Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-09-2006, 12:26 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Edge Appreciation Thread #1:because he's a great wrestler & deserves 1.

Hello everyone & welcome. Edge has become a fantastic heel within the past year and a half, which helped him become the WWE Champion for the first time at New Year's Revolution 2006. Although that championship reign was breif, it has not seemed to discourage Edge from attemting to regain that title. I expect Edge to continue showing his determination at becoming the WWE Champion again & becoming the main eventer that is the destiny of the ''Rated R Superstar.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Edge is great and he deserves to get the title back. He has been having great matches and doing main events. I love Edge.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:46 AM

I agree. Edge most definetly deserves to regain the WWE Championship. He did very well during his first WWE Title reign. It is dissapointing that Edge lost in his WWE Championship match at the Backlash PPV, but he might get another oppurtunity to win that title at Vengeance.

Edge's Hardcore match on RAW this week was good. I did not expect Edge & Mick Foley to team up VS. Tommy Dreamer, but an Edge & Mick Foley alliance might be awesome & of course it might also help Edge regain the WWE Championship.
Old 05-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Edge and Foley were totally unexpected. I agree that it might help Edge regain the title. Can't wait for next Monday.
Old 05-18-2006, 03:04 PM

Did you see those ''punches'' that Terry Funk was throwing at Edge on RAW this week? Hilarious stuff. Edge did a good job at trying to sell them though.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:17 PM

Edge gets a WWE Championship Match at the WWE Vengeance PPV on June 26, 2006. Edge is the best heel currently on RAW and perhaps currently in the WWE as well. Edge has proven that he up to task of being the WWE Champion & I am hopeful that if Edge does win the WWE Championship at Vengeace this year that he gets a much longer title reign than his first WWE Title reign. Ede is awesome!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:57 AM

Congratulatins to Edge for winning his Tag Match yesterday at the ECW One Night Stand II Pay-Per-View. Many fans at the Hammerstein Ballroom were chanting ''Thank-You Edge'' after he speared John Cena through a table yesterday. That was awesome of Edge to help RVD out and I am hopeful that on June 25th at the WWE Vengeance PPV this year that the WWE Championship Match is Edge VS. Rob Van Dam. Thank-you Edge for helping RVD.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

I'm not going to even lie, I like Edge soo much better as a heel. I think he's awesome, he throws great mic work and his cocky smirk just adds to it. He seriously is under-rated.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 06-21-2006, 11:35 AM

I agree that Edge is underrated. I expect him to defeat Rob Van Dam & become the WWE Champion at the Vengeance PPV this Sunday & I'm hopeful that his second WWE Championship reign will be much longer than his first WWE Championship reign.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:56 PM

Congratulations to Edge for starting his second WWE Championship reign last week. I did not expect Edge to become the WWE champion on RAW last week after he lost to RVD at Vengeance last month, but I am nevertheless very happy for him. He does though have to defend the WWE Title VS. John Cena this Saturday & I expect him to win that match and then go on to be in the main event at WrestleMania 23. I would definetly be pleased with an 9 month WWE Championship reign for the Rated R Superstar.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-a-licious
I'm not going to even lie, I like Edge soo much better as a heel. I think he's awesome, he throws great mic work and his cocky smirk just adds to it. He seriously is under-rated.
I do think he is better as a heel, but even when he's a face he's not so bad but as a heel I think he works better via what you stated. I think he's under rated on some levels too though.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Edge as a heel is so much better for me. We get to see him talk on the mic more and be arrogant. I find it more entertaining.

Hopefully Edge will have a longer title reign.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:18 PM

I hope that he will have a long WWE Title reign also. Edge's current WWE Title reign though has been much more tougher for him than I first thought it would be. John Cena inexplicably lost his cool after his match VS. Edge at the most recent episode of Saturday Night's Main Event, but Edge did pay him a little bit back for it on RAW this week.

Edge though did not have a match on RAW this week or any time on the mic. That was dissapointing, but there is always next week.

For everyone interested if you have not found out yet, Edge has made an appearance on the T.V. show ''Mind of Mencia''. It will air August 6, 2006 on Comedy Central.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam
I hope that he will have a long WWE Title reign also. Edge's current WWE Title reign though has been much more tougher for him than I first thought it would be. John Cena inexplicably lost his cool after his match VS. Edge at the most recent episode of Saturday Night's Main Event, but Edge did pay him a little bit back for it on RAW this week.

Edge though did not have a match on RAW this week or any time on the mic. That was dissapointing, but there is always next week.

For everyone interested if you have not found out yet, Edge has made an appearance on the T.V. show ''Mind of Mencia''. It will air August 6, 2006 on Comedy Central.
Personally, it's not Edge that I find to be quick tempered nor arrogant, it's Cena, on screen he has the ability characterwise to let things get the better of him and this to me will be his downfall (eg. the whole edge on the ramp bit last week in the middle of a match he attacks Edge) regardless of paybacks. But that's just my opinion. I laughed at the math equation bit though

I hope he keeps the title longer, IMO he deserves it and it'd be interesting to see what could happen if he has it longer.

I was wondering when that would air! I've been watching "Mind of Mencia" begrudgingly just for his appearancee. Thanks.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Haha I hear Edge/Adam is the nicest in real life. I think he is kind of cute. Lita is my fav diva! I love John Cena too. But I dont think I can talk about him in this thread. Im not really the wrestling fan, my brother is, but I watch it sometimes and he tells me everything that is going on even when I dont want to hear.

I heart Edge.
you're a warrior."