Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yea I know....didn't hear her that well either. I wonder if she wrote the song or if the whole band did.

NEW Women's Champ....Lita.

All we need now is a face turn.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Loyal Fan

^ ^ And according to the results, Edge and Orton leaving her after she told them to wait for her, serves as a nice jumping off point tonight.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I didn't hear about that part....so thanks for the info. Seems like a face turn is definitely in the works.

<--- new avi

Last edited by Jordan23; 11-05-2006 at 11:55 PM
Old 11-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

You know which match i want to see is - Edge, Randy and Lita Vs DX and Mickie - this would be good
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 11-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be good....although I'd change and put Lita with DX instead.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Lita with DX would rock!!!!!
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 11-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lita vs. Mickie James for the Women's Championship

At Survivor Series, Lita will put the Women’s Championship on the line against the Diva she defeated to claim the gold, Mickie James.

Back in August, Lita defeated Mickie to win the Women’s Championship on RAW. She later lost the gold to Trish Stratus at Unforgiven, but Trish’s retirement left the championship vacant. A tournament was set up, and Mickie and Lita were the final two Divas left standing. They went head-to-head in the finals at Cyber Sunday, where Lita won a Divas Lumberjack Match to become Women’s Champion for the fourth time.

The night after Cyber Sunday, Lita offered Mickie a rematch; however, with acting General Manager Eric Bischoff’s blessing, the challenger was forced to have one arm tied behind her back. This left her easy prey for Lita, who defeated Mickie for the second consecutive night to retain the title.

Now, at Survivor Series, Mickie will have a fairer opportunity to become a two-time Women’s Champion. Will the third challenge be the charm for Mickie, or will Philadelphia see Lita improve to 4-0 against her challenger?
Old 11-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the latest Ashley article, she mentions Amy's band "The Luchagors". It's cool but weird that they get along...being that Ashley is dating Matt. But oh well....if they're fine with it....I guess I can be too. Even though I'll always be a Matt/Amy shipper.

Quote:
Anyway, Lita gave me a copy of her new band's CD, the Luchagors, recently, and I was extremely impressed. I think when you guys finally get the chance to check it out or go see her live you're going to be blown away. I wasn't sure what to expect, but her songs were completely solid, and I truly was taken aback by how good it was. I’ll be doing an interview with her after the Europe tour, and will give you guys all kinds of info on the band – where to check ’em out, how to hear the goods and when you can expect it. "You'll have it al

- wwe.com
Old 11-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy posted this bulletin today from her band (The Luchagors) MySpace:

"Hey guys!!! So... I leave for what seems like a month long European tour and come back to total mayhem on The Luchagors page!!! What a welcome home present, you guys rule. I'm really excited about things to come glad yall found our page so we can keep ya up to date on all the craziness that is The Luchagors!!!!!! ~ Amy

- credit amy-net.org
Old 11-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Not a good pic of Lita in that SS promo pic...she looks really old.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Last Stand?

After defeating Mickie James in a non-title match, Lita dropped a bombshell by announcing that she will retire following her Women's Championship match against James this Sunday at Survivor Series.

- WWE.com
Old 11-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Supreme Fan

That was a great somersault.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 11-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's nice to see her do her Litacarana again...but I'm thinking she might have missed it slightly and hit Mickie on the face with her knee. Either way I'm gonna miss seeing it from time to time.

On a sidenote, I wonder what her leaving means to her relationship with Edge? Will they continue to see each other since obviously they'll be on separate roads now. Does she trust him to be faithful considering his past?
Old 11-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lita Out?

After a remorseless attack upon Mickie James on Raw, Women’s Champion Lita both surprised and appalled WWE and its fans by announcing her retirement from sports-entertainment. Callously addressing the Baltimore crowd in the 1st Mariner Arena and those watching at home, Lita essentially told the world that she was done with WWE.

I was debating about retiring for a quite a while,” Lita told WWE.com following her announcement. “But, I’ve made my decision and made it official tonight on Raw with the WWE fans.”

With her opponent defeated, Lita made the bombshell declaration that her final match will take place at Survivor Series in her title defense against Mickie. According to Lita, Sunday couldn’t come any sooner.

“I’m sick and tired of not being respected for the contributions I’ve made in the past and also every week on Raw,” said the Women’s Champion. “The [other Superstars and Divas] in the locker room turned their back on me when I wasn’t the cool person to like.”

Seven years a WWE Diva, Lita’s current Women’s Championship reign is her fourth. If all goes accordingly, Lita will leave WWE as the unseated champion, trumping her long-time rival Trish Stratus, who retired as champion in September.

I’d love to say thanks to my fans that were with me since day one and are still there today,” she said. “I’ve got nothing for fair-weather fans that were with me at one time, but because I make a personal decision they don’t approve of, they decide to turn their back on me.

The Women’s Champion has not yet devised any post-retirement plans. Lita is looking forward to making history on Sunday in Philadelphia. Only afterwards will she consider her post-WWE years.

“I am going to figure out what I’m going to do the day after Survivor Series,” added Lita. “But, I’m sure I won’t be thinking of the other Superstars, Divas or WWE fans when I’m kicking my feet up and not working.”

- wwe.com