Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Meredith Grey Spoiler/Speculation Thread #5: Because the SUN needs shining in S11.

Meredith Grey Spoiler/Speculation

Warning: If you do not want to be SPOILED, hit the back button now!!

Spoilers
  • Shonda tweeted that she already has a Mer-Der centric episode planned for season 11.

Past Speculations
  • Meredith tells Cristina to leave Seattle. βœ“ [10x22] [10x24]
  • Meredith's life-changing decision is to go back to neuro.
  • In 10x22 or 10x23, Amelia asks Meredith why she's not in neuro, because she seems passionate about it.
  • Amelia and Meredith "hang out" in the OR in 10x23. βœ“
  • The last scene or next-to-last scene of the season 10 finale will be Mertina.
  • The finale will be heavy MAC.
  • Meredith will operate a lot in the finale, because all the pictures we've seen so far are of her in scrubs.
  • Meredith and Cristina will share the voiceover in the season finale.
  • Meredith decides to go with Derek to D.C., but another disaster keeps her there.
  • Meredith actually moves with Derek to D.C., but she's miserable and/or something brings her back to Seattle early in season 11.
  • Meredith doesn't want to leave Seattle and tells Derek outright.βœ“ [10x24]

New Speculations
  • Derek continues to travel to D.C. throughout season 11 with Meredith in Seattle. This causes MD tension/drama.
  • Meredith continues to bond with Amelia in season 11.
  • Meredith somehow finds her way back to neuro.
  • Meredith's new 'sister' is lying about being Ellis's doctor for some devious reason.
  • Meredith becomes the "sun" of Grey's Anatomy again.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 06-14-2014 at 01:52 PM
Old 06-14-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftt

Love the title

Spoilers and stuff need to shine too, and make us look forward for s11.

Icon: Nikki
Old 06-16-2014, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Thanks for adding that tweet.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
Old 06-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome! I love seeing that tweet, I'm weird it better happen.

Old 06-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Well we have proof to hold against Shonda if it doesn't.

Though, when she said she had a Callie, Arizona, and Cristina centric episodes planned, those all happened.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, so hope this important one happen too. After how the finale ended, with so much set up for drama for them, I can see how she had plans for a centric episode for them.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

I think it will happen...because she's been dealing with the balancing herself and it's a problem we women have in today...so it's definitely a SL that needs to be explored properly...HOPE is explored properly in the. MerDer centric episode!

Icon by Jaje
Old 06-16-2014, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladluvgrey (View Post)
I think it will happen...because she's been dealing with the balancing herself and it's a problem we women have in today...so it's definitely a SL that needs to be explored properly...HOPE is explored properly in the. MerDer centric episode!
She actually talked about the situation in her Dartmouth speech. It's a real situation for many couples.

It better be explored and focused not only in their centric but in the other episodes too.

Do you know when Patrick will have races when they go back to work?

Old 06-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

It looks like he has races every weekend until September, so that would be during the filming of the first few episodes. They can work around his schedule, though. Plus, if he only has scenes with Ellen, I'd think it'd be faster to shoot. Or they have Derek traveling during those episodes and only have him appear via Skype. Also, they don't normally film on weekends anyway. (Though I know they do sometimes).
Old 06-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Yup!

2 races every month in July and August with 2 weeks in between. 1 race in Sept and closing the season with one race in October.
The One in august is a long weekend of 4 days just like the one closing the season in oct, which is like a Petit Le Mans, indeed is called that way. Pretty much is the same schedule as last yr except in Sept he had more races last season and this yr is just one.

Icon by Jaje
Old 06-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Though I don't think all his races are on the schedule, are they? I also know there are times he goes earlier than the date on the schedule. Like he's gone to the city on a Wednesday when he races on Saturday.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully they work around his schedule, like they've been doing, and it will be easier if he'll have scenes with just Ellen. This storyline need both of them.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Though I don't think all his races are on the schedule, are they? I also know there are times he goes earlier than the date on the schedule. Like he's gone to the city on a Wednesday when he races on Saturday.
Depend of the lenght of the races and how the practice and qualifying is set. Most races are saturday now so practice is on thursday and qualy on friday so he fly on wed night or so to be at practice. Sometimes if practice/qualy are the same day he can flight on thursday. All the races left on schedule have his class series on so he must be attending all of the rest...now If a race is set on sunday normally he could fly on friday.

ITA G! This SL needs to have both of them...although for a bit it can be possible that they develop Meredith finding her fire again by herself and then how that will affect/help her marriage. Hope we see him too putting the cards on the table!

Icon by Jaje
Old 06-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladluvgrey (View Post)

ITA G! This SL needs to have both of them...although for a bit it can be possible that they develop Meredith finding her fire again by herself and then how that will affect/help her marriage. Hope we see him too putting the cards on the table!
It could go like that. When Derek is in DC/Patrick is racing. They can work it out like that again.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully he'll still appear in each episode - even if it's just an opening and ending scene like 10x23.