johnson. The episode is directed by Daisy Mayer.

PROMO!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. No bashing of characters/actors.
3. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
4. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be deleted. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Toby Regbo
Old 08-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Already sounds like a great one.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm excited; I always liked the Girls United plot...and the mini-episodes were great!

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Old 08-04-2014, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 08-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

I liked this episode and it didn't creep me out like last week's. I don't like Haley at all and of course, Brandon's forced relationship. Poor Cole-He deserves happiness.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Huh. I was let down. Maybe I got too excited because I thought it was going to be really good and then seemed like a filler to me.

But...surprise, surprise, I'm actually liking Jesus' storyline! Maybe because I've seen this happen to one of my guy friends over and over again (four different girlfriends spanning 13 years). And I'm glad that Stef brought our attention to it. Being stuck with someone that manipulative (and you yourself can't ever see it) only causes a whole lot of problems for the relationship...and lasting problems after the relationship ends.

In my opinion, all the other characters pretty much had non-storylines. Here's to hoping next week will be better!

Old 08-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Last week's episode was good in some ways,but between Dani's creepiness and how Sophia acted about Callie,I was weirded out.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Supreme Fan

I was glad that nobody died in the episode - I was afraid that Rita was going to die in the basement. Loved how Rita still yelled at Callie for risking her life ... just as Callie pointed out that she did the same thing. Ooops .

Felt bad for Cole - he just wanted to be accepted for who he is. I was glad that Rita found him a place at the LGBT center. I like the GU storyline - it's great for Callie to have a group of girls who understand her past and get how tough it is to come back from that.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-05-2014, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

I liked the episode. It was good to see the Girls United again, but it was sad how it ended.

Toby Regbo
Old 08-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

I should've known it wasn't going to be an alltogether happy episode Cole just needs to find his place and I think he will. Sad Kiara has to go back to juvie until they can find a place for her. I almost wish Stef and Lena could take Kiara and Cole even if they just helped them find families who wanted them.

I really hope Jesus' grades don't start suffering because of Hayley. It seems like he'd blow off homework just to be with her. I don't like that at all. Just like Callie told Cole he deserves to go to that group home, if Hayley really loved Jesus, she'd want him to do well in school.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisykd (View Post)
I should've known it wasn't going to be an alltogether happy episode Cole just needs to find his place and I think he will. Sad Kiara has to go back to juvie until they can find a place for her. I almost wish Stef and Lena could take Kiara and Cole even if they just helped them find families who wanted them.

I really hope Jesus' grades don't start suffering because of Hayley. It seems like he'd blow off homework just to be with her. I don't like that at all. Just like Callie told Cole he deserves to go to that group home, if Hayley really loved Jesus, she'd want him to do well in school.
She's giving off a creepy stalker vibe,tbh. She wants him all to herself,she needs him to make her feel safe,she needs him to drop everything he's doing,etc...

It's not about him at all,it's about HER and that freaks me out. Emma was bossy,but she still gave a crap. She pushed him and she was there when he needed her.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if she's just the way she is around all boys or if she has some devious plan that she needs Jesus for.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

I think it's all boys-She was so emotional when she got dumped.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

So...I just remembered something (or I think I remember it)... Weren't Lena and Stef only granted a 30 day extension to get their foster paperwork in order or Callie would have to go because their license expired? Hasn't it been about 30 days yet? We haven't heard about them doing the paperwork have we? And with Lena being in the hospital and everything else that happened (vacations, trips, et al), could they have forgotten? I mean it has to be complicated with home visits and such. Does Callie default back to the Quinns now or foster care if they don't finish the paperwork and get it in?

Am I crazy and making all this up?

Last edited by Kassiek; 08-07-2014 at 12:08 AM
Old 08-07-2014, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

They could have just done all that and we didn't see. They promised her that wouldn't happen again so I think Stef and Lena would have taken care of it...