Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I missed it.....I'll have to look for it on 'youtube'.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

MadTv Pic

There more pics up at wwe site.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:47 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Cool pic! Thanks for posting it.

I am relieved that Edge won his match yesterday on RAW. Thankfully he has not been taken out of the ''Money in the Bank'' match at WrestleMania 23. It will be a great moment seeing him grab that breifcase which will in my opionion guarantee that he will be the WWE Champion again. Too much is on the line for Edge to lose his match at WrestleMania 23.

Last edited by canflam; 03-20-2007 at 01:06 PM
Old 04-01-2007, 09:03 PM
New Fan

Wrestlemania 23

Does anyone have an update on Edge? That ladder shot from Jeff Hardy looked ridiculous! I hope he is OK... Edge is my #1 role model and I respect everything he has done...
Old 04-01-2007, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been looking around and haven't found anything yet. When I do I'll post it here. Nasty bump he took, the damn ladder broke and he didn't move at all afterwards. Scary!
Old 04-03-2007, 01:28 PM

I give Edge credit for participating in that Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23. Watching him being hauled off on a stretcher was not fun. I was glad to see him on RAW yesterday though. Edge said that he will be the next WWE Champion & I agree with him. More importantly though I hope he heals up fast. Here is an update on the Rated R Superstar.

Credit pwinsider.com

For those wondering, the bump Edge took at WrestleMania was staged. As has been previously reported, Edge is still suffering from a fractured jaw. Jeff Hardy doing a leg drop off the ladder onto Edge was all played out to get Edge out of the match without doing further damage to his fractured jaw. This was played out to keep his momentum in full effect and to keep his WrestleMania streak from being buried.

Pro Wrestling Insider - Pro Wrestling News Inside & Out
Old 04-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Banned

yeah it was pretty obious it was staged but still respect to edge. One of the best momenst of Wm 23 , really amazing. Yep Edge is a good heel no doubt about that , but winning tha wwe title from cena is like mission inpossible 100 if I know mcmahon as a bussiness man. O mean if not even HBK can do it right now and hbk is like 10 times better than cena , I mean who in the hell can. Right now this super marine gimmick crap has gotten way out of hand. I mean who in da hell gonna take over him now. I think Edge , Orton HBk and later HHH should form an allinace to slteal that damn belt from his. This is jsut getting redicilious
Old 04-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

canflam, thanks for that info! Staged or not, that was a hell of a bump both Edge and Jeff took...so props to Edge for coming out the next night on Raw and cutting his promo. It hurt to see him all hurting on stage trying to do his promo.....especially scary bump since he already had a broken neck that was surgically repaired. And that bump was just nasty.

Damn a broken jaw too? Ouch!!
Old 04-05-2007, 12:35 PM

It was scary & I thought Edge was going to cry a little on RAW this week, but he held it together. Hopefully he will be able to focus on becoming WWE Champion again soon, instead of perhaps feuding with Randy Orton. Edge is one tough customer.