Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam
I agree. Edge is great. That is awesome that you got to meet him Crystal_Scott.

Summerslam is of course next Sunday & although there is the stipulation that if Edge gets disqualified he will lose the WWE Title, I expect him to win that match because he has not yet successfully defended the WWE Title on PPV yet. It makes the most sense to me if Edge successfully defends the WWE Title at Summerslam next Sunday & then does it again in Toronto next month. Edge has earned a long WWE Title reign & I hope that his current WWE Title reign is just that.

Yeah he's nice. He made be a jerk on screen but off screen he's so nice. The same with Lita.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:31 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Thank-you for the link Pixie Queen.

On RAW yesterday it seemed that Edge was going to be able to go through the entire show without John Cena chasing after him. Of course that did not happen & Cena interfered in Edge's match VS. Carlito. The deck is very much stacked against Edge in his match VS. John Cena this Sunday, but I would be totally thrilled for him if he became WWE Champion in Toronto next month.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like John Cena but he had the title too long and Edge deserves it so i hope Edge walks in & out of Boston the wwe champion.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:44 PM

Hooray Edge did it. He defeated John Cena at Summerslam yesterday. It so awesome that he won that match. With his WWE Title Match victory yesterday, Edge of course has successfully defended the WWE Title on Pay-Per-View for the first time. Congrats to him for accomplishing that. Edge also had some loud cheers for him at the TD Banknorth Garden yesterday during his match, even though Boston is the area where John Cena is from. I expect a great celebration for him on RAW today.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just love this picture

Old 09-06-2006, 11:55 AM
New Fan

I love Edge/Adam. He's very cute, and I have the best time watching WWE because of him.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really don't know who to choose at Unforgiven. I like Edge and Cena
Old 09-06-2006, 04:09 PM

I will no doubt be cheering for Edge to win his match VS. John Cena at Unforgiven. The WWE rarely has shows in Canada & with Edge being the WWE Champion I will not understand it if his WWE Championship reign ends in Toronto at Unforgiven. I expect Edge Edge to defeat John Cena at Unforgiven & start a feud with someone else.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Addicted Fan

I love that picture Crystal Scott. Edge is hot. Even though I used to love John Cena, I think he has had the title enough, and the feud has been going on long enough. So, I hope Edge wins.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:26 PM

Well, a TLC match is usually is a good way to conclude a feud. If Edge does not somehow defeat John Cena at Unforgiven, then Edge's feud with Cena of course could continue. I am interested in Edge feuding with other individuals though. Perhaps a fued with Triple H. Their matches would probably be very good.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:01 PM

Edge was screwed once again out of the WWE Championship 2 days ago. My dissapointment for Edge is enormous. What could have been one of the best moments in Edge's career in Toronto was instead ruined. Plus with Edge's WWE Championship reign end 2 days ago, he has not yet had a lengthy WWE Champship reign that he has earned. If Edge becomes WWE Champion again in 2006, perhaps at the WWE Survivor Series Pay_Per-View and then is able to continue that championship reign until at least WrestleMania 23, the that would at least help make up for Edge's inexplicable WWE Championship Match loss to John Cena in Toronto.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:07 PM

Today is October 30, which is of course Adam Copeland/Edge's birthday, so happy birthday to him. A year ago Edge was of course injured on his birthday, but he seems healthy now wich is no duoubt fantastic. Hopefully DX will take it easy on him today.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:52 PM

It has been frustrating lately to see Edge not do as well as I expected him to, especially in his match with Randy VS. Shawn Michaels on Monday. I do not expect Edge to win the Royal Rumble, because of his undefeated streak at WrestleMania. Edge has become my favorite wrestler & I want him to have all the success that he deserves, which I think is a lot. Hopefully a WWE Title reign will be in the near future for the Rated R Superstar.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1325/edge6hp.jpg
Old 03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'MADtv' gets Rated-R

WWE fans, get ready to see a whole new side of Edge on Saturday night. The Rated-R Superstar guest stars on the Fox comedy show, MADtv, which airs at 11/10 CT.

“On MADtv, I get to be one of the biggest buffoons alive,” Edge laughed. “I had a great time. It was a great experience and I think the WWE fans will see me completely different than the Edge they see on Raw.”

Edge told WWE.com that he’ll be in the show’s opening skit and he’ll play a key role in the season finale of the show’s recurring Korean soap opera.

“In the opening of the show, one of the girls says I’m her wrestling crush and introduces me. We have some fun from there with me beating up an audience member with her. You’ll see,” he said.

“Then, we do a really overdone, mockery of Korean soap operas. I play a Canadian assassin, Cornell Overstreet. He’s sent to kill the hero in the Korean soap opera… and I’ll leave it at that,” he said slyly.

Edge said he’s a big fan of MADtv, although he’s often traveling with WWE on Saturday nights when it airs. While other WWE Superstars, such as Triple H and John Cena, have guest started on MADtv, this was Edge’s first time on the show.

“They were very open to just letting me ad lib. We weren’t set strictly to a script. We had free reign to do just whatever came naturally, and act like idiots, which made it a lot more fun. I think it makes for a funnier show, too,” he said.

“I got to work with Bobby Lee, who is in the Korean soap opera. He always seems to work with the WWE Superstars whenever we’re on the show. He’s hilarious. He’s a complete buffoon,” Edge said.

The Rated-R Superstar is confident that his appearance on MADtv will be the best ever given by a WWE Superstar. Just how well does he think he’ll stack up?

“I don’t think there’s any stacking to be done. Or if there’s a stack, I’m definitely standing on top, and they’re all looking up at me saying, ‘My God, you’re funny,’ or ‘My God, your ability is just astounding.’ ” he said.

- wwe.com
Old 03-18-2007, 12:58 PM

I saw Edge on Mad TV yesterday. His role as ''Cornell Overstreet was awesome, although Cornell did not do well against Bobby Lee AKA ''Pooh-Ji-Sum''. I think the funniest thing about that skit was when Pooh-Ji-Sum learned that his wife & sister were twins.

Wrestlemania is only a couple weeks away & I am very confident that Edge will continue his undefeated streak at that event & of course get back in WWE Title contention soon. I am very excited to see Edge once again become ''Mr. Money in the Bank.'' Only 3 weeks away.